exdollofficial.com

145cm clothing sizes ??

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

145cm clothing sizes ??

Post by luv2ridemx »

I have a DS Doll 145cm on the way

Can anyone help with clothing sizes. mainly shorts and tops.

PLEASE HELP. I have no idea what size to get her

I need American/USA sizes

thank you

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 145cm clothing sizes ??

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hey luv2ridemx. You may want to try US Girls size 8 panties. Target carries Hanes and Xhileration brands that have adult-looking styles, for an affordable price. For tops you may need to experiment a little, since the doll's smaller size but bustier proportions are not average. You could try a US Girls size 8 bra or camisole, and adjust up or down from there. Avoid bras with an underwire. They don't generally fit well. Some padded bras can work, if you like that look. Often the padding can be removed through a slot in the side. What I've found works best are tops that are very stretchy, so you can get a good fit that also looks sexy. Just out of curiosity, I calculated the DS145cm bra size to be a US Women's 26C. I doubt you'll find that.

Her shoe size is roughly a US Girls size 1. What I do to get a good fit is to buy a pair of cheap flip flops, like at Payless Shoes, that are about the size I think will work. Because you can see where the toes and heel are in relation to the edge of the sole, it makes it easy to adjust up or down a size if necessary when buying additional shoes. Remember that what works best on a human doesn't exactly apply for the doll. In other words, you might like the shoes to be slightly looser, so they're easier to put on, as long as they still look good. I use a shoe horn to try to prevent scuffing of the silicone, as well as always having a sock or stocking on as well.

One important note about shoes and the DS145cm doll, you may want to avoid standing poses in high heels. Another Forum member had to repair some damage to the bottom of his doll's foot because the skeleton has a foot plate that is somewhat sharp on the end, so standing the doll with the toes pointed can put a lot of pressure on the silicone.

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Thank you dragonfly8878 :)

Theres no way in hell i'm walking in to a store and buying young girls panties and shirts. probably be a little weird at the check out counter LOL

so I guess i'll order it all on the internet. at least not I have a starting point and go from there.
I'm getting loose joints so no standing will be happening.

Thanks again. as soon as I get her i'll post some pictures.

Been dealing with DS Dolls US. and John has been helpful and very nice. every email and question has been answered and so far its been great.
order and down payment has been placed.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

luv2ridemx wrote:Theres no way in hell i'm walking in to a store and buying young girls panties and shirts. probably be a little weird at the check out counter LOL
I was thinking that too in the beginning, but now I do it all the time. Since so many dolls are a smaller size, girls clothes and shoes are often the only choice. I find that friendliness and confidence at the check out counter works wonders. No one has ever given me a strange look. I get the impression they assume I'm a single dad or something. :wink:
luv2ridemx wrote:As soon as I get her i'll post some pictures.
Looking forward to it.
luv2ridemx wrote:Been dealing with DS Dolls US. and John has been helpful and very nice. every email and question has been answered and so far its been great.
That must be new from when I ordered my DS dolls. I wonder if you'll have to deal with US Customs or whether it will go to DS Dolls US and then be sent to you.

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Thanks again for your help. So in your opinion, you think woman's size small or extra small with still be too large my her ??

dragonfly8878 wrote:
luv2ridemx wrote:Theres no way in hell i'm walking in to a store and buying young girls panties and shirts. probably be a little weird at the check out counter LOL
I was thinking that too in the beginning, but now I do it all the time. Since so many dolls are a smaller size, girls clothes and shoes are often the only choice. I find that friendliness and confidence at the check out counter works wonders. No one has ever given me a strange look. I get the impression they assume I'm a single dad or something. :wink:
luv2ridemx wrote:As soon as I get her i'll post some pictures.
Looking forward to it.
luv2ridemx wrote:Been dealing with DS Dolls US. and John has been helpful and very nice. every email and question has been answered and so far its been great.
That must be new from when I ordered my DS dolls. I wonder if you'll have to deal with US Customs or whether it will go to DS Dolls US and then be sent to you.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

luv2ridemx wrote:Thanks again for your help. So in your opinion, you think woman's size small or extra small with still be too large my her ??
You're welcome. The DS145cm is about bust 29" waist 20" and hips 28". A regular woman's size 0 (extra small or XS) is bust 33.5" waist 26" and hips 35". There are petite woman's sizes as well, but the smallest is woman's petite size 0P (extra small petite, or XSP) which is bust 33" waist 25.5" and hips 34".

If the clothes are very stretchy an XS can work, like stockings or bodystockings. Or lingerie that is "one size fits all" (OS) can fit either because it's very stretchy or because it has straps or ties that can be adjusted a lot. Another possibility is to have a tailor or seamstress modify XS clothes to fit. There was a woman on the Forum recently offering those services.

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

I'm very thankful for your help :) now I have a way better idea on where to go for clothing. I'm thing Justice, walmart, target, all great and cheap. on line too. I was really wondering about the woman's Xsmall and small sizes. looks like the doll is smaller than I thought. lol. But its ok. :)

THANK YOU again. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
dragonfly8878 wrote:
luv2ridemx wrote:Thanks again for your help. So in your opinion, you think woman's size small or extra small with still be too large my her ??
You're welcome. The DS145cm is about bust 29" waist 20" and hips 28". A regular woman's size 0 (extra small or XS) is bust 33.5" waist 26" and hips 35". There are petite woman's sizes as well, but the smallest is woman's petite size 0P (extra small petite, or XSP) which is bust 33" waist 25.5" and hips 34".

If the clothes are very stretchy an XS can work, like stockings or bodystockings. Or lingerie that is "one size fits all" (OS) can fit either because it's very stretchy or because it has straps or ties that can be adjusted a lot. Another possibility is to have a tailor or seamstress modify XS clothes to fit. There was a woman on the Forum recently offering those services.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Chinese clothing tends to be a lot smaller than what we have in our western countries.
I ordered a pair of shorts for Kayla from China through aliexpress, and had to order size Large for her according to the sizes mentioned... she always wears Small in European sizes.

The shorts arrived two days ago, and they just barely fit her. They look great though :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
I've actually gone through this with my 130cm Aimee. The first time was a little weird, but I quickly got comfortable when I saw another man shopping alone in the little girl's section. I picked out panties, socks, shirts, stockings, everything else. Each subsequent trip to the store was even easier and feel comfortable picking out stuff for my Miyako.

Other shoppers don't even mind you, they are too busy shopping. Those who do see you in the little girls shopping aisles picking out clothes will probably just think you are buying your daughter some clothes. Nothing weird about that.

Finally, the cashiers/clerks don't even say anything about it either. As long as you yourself aren't doing something that can be judged as weird behavior, there is nothing weird about it.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Indeed, it feels strange because in our heads we know who it is for, but to the public, you're just shopping for little girl clothes. They don't know if you're a father or a grandfather (don't know your age), but when you buy something like that, they'll simply assume you are. It will never come into their minds, "hey, that guy is buying clothes for his love doll".

I can understand it though, I too felt a little weird first time looking through the costume jewelry rack at the drugstore.

It's like buying toys for yourself, I've never had a problem buying a Transformer in a store, as I know I'm not going to play with it as a kid, but buy it for my collection. My brother on the other hand would always ask the clerk to pack it as a present for fear of them thinking he was going to play with it.

When I bought some jewelry for Kayla in a store, a sales girl once commented like "I'll seal the package, so if she doesn't like it, she can exchange it", and it put a smile on my face, if she only knew...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I recently went into a wig store and bought a couple of wigs for my 1st doll that hasn't even arrived yet. Boy, was that weird. I was the only man in the store by himself. There was one other poor guy with his wife. I am not a liar, but I will be damned if I was going to tell them what the wigs were for. When asked, I said "My wife is having chemo and her hair is falling out." I don't care if she believed me or not. They had some pretty good deals, and I might even go back. Maybe next time I tell them "None of your GD business" or "my sex doll needs new hair." LOL! I am starting to not care. Luckily, I didn't see anyone I know. Next time I find myself out of town by myself, I will keep my eye out for wig shops. When I bought clothes for the doll, it wasn't so bad, but those ladies at the wig store seemed suspicious. Maybe I looked guilty. Perhaps they thought I was a cross dresser or a pervert. I guess they would have been right on the latter. :oops:

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

This is why online shopping is the best invention since the microwave oven. Haha..
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

INFORMATIONS