exdollofficial.com

Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cucky

Re: Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

Post by cucky »

She looks great in the new clothes , good pictures :thumbs_up:

peter

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

Hi spedfish !

I'm joining the crowd here in being totally de acuerdo to say that your pics are truly well done, and Jessie and Jada are true beauty, each in their own style, despite sharing the same body.

I particularly love the attention you show on details, especially with hands positioning.

Between the two heads you have, I usually tend to prefer Ruby's, but you've really blown me away with your shoots with Jessie.
You've really managed to give her that "anime" feeling, I can't really say how or why, but you did it really nice in my opinion. She feels so much different from lots of pics of that combination i saw.

This thread was very interesting (infos and small tricks here and there), pleasant and sometimes funny to read and watch.

Also, this is really...
spedfish wrote:
WOW...!!! :oops:
I really love leggings, she fits (and unfits too) them really well. But I find this one really... wow... I still don't have better words to describe it.

Well nice work, you really did a great job managing to capture and enhance the natural beauty of your doll.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

I just love the way you make Jessie have so much expression going on in her eyes! She seems to "speak" without needing to say anything ... beautiful and oh so artistic Spedfish! Jessie is a "10" for sure!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Dude, you really got me considering this doll with your pictures. Obviously you have great technical skills, but where you truly excel IMO is the excellent posing, clothing and sexy factor. Sweet sweet pictures.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Very sexy ladies, love the photos. Hot and elegant.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, great pics, she loves to pose and show off her not body and cute face.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

cucky wrote:She looks great in the new clothes , good pictures :thumbs_up:

peter
Thanks cucky!!

ZanderJ wrote:Hi spedfish !

I'm joining the crowd here in being totally de acuerdo to say that your pics are truly well done, and Jessie and Jada are true beauty, each in their own style, despite sharing the same body.

I particularly love the attention you show on details, especially with hands positioning.

Between the two heads you have, I usually tend to prefer Ruby's, but you've really blown me away with your shoots with Jessie.
You've really managed to give her that "anime" feeling, I can't really say how or why, but you did it really nice in my opinion. She feels so much different from lots of pics of that combination i saw.

This thread was very interesting (infos and small tricks here and there), pleasant and sometimes funny to read and watch.

Also, this is really...
spedfish wrote:
WOW...!!! :oops:
I really love leggings, she fits (and unfits too) them really well. But I find this one really... wow... I still don't have better words to describe it.

Well nice work, you really did a great job managing to capture and enhance the natural beauty of your doll.
Thanks for the comments, talking about posing of hands and such, I think those little details like that, make a huge impact in a picture for me at least.

von_Shredhead wrote:I just love the way you make Jessie have so much expression going on in her eyes! She seems to "speak" without needing to say anything ... beautiful and oh so artistic Spedfish! Jessie is a "10" for sure!
Cheers,
Von
She's upset that she's not an 11 :shakefist: :lol: I'll stick with the speaking without saying anything :lol: If she could talk, I'd probably need a good pair of earplugs :lol:

mandos wrote:Dude, you really got me considering this doll with your pictures. Obviously you have great technical skills, but where you truly excel IMO is the excellent posing, clothing and sexy factor. Sweet sweet pictures.
One reason why I can't stop taking pics of the 145, its so damn easy to work with. Moving her around is a breeze, and when I use the hook for standing poses I can use 2 bungie cords to hang her up, and when she is in high heels, there is just enough weight for her to contact the ground, but not all her weight, so her feet won't be damaged. You do MAGNIFICENT work, so thank you for your comments! I try to keep the lighting really simple for the most part, but I really do try to get the poses right more than anything. Thanks again.

lisabt3 wrote:Very sexy ladies, love the photos. Hot and elegant.
Thanks, much appreciated

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, great pics, she loves to pose and show off her not body and cute face.
Chris
Thanks Chris!!

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Jessie is a sweet lady, all the gallery exudes sexiness, I have many favorites but I specially liked this one:
07~15.jpg
07~15.jpg (444.71 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
I saw great new poses. as always, five star post spedfish.

regards

Sweet Doll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sweet Doll »

Wow .... very , very hot .

Jessie !!!!! I love you

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Spedfish! Just wanted to say "Thanks" to you, Jessie and Jada ... have finally figured out how Nina's shoulders can be posed/moved and owe a big thanks to Jessie's pics showing off her wonderful, sexy posing capabilities!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

spedfish wrote:Image
I love all of your photos, but this one is stunnig 8O
Can you tell me where you bought the wig?

Clint

Anton

Post by Anton »

Is it possible to get that Jessie doll with slightly smaller breasts?

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Sawyer wrote:
spedfish wrote:Image
I love all of your photos, but this one is stunnig 8O
Can you tell me where you bought the wig?

Clint
Hey Clint,

Saw your post and thought I'd reply, because I really wanted this wig as well. I did order it through the same place Spedfish ordered his, but I had a bad experience with it. I thought you might want to know about it just in case you wanted to give it additional consideration. The place is China I believe and the web address is http://www.wigsbuy.com :

Long story short, the wig came with no color highlights in it, which was the reason I wanted it in the first place. It took 25-26 days for it to get to me from the day of order. It came just as a boring looking short blonde wig. They wanted to give me a $5.00 credit for their error. They lied to me two different times as to how they made the mistake. Finally, they said they didn't know how to apply the color highlights any longer, and went ahead and shipped the wig to me without notifying me. I'm not kidding. We finally settled on a discount and I kept the wig, but very disappointed with it.

I'll just stop there. That's basically what happened. Hope that helps. You could very well have a smooth transaction with them, but I won't trust them again.

As to your other question to Spedfish about the "Nina DS doll" being available with the smaller breasts. It is now available through DS, but you have to request it from them through an email.

Hope this was helpful. Take care.

JackT

Post by JackT »

Anton,

Though this is the elf version of Nina, here are the arte tokio pics of Nina with the 145cm "minus" body:

http://www.artetokio.com/gallery/a145ninae.html

Others have noted that the standard Nina head has not been seen on the DSdoll site for some time. Perhaps DSdoll or other members can comment better regarding its availability.

Cheers,
JackT

Edit: Comment above re Nina avail ^^

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Anton wrote:Is it possible to get that Jessie doll with slightly smaller breasts?
"Nina (Jessie) DS doll" available with the smaller breasts. It is now available through DS, but you have to request it from them through an email. It is referred to as the "145 cm minus"

INFORMATIONS