exdollofficial.com

Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great pics of Jessie!! Spedfish, you really bring out her beauty and charm better then anyone else can!

Have you had any major loosening of any of Jessie's joints yet? It looks like she is still holding all her poses very nicely. I ask because my Nina has loose joint setup and she has only loosened up a bit more in her shoulder and elbow joints ... these joints are now very fluid and smooth with no resistance at all.

I am wondering how long Jessie's (or any DS tight jointed doll) pose-ability will last as if/when I get another DS, I am very much wanting to get the tight joint option for the pose-ability offered. You (and Harem and others) have really shown what wonderful beautiful "models" these DS dolls can be!!
mandos wrote:What other things? Did you walk the dog? Do the dishes? No comprende... :twisted:
:haha4:
"Chores" ... Mandos!! :wink:

Jessie ROCKS!!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

spedfish wrote:I like my other dolls, but there's just somethin bout Jessie, I can't stop taking pics!!
I can't blame you, Jessie is super cute and hot at the same time :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

von_Shredhead wrote:Great pics of Jessie!! Spedfish, you really bring out her beauty and charm better then anyone else can!

Have you had any major loosening of any of Jessie's joints yet? It looks like she is still holding all her poses very nicely. I ask because my Nina has loose joint setup and she has only loosened up a bit more in her shoulder and elbow joints ... these joints are now very fluid and smooth with no resistance at all.

I am wondering how long Jessie's (or any DS tight jointed doll) pose-ability will last as if/when I get another DS, I am very much wanting to get the tight joint option for the pose-ability offered. You (and Harem and others) have really shown what wonderful beautiful "models" these DS dolls can be!!
mandos wrote:What other things? Did you walk the dog? Do the dishes? No comprende... :twisted:
:haha4:
"Chores" ... Mandos!! :wink:

Jessie ROCKS!!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von

Some joints have loosened more than others. The worst offenders are the elbows, of course I move them around so much. They can just hold a 90 degree angle to the upper arm, any more and it will regress down to the 90 degrees, her right knee is a little looser than the left, but hopefully thats not an issue for a while, everything else is holding up fine. One thing I like about the smaller size is, if I have to do some cutting to get to the joints, at least there's less to cut :)

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Not to be outdone by Jessie, Jada's back doing her thing again, looking hot as hell and knowing it!!

The rest of the gallery can be found here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6622

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

How you manage to finish a whole photoshoot with these girls are a mystery to me - my jaw drops just looking at these!

PS! You probably answered this elsewhere, but is that the lpink skin tone?

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

mandos wrote:How you manage to finish a whole photoshoot with these girls are a mystery to me - my jaw drops just looking at these!

PS! You probably answered this elsewhere, but is that the lpink skin tone?

Thanks, yeah its hard sometimes :whistle: :lol:

Its actually the yellow skin tone, lighting is throwing it off a little. I could've done a better job with color correction, but if I like what I see as is, I don't worry too much about it.

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

Jada is so hot!!
-Van

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

So Hawt! Please do a shoot with multiple dolls u own.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a playful lady she is, she really loved to be on center stage again, and deservedly so,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

hey spedfish, how much did you pay in customs fees?
-Van

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

DollorDie wrote:hey spedfish, how much did you pay in customs fees?

I can't really remember if or what I paid to be honest, I do remember getting an extra bill from DHL in the mail a week or 2 after delivery that was maybe a $100 somethin. I don't still have the bill, so i'm not sure if it was a customs fee or not. Sorry, not much help, I know lol

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

I think those where customs fees, well doesn't sound that bad, I'm really tempted on buying a 145cm Sakura & Ruby Head, after seeing your pictures and poses that 145cm can do, the weight..

here a link to a gallery of what i want

http://www.dsdoll.com/static/gallery/pages/ying-03.jsp
-Van

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

DollorDie wrote:I think those where customs fees, well doesn't sound that bad, I'm really tempted on buying a 145cm Sakura & Ruby Head, after seeing your pictures and poses that 145cm can do, the weight..

here a link to a gallery of what i want

http://www.dsdoll.com/static/gallery/pages/ying-03.jsp
Very nice, don't think I've ever seen that gallery before, looks like a good choice to me!!

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

hot looking doll ...great pictures .hot looking doll really looks great ..but I can't help but notice how the doll looks juvenile

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Damn Spedfish, nice lighting. Very well done. Are you using natural or studio source. How do you get such perfectly soft shadows. I bet you have boxes around your lights so they are point sources? I use umbrellas and dish reflectors and they just saturate everything.

INFORMATIONS