exdollofficial.com

Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

Post by mexdl »

Jessie big brown eyes ..... :oops: just felt in love...... :lilangel:

this is an EPIC Thread!

congratulations Mr SpeddFish, every pict is carefully taken, you have an eye for great scenes, great work, your pictures are clean and profesional.

please post any time more of your two ladies, I am a fan.

mexdl

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

....by the way, I like to sak you one question:
you had a custom dollstand, I saw it on your doll album

do you use it for 145cm dolls? I will able to shoot now on dsrl and the stand will help on some poses.

regards.

mexdl

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Amazing pics of Nurse Jessie!!

I occasionally suffer from very localized high blood pressure, maybe the nurse can have a look :P It always happens in the crotch area... :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Mexdollover wrote:....by the way, I like to sak you one question:
you had a custom dollstand, I saw it on your doll album

do you use it for 145cm dolls? I will able to shoot now on dsrl and the stand will help on some poses.

regards.

mexdl
Yeah Mex, I use it when possible, to relieve any unnecessary stress. for the 145 I actually use some bungie straps to hang it from the hook, the body is light enough that they are plenty strong enough to support it, and that way I dont have to make any adjustments to the stand itself. The only downside to posing while being hung is you cant pose the neck as much.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

And of course in the picture above, I'm actually just using the stand to prop her up against it, so she wouldn't tip over. I turned the stand in the opposite direction and put a couple weights on the base.

lonelyguy

Post by lonelyguy »

Just amazing...each photo shot gets better and sexier...Wow!!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey Spedfish ... GREAT PICS of Jessie!! Just caught the Nurse outfit set ... AWESOME!!! And the pics in her gallery ... PHEW!!! Breathtakingly delicious!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

A bunch of these were on sale before I bought my Arisa!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Tybalt wrote:A bunch of these were on sale before I bought my Arisa!
The nurse outfits?? And how is Arisa doing? I miss her Buddy!! I hope you still have her!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

onlyonedoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onlyonedoll »

I have to say that the nurse pictures were amazing.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I think i remember 3 of these DS 145cm dolls were being resold on the forum at the end of summer 2014. I think she is doing fine, she doesn't talk to me, giving me the silent treatment. Most days she just lays there in bed looking pretty. I think I might have to find the time to do a proper photo shoot to show how pretty she is to buy.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Hello Spedfish,

What can I say, exceptionally motivational photos. If you would, could you please confirm that these two dolls (Jessie & Jada) are in fact the yellow skin versions? I'm just about finished with confirming many check list items of information on the DS doll product, and the skin color is obviously an important personal preference decision.

One other very important item to resolve: Have you personally seen the newly updated silicone version from DS? They make a pretty big deal about it on their site. I'm just trying to confirm if the claim of (no more shiny skin and much improved soft feel) is true and accurate.

Thanks very much in advance for your input. Keep up the great photos...they do cause excitement.

P.S. If anyone else here can address these issues as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

spedfish wrote:
Yeah Mex, I use it when possible, to relieve any unnecessary stress. for the 145 I actually use some bungie straps to hang it from the hook, the body is light enough that they are plenty strong enough to support it, and that way I dont have to make any adjustments to the stand itself. The only downside to posing while being hung is you cant pose the neck as much.
Hey Spedfish...Really hope you can answer two quick questions.
1) Is the doll in this photo the "Kayla" 145cm DS doll?
2) Where did you get the 2 piece she is wearing?

Thanks very much

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

dollslover7 wrote:Hello Spedfish,

What can I say, exceptionally motivational photos. If you would, could you please confirm that these two dolls (Jessie & Jada) are in fact the yellow skin versions? I'm just about finished with confirming many check list items of information on the DS doll product, and the skin color is obviously an important personal preference decision.

One other very important item to resolve: Have you personally seen the newly updated silicone version from DS? They make a pretty big deal about it on their site. I'm just trying to confirm if the claim of (no more shiny skin and much improved soft feel) is true and accurate.

Thanks very much in advance for your input. Keep up the great photos...they do cause excitement.

P.S. If anyone else here can address these issues as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Sorry, I somehow didn't see your reply till just now. Thanks for your comment, on to your questions. They are the yellow skin tone. I haven't experienced the new silicone, would love to tho, sounds great!!

dollslover7 wrote:
spedfish wrote:
Hey Spedfish...Really hope you can answer two quick questions.
1) Is the doll in this photo the "Kayla" 145cm DS doll?
2) Where did you get the 2 piece she is wearing?

Thanks very much
The doll in that photo is the DS 168cm(regular ver.) with the JiaYi face. The bikini there, I bought from http://www.the-bikini.com under the "Most Extreme" section, its the Peekaboo style. Again sorry for the late reply.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

I had bought Jessie some more clothes, the tights I got her sure are a little on the small side and TIGHT. I don't mind tho :D

One of my favorites

My favorite

A few more here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6831

INFORMATIONS