exdollofficial.com

Megan's and Venus´s Gallery Thread(168cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Megan's Gallery Thread(168cm)

Post by blindwebster »

I love the twist and sway of the hips that these dolls have. It's so sexy.

Kayla
Doll
Doll

Post by Kayla »

spedfish wrote:You guys have any lotion?
I'm burning up
Alex would love to, but I'd love to as well, have lots of lotion here :D :D :twisted: and when I'm ready, you can return the favor :P
You look mighty fine :D
Check out my birthday pictures by clicking here. - July 14, 2013

Wanna see more of me?
Click here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13283

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, Megan, looking at you is a big piece of paradise, I´m in fire. Here´s some lotion for you, I´ll need a ton of water to cool down.
Hi spedfish, thank you for submitting Ms. paradise to the Matrix,
Chris

I'm still working on a name for her sister, maybe Venus.....
haremlover wrote:
Phew!

WOW!

It's so great to see such top photos! What you're doing is worthy of CoverDoll.

It would be great to see Megan as the Cover Doll soon!

Best wishes and congratulations and appreciation,

Harem
Thanks!! She might make Cover Doll one day, only time will tell, she's got the looks for it :D
blindwebster wrote:I love the twist and sway of the hips that these dolls have. It's so sexy.
I'm sure most of the high end dolls with stiff joints can do that pose, just need to get the legs pointing slightly in one direction, and tilt the waist in the other direction, doesn't take much to get a subtle sexy sway goin. I like the fact of being able to rotate at the waist and hold it, I haven't been able to do that before.
siliken wrote:Great photo Spedfish. Love the kini.
Thanks, I like the strings too :thumbs_up:
Kayla wrote:Alex would love to, but I'd love to as well, have lots of lotion here :D :D :twisted: and when I'm ready, you can return the favor :P
You look mighty fine :D
8O :D

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

How did you get her to stand up like that?

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

siliken wrote:How did you get her to stand up like that?
Here is a pic showing the whole body. I have one of my doll stands behind her with 2 25lb plates just for good measure. I wrapped some foam around the pole, so no damage to her would incur. She stands just fine as long as she has something to lean against, and she doesn't break the 60lb mark, so she's not super heavy. I need to get, or make, the new bolt they offer for hanging. I could safely have her wear some high heels then and make those legs look even longer :-D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

spedfish wrote:
Here is a pic showing the whole body. I have one of my doll stands behind her with 2 25lb plates just for good measure. I wrapped some foam around the pole, so no damage to her would incur. She stands just fine as long as she has something to lean against, and she doesn't break the 60lb mark, so she's not super heavy. I need to get, or make, the new bolt they offer for hanging. I could safely have her wear some high heels then and make those legs look even longer :-D
Hi!

It's great and really generous of you to share these secrets - your combination of old doll photography technique with these new ladies is a sure winner.

However, without hanging her from a bolt to take the weight off, don't let her wear high heels when standing. Standing in flat shoes is fine, especially if they are well padded, but high heels push the internal skeleton plate of the foot through the silicone and cut. On the Chinese forum I think someone was suggesting opening and injecting tough silicone under, around and in front of the plate, but this is a danger area to these very lusciously beautiful creations, and whilst they love showing off their wonderful bodies, they can't say "OUCH" when it hurts.

You're capturing true elegance most beautifully. I think that posing her on her feet gives a natural balance, centre of gravity etc but many photos I've seen of the heavyweight dolls needing to be hung from stands, having lost the necessity of obeying the laws of gravity, have difficulty in always looking natural.

IMHO the 168 has elegantly long enough legs as she is without high heels so sticking to flat footed down to earth realism will continue to give the best natural elegance in its simplicity of style which you're already mastering to the supreme.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

haremlover wrote:
spedfish wrote:
Hi!

It's great and really generous of you to share these secrets - your combination of old doll photography technique with these new ladies is a sure winner.

However, without hanging her from a bolt to take the weight off, don't let her wear high heels when standing. Standing in flat shoes is fine, especially if they are well padded, but high heels push the internal skeleton plate of the foot through the silicone and cut. On the Chinese forum I think someone was suggesting opening and injecting tough silicone under, around and in front of the plate, but this is a danger area to these very lusciously beautiful creations, and whilst they love showing off their wonderful bodies, they can't say "OUCH" when it hurts.

You're capturing true elegance most beautifully. I think that posing her on her feet gives a natural balance, centre of gravity etc but many photos I've seen of the heavyweight dolls needing to be hung from stands, having lost the necessity of obeying the laws of gravity, have difficulty in always looking natural.

IMHO the 168 has elegantly long enough legs as she is without high heels so sticking to flat footed down to earth realism will continue to give the best natural elegance in its simplicity of style which you're already mastering to the supreme.

Best wishes

Harem
When I first got my 145cm, I put her in heels and stood her up in the same way as this pic, not thinking that the feet are on an angle, and the weight driving downward. Thankfully there was no damage, she's pretty light tho. I wouldn't try that again, especially with the slightly heavier 168. If I get the hanging bolt, I could put heels on her, and adjust the height to relieve most of the weight and avoid damage. I like me some high heels :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Venus sounds perfect to me, she´s a true goddess of love, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

argo1

Post by argo1 »

Wow! so realistic! Face, expression and posture are all prefect.

DS Doll really knows what they doing. Their Doll making keep improving FAST.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

spedfish wrote:When I first got my 145cm, I put her in heels and stood her up in the same way as this pic, not thinking that the feet are on an angle, and the weight driving downward. Thankfully there was no damage, she's pretty light tho. I wouldn't try that again, especially with the slightly heavier 168. If I get the hanging bolt, I could put heels on her, and adjust the height to relieve most of the weight and avoid damage. I like me some high heels :D
I've been wanting to pose my DS145 and DS168 in high heels, but the possible foot damage has kept me from it. I hope this new stand works out. The photos you've already taken are astounding. I can only imagine what you will pull off with even more options. :wink:

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Hey all! Here are a few more pics that I uploaded to Megan's bikini album. I thought about trying to put the beach background in some of the other photos as well, but decided against it. I wanted to have her in the water, in the pic where she is on all fours, but I wasn't quite sure how to make the water and what not, look believable, going up her arms a little( if that makes any sense). Any tips on doing something like that are welcome!

gallery http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6512

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

She's so fine! My favourite doll by far, and such a great photographer to document her looks. Thank you :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Megan doesn´t need a beach in the background to get me in a sweat! She´s a summers breeze, so hot,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Megan doesn´t need a beach in the background to get me in a sweat! She´s a summers breeze, so hot,
Chris
Yes!
says it all!

Brilliant! Very inspirational.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

This photo has left me somewhat distracted what a stunner 8O

Mahoro

INFORMATIONS