exdollofficial.com

New DS 158, 158+ Bodies Coming

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New DS 158, 158+ Bodies Coming

Post by Meschler »

As others have mentioned before I like the old 158 more.

The new realism is great but shape wise I am not so fond of the new 158 doll.

The old one was almost perfect.

But I think we cant have everything...
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

I wish they had retired the 160 or 161 instead. Those are also "realistic" models. the 168 is mostly a larger version of the 145. So they have 2 thin "fantasy" bodies and 3 "realistic" bodies and retired their only full figured fantasy body. The old 158 did need more detailing. Perhaps they'll bring something like that back in the future. Must be a high demand for plain average looking "realistic" dolls in China.

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

siliken wrote:...plain average looking "realistic" dolls...
At least you didn't say "fat" that time. Lol. I'm not one to comment on such matters normally, but if you think she is fat I see why your profile location says "Mars"!

:plaidskirt:

The 168cm doll has a certain anorexic look going on, right down to the ribs sticking out. Also, worth noting is that there are several pictures of the 158cm's live model on DS website. She's cute! But what do I know, I'm just a doll. :wink:

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Yes she is fat, I think most of the members here will agree with me and if you have a problem with that word I guess you have some issues. Mars is my home but I've traveled all over the galaxy and had close encounters with many female humanoid species. Orions and some androids are my favorite though ;)

I don't like the ribs on the 168 either but I wouldn't go so far as to call her anorexic, you'd see a lot more bones on her in that case! My favorite was the old 158 because she was full figured with meat on her without being fat.
Rachel wrote:
siliken wrote:...plain average looking "realistic" dolls...
At least you didn't say "fat" that time. Lol. I'm not one to comment on such matters normally, but if you think she is fat I see why your profile location says "Mars"!

:plaidskirt:

The 168cm doll has a certain anorexic look going on, right down to the ribs sticking out. Also, worth noting is that there are several pictures of the 158cm's live model on DS website. She's cute! But what do I know, I'm just a doll. :wink:

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

siliken wrote:Yes she is fat, I think most of the members here will agree with me and if you have a problem with that word I guess you have some issues.
I think you might be overestimating the general membership's opinion, but then again, so could I if I were to make the opposite claim. As it were, I did not. We will agree to disagree. 8)

I'm glad you had a little fun with the rest of your post though. Life is too short for mortals to take themselves too seriously. One man's trash, is another man's treasure. :wink:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I don´t think the model (or the doll) looks fat. Her frame is wider, and her hips and hipbone make her look smaller and wider than other dolls - but there is no excess fat on that model (or doll). Many girls and women are built that way and bone can´t be dieted away. I think she has her appeal to those seeking realism, and there is probably a huge market in Asia for this doll. But with that said I (with my western, and probably unhealthy view on women´s bodies) would choose the slimmer 168 any day :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Currently in the south of France with beaches abounding with people, it's particularly apparent that the DS 168 {edit - typo - I intended to say 158} and plus is possible the most realistic shape of all and DS are to be congratulated significantly for moving in this direction.

I hope that before long someone might get one and be inspired to start taking photos of her bringing her to life perhaps in the way that I do. These aren't dolls 8O - they're people waiting to happen.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

@Haremlover

I agree 100%, the 168 is exquisite. My mind is set on purchasing one mostly for photos (and some for fun, allthough I´m thinking a TPE one for the dedicated bedroom partner). Think of the possibilities in the future for the high class clothing shops as well, a slim posable mannequin for every occasion and clothing item. Owning a mannequin myself the frustration of being stuck in one pose only is... well, frustrating :) Do you get comments from people on how real the 168 looks? That´s awesome, and a great compliment to DS as a company.
Back to the 158 version - it could be used as a mannequin as well I suppose - and it´s a very politically correct mannequin as it represents a realistic body sculpt (allthough a bit on the shorter side). I hear a few western shops have started displaying "realistic looking" mannequins, and getting a lot of support for it. Example from Sweden:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

mandos wrote:@Haremlover

I agree 100%, the 168 is exquisite. . . . . Do you get comments from people on how real the 168 looks? That´s awesome, and a great compliment to DS as a company.
Back to the 158 version - it could be used as a mannequin as well I suppose - and it´s a very politically correct mannequin as it represents a realistic body sculpt (allthough a bit on the shorter side).
Very sorry - I had made a typo - I intended to say that I think it's the 158 and plus which is by far the most realistic of all.

168 is elegant and in the UK member Pitch (who has an enhanced breast version for sale {but I don't have access to www.uklovedollforums.co.uk so if someone might give the URL it would be helpful as there are photos there that he's done}) has demonstrated well what can be done with her photographically.

But it's the 158plus which is without doubt the figure truest to a real woman in contrast to a fantasy woman.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A few photos here of real people . . .
DSCF8660.JPG
DSCF8660.JPG (610.09 KiB) Viewed 942 times
DSCF8661.JPG
DSCF8661.JPG (618.13 KiB) Viewed 942 times
DSCF8685.JPG
DSCF8685.JPG (540.85 KiB) Viewed 942 times
Of all figure conscious people in the south of France,
DSCF8656.JPG
DSCF8656.JPG (572.11 KiB) Viewed 942 times
none have a waist to hip ratio of less than 0.8 . . . . and it's for this reason that the 158 and + are lusciously realistic . ..

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS