exdollofficial.com

Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

Re: Jessie and Jada's gallery thread (145cm)

Post by dollslover7 »

dollslover7 wrote:
Sawyer wrote:
spedfish wrote:Image
I love all of your photos, but this one is stunnig 8O
Can you tell me where you bought the wig?

Clint
Hey Clint,

Saw your post and thought I'd reply, because I really wanted this wig as well. I did order it through the same place Spedfish ordered his, but I had a bad experience with it. I thought you might want to know about it just in case you wanted to give it additional consideration. The place is China I believe and the web address is http://www.wigsbuy.com :

Long story short, the wig came with no color highlights in it, which was the reason I wanted it in the first place. It took 25-26 days for it to get to me from the day of order. It came just as a boring looking short blonde wig. They wanted to give me a $5.00 credit for their error. They lied to me two different times as to how they made the mistake. Finally, they said they didn't know how to apply the color highlights any longer, and went ahead and shipped the wig to me without notifying me. I'm not kidding. We finally settled on a discount and I kept the wig, but very disappointed with it.

I'll just stop there. That's basically what happened. Hope that helps. You could very well have a smooth transaction with them, but I won't trust them again.

As to your other question to Spedfish about the "Nina DS doll" being available with the smaller breasts. It is now available through DS, but you have to request it from them through an email.

Hope this was helpful. Take care.
Clint,

Disregard the statement about availability of Nina doll. It was another member's question. I thought it was your question.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Because of this picture I decided for the DS Doll Ruby ;) (it was the first one i saw of her).

Anton wrote:Is it possible to get that Jessie doll with slightly smaller breasts?
Take a look at my Dunja , she is a 145 Minus body .
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59033

Peter

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh yes, finger-licking sexy!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

cucky wrote:Because of this picture I decided for the DS Doll Ruby ;) (it was the first one i saw of her)
Take a look at my Dunja , she is a 145 Minus body .

Peter
Hey Peter,

You're Dunja is very sweet looking. Love the breasts. Very nice pics. Glad to know this can be ordered now in U.S.

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

dollslover7 wrote:Saw your post and thought I'd reply, because I really wanted this wig as well. I did order it through the same place Spedfish ordered his, but I had a bad experience with it. I thought you might want to know about it just in case you wanted to give it additional consideration. The place is China I believe and the web address is http://www.wigsbuy.com :

Long story short, the wig came with no color highlights in it, which was the reason I wanted it in the first place. It took 25-26 days for it to get to me from the day of order. It came just as a boring looking short blonde wig. They wanted to give me a $5.00 credit for their error. They lied to me two different times as to how they made the mistake. Finally, they said they didn't know how to apply the color highlights any longer, and went ahead and shipped the wig to me without notifying me. I'm not kidding. We finally settled on a discount and I kept the wig, but very disappointed with it.

I'll just stop there. That's basically what happened. Hope that helps. You could very well have a smooth transaction with them, but I won't trust them again.
Thanks for the info, dollslover.
Maybe I'll find somewhere else a similar wig.
I'll let you know if I find something.

Clint

silver_angel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by silver_angel »

great photography. Sexy!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Who ever bought spedfish's doll, I hope he or she continues the tradition of sexy photography.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Tybalt wrote:Who ever bought spedfish's doll, I hope he or she continues the tradition of sexy photography.
He sold his 145? Whaaa? 8O ...

I just checked the Sales on TDF, it seems he is selling both? Sad day for this forum. :( ... His pictures were always eye candy.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Tybalt wrote:Who ever bought spedfish's doll, I hope he or she continues the tradition of sexy photography.
Both spedfish's DS dolls are sold, I bought the 145 and she'll arrive Wednesday. Sexy photography to follow. I can promise they aren't going to be as great as spedfish's pics but they will be sexy! Because his dolls are so known on this forum I decided to keep their names so there will be more pics of Jada and Jessie to come!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

kharmichead wrote:
Both spedfish's DS dolls are sold, I bought the 145 and she'll arrive Wednesday. Sexy photography to follow. I can promise they aren't going to be as great as spedfish's pics but they will be sexy! Because his dolls are so known on this forum I decided to keep their names so there will be more pics of Jada and Jessie to come!
Oh thank you Kharmichead for keeping Jessie and Jada's presence on TDF!! Jessie stole my heart the first day she showed up on TDF ... so damn cute and sexy at the same time! Jada's a hot number too, but Jessie OWNS me! :P
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

kharmichead wrote:
Thanks kharmichead!!

Sheeana woould like to know: Whatever happened to Tamara? (She has a special love for her...)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Sorry about bringing up old thread - but Holy moly, great pictures. After seeing these photos I was wondering is my DS145 really THAT sexy too as she should have identical body :D I'm almost tempted to start photoshooting also, but I think they key here besides skill and camera quality are very well fitting clothes. My doll has loose joints so she's not much of a posing person anyway... I have bought few piece of clothing and was disappointed to notice that S/XS clothes are tad too big so apparently sewing machine is soon on my list too.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Nothing to be sorry about Pump, and thanks for the compliment. Clothing is definitely a challenge, especially if you are like me and like nice tight clothing to show off the curves better. I have bought a sewing machine too, not as easy as it seems, at least for me :lol: But doable and makes a big difference. Good luck!

On a side note, I have always been lurking here, hard to stay away :lol: , but with a GF situation not working out, I got myself another DS 145, not sure when I'll post anything, I'm in the process of moving, etc, but I'll be posting again at some point in the future.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

spedfish wrote: On a side note, I have always been lurking here, hard to stay away :lol: , but with a GF situation not working out, I got myself another DS 145, not sure when I'll post anything, I'm in the process of moving, etc, but I'll be posting again at some point in the future.
Wow, great to hear it! Your pics have always been some of my faves, so I'll look forward to hopefully seeing some new stuff from you. :thumbs_up:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

spedfish wrote:Nothing to be sorry about Pump, and thanks for the compliment. Clothing is definitely a challenge, especially if you are like me and like nice tight clothing to show off the curves better. I have bought a sewing machine too, not as easy as it seems, at least for me :lol: But doable and makes a big difference. Good luck!

On a side note, I have always been lurking here, hard to stay away :lol: , but with a GF situation not working out, I got myself another DS 145, not sure when I'll post anything, I'm in the process of moving, etc, but I'll be posting again at some point in the future.
the moral of the story:

Wives, Girl friends, and hookers kum and go, but a love doll cant leave your ass.

Unfortunately renting a storage unit is still expensive for just a doll. Its only economical if you have a shit ton of junk to store.

I have notice a few doll owners on this site who manage to find a girlfriend or wife are forced to choose doll or women. They end up re buying a doll or their partners choose to breakup or divorce them.

INFORMATIONS