exdollofficial.com

DS DOLLS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

terralynn

DS DOLLS

Post by terralynn »

This is a request to Doll Sweet.
Could you please post a series of pics of your 145 plus with the nina head . . It would go a long way in the sales department if us lovers of your busty little hottie,(145+) was to be seen in all kinds of cenarios and all kinds of clothing, from everyday dress to sexy going out or bed time sexy. The only pics I have seen is on your web and its just a body no head attached. I know you did a yacht theme, a car theme etc... for another size doll, now please give the world the sexy Nina 145+... or at least us here on the forum...
So please bring her to life, she deserves to see the world and the world deserves to see her. :)
TY Terralynn

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DS DOLLS

Post by Sotaichou »

I second this motion. So far no real exposure yet. (just 1 set in gallery)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

thank you for your interest in our dolls.

145plus and "Nina" are new products, we didn't have time to take many pictures for her.
we are going to make more pictures. just need time.

thank you.

terralynn

Post by terralynn »

Ty for reply DS, I can hardly wait. I hope you will let us know also when you have a sale. I so want a sexy 145+
Terra

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Doll Sweet, your new 145cm Plus doll is extremely sexy! Thank you for adding new body types. We all look forward to seeing more photos of your beautiful creations.

TheConsortium

Post by TheConsortium »

I was watching some of the videos on the Doll Sweet site, all I could think while watching the "Breast Softness" demonstration was

"Go to town dude!"
TheConsortium

Be good or be good at it. Failing that, run faster!

INFORMATIONS