exdollofficial.com

New Addition to my household 145cm DS Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

New Addition to my household 145cm DS Doll

Post by luv2ridemx »

So its been a while i've been looking around and trying to decide which doll to purchase. after a lot of snooping around and picture and web site hunting. i've decided to order from DS Doll.Us.com

Now I know i've received a lot of kind suggestions and help on this forum from many kind members. you all know who you are. THANK YOU.

Yes I know she is not as soft as others on the market, BUT WOW, that body is amazing and I feel
the extra firmness will help in keeping her in shape and from damage. Besides, I like my woman firm and in shape. lol

It in the end. i've decided that DS Doll has hit it on the head as far as body mold and the shape of their beautiful Dolls. they fall right in my price range and the 145cm body just is amazing, its light weight, shape and price is what I decided works best for me. I live in the US so I ordered from DS Doll.us.com

I would love to give John from DS Doll a thumbs up and thank him for answering all my questions. never did it take more than a day for him to respond.

So on 7/14/14 I placed the order on line. the next day I received a response from DS Doll.us via e-mail from John confirming my order. 2 days later I placed my deposit, he gave me a number and I wired the agreed amount as a deposit to start making my doll. I've been very nervous ordering from overseas from a company I've never dealt with and its a great risk. But so far everything seams ok. I've been in contact with John the past 2 weeks and he said the doll is almost done.

I will continue to update you all on this process. I'm hoping no more than a month goes by and i'll have her here.

She's a 145cm Doll body with Nina and Tong head choice
yellow skin and loose joints.

Pictures will be posted as soon as she arrives..

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: New Addition to my household 145cm DS Doll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats on your order :D

She'll be gorgeous 8)

Looking forward to see her pictures :wink:

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Congratulations on your order. Doll Sweet does make beautiful dolls. :!:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi luv2ridemx, congratulations on your order, she´ll make you very happy. I hope your wait will be a short one. Start shopping and prepare for something great. And think about a name for her, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy MX!! Big congrats Dude!! You're gonna love 'er!! Please share pics after your honeymoon is over!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Congrats, it's a very nice doll, definitely on my wish list :D

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats, luv2ridemx!!

the 145cm DS Doll is among my favorite dolls at the moment.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

von_Shredhead wrote:Howdy MX!! Big congrats Dude!! You're gonna love 'er!! Please share pics after your honeymoon is over!!
Cheers,
Von

Will do, but figures, I just started dating a girl who is amazing. so not sure how much use she'll be getting. o-well.
Pictures will be coming for sure.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

AlexKnight wrote:The 145cm DS Doll is among my favorite dolls at the moment.
Mine too. I really like the slender but curvy designs. Doll Sweet did a great job with the beautiful face options, as well.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

luv2ridemx wrote: Will do, but figures, I just started dating a girl who is amazing. so not sure how much use she'll be getting. o-well.

Congratulations on both counts!

In my opinion it's best to introduce doll as another side of you - and the means by which you're a man who's not going to run off with another woman. If doll can be friends to you both, so much the better. Possibly keep the blank that she arrives with inserted instead of the functionality, so that she's just a doll rather than sexual competition. When you're by yourself, if you do photos of her possibly unsexually but doing things for fun - having breakfast or the like, so that she's a photo-hobby rather than a sexual object, girl might be happier in letting you keep her.

When she turns up, you'll find her faces wholly endearing and utter darlings. They are so on the point of coming to life rather than exhuding a sex pout.

It's the faces with which we fall in love . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

haremlover wrote:
luv2ridemx wrote: Will do, but figures, I just started dating a girl who is amazing. so not sure how much use she'll be getting. o-well.

Congratulations on both counts!

In my opinion it's best to introduce doll as another side of you - and the means by which you're a man who's not going to run off with another woman. If doll can be friends to you both, so much the better. Possibly keep the blank that she arrives with inserted instead of the functionality, so that she's just a doll rather than sexual competition. When you're by yourself, if you do photos of her possibly unsexually but doing things for fun - having breakfast or the like, so that she's a photo-hobby rather than a sexual object, girl might be happier in letting you keep her.

When she turns up, you'll find her faces wholly endearing and utter darlings. They are so on the point of coming to life rather than exhuding a sex pout.

It's the faces with which we fall in love . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you, thats some great advice, I've been wondering how to handle this. :/ Keeping the insert in is definitely a great option. might go over better that way. lol

anataus

Post by anataus »

luv2ridemx wrote: Yes I know she is not as soft as others on the market
The 145 model only is not as soft as others on the market or DS dolls , in general ?

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

anataus wrote:
The 145 model only is not as soft as others on the market or DS dolls , in general ?
DS dolls are silicone with a foam core, so they are softer than most other solid silicone dolls (and lighter). I believe luv2ridemx is referring to the TPE dolls that have been coming out. Silicone dolls in general are not as soft as the TPE dolls.

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
anataus wrote:
DS dolls are silicone with a foam core, so they are softer than most other solid silicone dolls (and lighter). I believe luv2ridemx is referring to the TPE dolls that have been coming out. Silicone dolls in general are not as soft as the TPE dolls.
True that. I'm aware DS Sweeties are a little firm. Its not on my priority list. the beauty of the shape and form and cute face is what hooks me.

thanks for the input guys. :)

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

luv2ridemx wrote:The beauty of the shape and form and cute face is what hooks me.
They are quite beautiful and are some of the easiest dolls to pose due to their relative lightness. I'm really happy with the ones I have, and the faces were so attractive it was very hard to choose between them. You're right about the DS145 form, Doll Sweet really made it appealing. :D

INFORMATIONS