exdollofficial.com

New Addition to my household 145cm DS Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

Re: New Addition to my household 145cm DS Doll

Post by luv2ridemx »

Update, got word from DS Doll yesterday, should be done next week sometime, looks like 4 weeks waiting time, then needs to be shipped.
They will send me pictures of her. I will post them

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:It's the faces with which we fall in love . . .
Cheers, Harem. I couldn't agree more. - LDV

luv2ridemx

Re: My 145 plus is on her way !

Post by luv2ridemx »

I fell my thread has been highjacked. lol. its ok.

here's my sweetie. she's on her way home as of yesterday
Attachments
IMG_1738.jpg
IMG_1738.jpg (66.18 KiB) Viewed 1606 times

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Can only figure out one picture at a time i guess ??
Attachments
IMG_1728.jpg
IMG_1728.jpg (67.43 KiB) Viewed 1606 times

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

another
Attachments
IMG_1742.jpg
IMG_1742.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
IMG_1733.jpg
IMG_1733.jpg (66.08 KiB) Viewed 1606 times

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

another
Attachments
IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg (108.16 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg (101.58 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_1734.jpg (73.94 KiB) Viewed 1606 times

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

luv2ridemx wrote:another
shipped this morning. 8/5/14 to California

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

luv2ridemx. slightly confused. Do you mean your thread here?
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 71#p664871

^Did you mean to post your photos there instead of here?

*or just sharing. :)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

downfreak

Post by downfreak »

Hey luv2ridemx, Great looking doll. I wonder who's will arrive first ?

From your pictures it looks like you are getting 2 inserts.
Did you ask for 2 ? Only asking because in my picture it looks like I'm getting only 1.

Also my heads are coming in a 2nd box, but it looks like yours are in with the body.
That's kinda strange eh.

My doll.
IMG_1749.jpg
IMG_1749.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
Your doll.
IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg (58.71 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14031

"It's not a lie if you believe it."George Costanza

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

downfreak wrote:Hey luv2ridemx, Great looking doll. I wonder who's will arrive first ?

From your pictures it looks like you are getting 2 inserts.
Did you ask for 2 ? Only asking because in my picture it looks like I'm getting only 1.

Also my heads are coming in a 2nd box, but it looks like yours are in with the body.
That's kinda strange eh.

My doll.
IMG_1749.jpg
Your doll.
IMG_1761.jpg
I guess i'm getting 2 for some reason. I don't even want them. they are way to hard of a material for me. I'm hoping to use a Meiki insert.
from what i've read, they ship the heads in a separate box when requested. So i'm not sure why. I figure if they open the box, they know what the doll is for with or with out the heads. lol

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Well, I received my beautiful girl about 10 days ago. Ive really really busy at work and have had very little time.

First I must say she is as beautiful as the pictures you see in the web site. but already had a little accident the first day. I was installing the insert and the entry tore, but just a little little bit. I was very very disappointed in this as everything else is spot on. DS Doll needs to address this issue as I know i'm no the first one for this to happened.
some of you may have seen her as I posted her on Ebay and is up for adoption as I'm just unable to keep her, and am not interested in keeping her. there's to many kids in the house and no safe place to hide her.
I have only been able to test her out ONE time. :( As far as the tear, I have come up way to cut the entry hole to a bigger size, and have tested several Meiki inserts with installing them over and over and over. I have hit a home run with my modification. as of now. I am in the process of making a Fleshlight insert fit.
for now here's a couple pictures of my little sweetheart. She will soon be up for sale as soon as I can perfect the fit.
Attachments
Pic1
Pic1
IMG_0112.JPG (197.54 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd have repaired the tear - silicone is easy enough to work with, and reinforced it possibly with a stronger grade. In my experience the DS inserts are rather good and I'd have been very wary to depart from the manufacturer's design.

Apart from anything else, what is really valuable about a DS doll is the blank that she's fitted with for shipping - which if one keeps inserted even if children
or anyone finds her, she's a posable mannequin and not a sex doll.

It's this psychology that enables me to fit Chloé with her blank and her take me out and about with her with impunity, holding her head up high.

Have you the pieces of silicone that you've cut out so that they can be restored back in place?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

luv2ridemx wrote:Well, I received my beautiful girl about 10 days ago. Ive really really busy at work and have had very little time.

First I must say she is as beautiful as the pictures you see in the web site. but already had a little accident the first day. I was installing the insert and the entry tore, but just a little little bit. I was very very disappointed in this as everything else is spot on. DS Doll needs to address this issue as I know i'm no the first one for this to happened.
some of you may have seen her as I posted her on Ebay and is up for adoption as I'm just unable to keep her, and am not interested in keeping her. there's to many kids in the house and no safe place to hide her.
I have only been able to test her out ONE time. :( As far as the tear, I have come up way to cut the entry hole to a bigger size, and have tested several Meiki inserts with installing them over and over and over. I have hit a home run with my modification. as of now. I am in the process of making a Fleshlight insert fit.
for now here's a couple pictures of my little sweetheart. She will soon be up for sale as soon as I can perfect the fit.
Attachments
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG (211.49 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg (425.51 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG (196.61 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

haremlover wrote:I'd have repaired the tear - silicone is easy enough to work with, and reinforced it possibly with a stronger grade. In my experience the DS inserts are rather good and I'd have been very wary to depart from the manufacturer's design.

Apart from anything else, what is really valuable about a DS doll is the blank that she's fitted with for shipping - which if one keeps inserted even if children
or anyone finds her, she's a posable mannequin and not a sex doll.

It's this psychology that enables me to fit Chloé with her blank and her take me out and about with her with impunity, holding her head up high.

Have you the pieces of silicone that you've cut out so that they can be restored back in place?

Best wishes

Harem
I no longer have the pieces, they are so tiny i just tossed them. I have moved on and done the modification already and am happy with it. I wish I could use her but want to sell her and just have no interest in taking any chance of damage to her. as of now she sits in her box. here's a picture of the Meiki insert, very unhappy with the standard one. The Meiki blows the original out of the water. lol
Attachments
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG (286.62 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG (300.47 KiB) Viewed 1461 times

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

My goal is making the Fleshlight insert fit.

I will post a picture soon as I perfect it.

INFORMATIONS