exdollofficial.com

Megan's and Venus´s Gallery Thread(168cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Megan's Gallery Thread(168cm)

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I'll be in my bunk.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

JoeMilenko

Post by JoeMilenko »

I like her perky tits 8-)
I LOVE Ruby13 MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE!
Cause my bitch is a Doll, I'd rather that instead
Of a hoe you can't trust, always diggin a nut
A Doll bitch learn to keep her mouth shut.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi spedfish. Your photos are excellent. 8)

Megan is gorgeous, this photo caught me unprepared! :o

Beautiful.

Slew

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

As always I love your work.
What face is she?
And did you get the loose or the stiff joints?
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

EBF wrote:As always I love your work.
What face is she?
And did you get the loose or the stiff joints?
Thanks! Jiayi is her face type and she is stiff jointed.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Tnx. I see now you already mentioned her facetype in the first post. I must have missed it being distracted by the pics. :roll:

How is she compared to Shermie? I would like to see some pics of them together. Is she really taller than Shermie? Because the 4Woods Neo is about 158 cm. It kinda looks to me that it's mostly her legs that are longer, the Neos' legs are kinda short.
She also looks to be a really athletic type compared to the Neo.

And how is her movement range compared to the Neo?
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

EBF wrote:Tnx. I see now you already mentioned her facetype in the first post. I must have missed it being distracted by the pics. :roll:

How is she compared to Shermie? I would like to see some pics of them together. Is she really taller than Shermie? Because the 4Woods Neo is about 158 cm. It kinda looks to me that it's mostly her legs that are longer, the Neos' legs are kinda short.
She also looks to be a really athletic type compared to the Neo.

And how is her movement range compared to the Neo?
No prob. yeah, the 168cm is a lot thinner than the Neo, and like you say, the legs are long and thin. It was kinda funny, after i had been messin around with the 145cm and then later, the 168cm, and went back to the Neo, it was such a huge difference. I guess my eyes/brain were accustomed to looking at the thinner builds or something, so when I got the Neo out, I thought she looked fat :lol: Its a big difference size and weight wise, I've been thinking about taking a pic of all of them together in bikins or something if I ever feel motivated enough :lol:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

spedfish wrote:I've been thinking about taking a pic of all of them together in bikins or something if I ever feel motivated enough :lol:

"You feel motivated enough."

*does Jedi mind trick gesture*

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mandos wrote:
spedfish wrote:I've been thinking about taking a pic of all of them together in bikins or something if I ever feel motivated enough :lol:

:haha4: :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

spedfish wrote: I guess my eyes/brain were accustomed to looking at the thinner builds or something, so when I got the Neo out, I thought she looked fat :lol: Its a big difference size and weight wise, I've been thinking about taking a pic of all of them together in bikins or something if I ever feel motivated enough :lol:
I guess the Neo compares to the 158+ in the comparison picture on this page?:
http://ds-doll.fr/details-des-corps-dsd ... p-158-168p
Although the Neo has a smaller waist and larger breast and hips.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

mandos wrote:

:haha4:

Just no choke hugs please :D
EBF wrote:
spedfish wrote: I guess my eyes/brain were accustomed to looking at the thinner builds or something, so when I got the Neo out, I thought she looked fat :lol: Its a big difference size and weight wise, I've been thinking about taking a pic of all of them together in bikins or something if I ever feel motivated enough :lol:
I guess the Neo compares to the 158+ in the comparison picture on this page?:
http://ds-doll.fr/details-des-corps-dsd ... p-158-168p
Although the Neo has a smaller waist and larger breast and hips.
You could definitely make that comparison, she's(Neo) a tank compared to the more slim fashion model look of the 168cm. Feels like a tank when I pick her up anyway :lol: :lol:

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

spedfish wrote:
You could definitely make that comparison, she's(Neo) a tank compared to the more slim fashion model look of the 168cm. Feels like a tank when I pick her up anyway :lol: :lol:
Hm, then the 168 may be a bit too slim for me.
And I hope Erika doesn't read your post, she's always a bit touchy

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

EBF wrote:
spedfish wrote:
The 168 is great for photography in close quarters with shorter focal length lenses and a higher viewpoint. This brings the legs into perfect proportion and is very helpful. For fashion and elegance, 168 is wonderful.

For longer shots and with longer focal lengths it's as if she has built in high heels - thus the elegance.

The old 158 / 161 are very real. Chloé is a soft formulation 158 and she loves missionary position and doesn't complain that I'm too bony. She's the most comfortable and versatile doll one could ever hope to meet.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

EBF wrote:
spedfish wrote:

Maybe I should have said "built like a brick shit house". That prob wouldn't have helped either :D

I took a quick pic so you could see the difference, and I threw the 145cm in for good measure. Granted, the pic isn't taken straight on and I didn't put the 168's head on quite all the way, so she's prob a 1/2 in taller looking than normally.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

spedfish wrote: Maybe I should have said "built like a brick shit house". That prob wouldn't have helped either :D

I took a quick pic so you could see the difference, and I threw the 145cm in for good measure. Granted, the pic isn't taken straight on and I didn't put the 168's head on quite all the way, so she's prob a 1/2 in taller looking than normally.

No, I don't think that will really help.

Tnx for the comparison pic.
It kinda looks like they just put larger legs on the 145 body. I like the long legs, but the body looks a bit small. But that's probably mostly in comparison, because on your other pics it looks better.
And indeed as you said, when you compare them, the Neo looks a bit big, but if you see just the Neo, she has a really good shape. Everything is nicely in proportion, that's what I always liked about this doll, it's just that the legs may have been a bit longer.
see how careful I choose my words ;) Hi Erika, love you Image

INFORMATIONS