exdollofficial.com

Tell me about your first time with Her...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Tell me about your first time with Her...

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi LonelyShadow,
my sister has just seen pics of my girls until yesterday. She was amazed how real they are and how I treat them and talk of them. She hopes that I find a RG but she´s fine that I live with my doll ladies. When I spoke with my mom - who knows my girls as well - my mom told me how positive my sister is about them, so she means it.
As I wrote I have been married for a lot of years and I got used to buying stuff for my ex so I don´t feel any embarassment when I buy stuff for my girls. I´m sure you´ll get used to it. But let me tell you one thing: stop hating yourself - from what I can tell there is no reason to do that!. Love your doll and love yourself the way you are, that´s a big step you shall try to do. :thumbs_up:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

dragonfly8878 wrote:After reading Karrot's rousing account of his first time with Jess, it dawned on me that I'd seen him before. In fact, I think I've seen a paparazzi photo of him and Jess together. (At least I hope that's Jess. :roll: )

To close this off, thats not a bad likeness for Jess
2.jpg
2.jpg (118.99 KiB) Viewed 995 times
But I'm way more hansom and rugged
Carrot pics.png
Carrot pics.png (149.03 KiB) Viewed 995 times

See? :whistle:

As far as people meeting the girls? I say do it if you feel comfortable. Many of my friends know about them, some have met them, and a couple have hugged them. A lady friend of mine is particularly taken with how squishy Cindy is as a cuddle buddy, but thats off topic for a DSDolls thread.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Karrot, you have a great smile; truly Hollywood worthy! (As a friend I thought I should mention that you might want to ease off on the spray tans a bit. You're starting to look a little orange. :wink: )

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

LonelyShadow wrote:Hi there to all of you :) I just keep thinking on what i'll do the first time i'll have her...i mean, i always image that i'm home waiting impatiently for her, and the moment she finally come; the courier guys knock at my door and......

But enough with imagination, tell me about you, what did you do the first time? also i see a lot of you talking about honey moon, please tell me what you did and how it was :)
Kind regards.
Hello LonelyShadow, nice to meet you. Image

I am in the same boat as you, waiting for the moment I can afford my lovely doll! I am constantly imagining her arrival, and contemplating her role in my life. I also wonder about how much I might share, and with whom. I will probably never quite be as open as Harem, but I don't like secrets much, and generally I couldn't care less what people think. I suspect I'll be open with people I know, but not advertise to strangers.. You never know, though, I may find I'm dressing her up in a fancy frock and taking her to the opera. We'll just see.
Rachel wrote:Hi LS.... Once home and properly situated, a long and deliberately slow process, I was wrapped up in a bear hug for a good 15 minutes. It was lovely. Then we kissed... and danced. It was quite sweet, and I'm remembering it fondly just now.
I was caught by the phrase, "a long and deliberately slow process" I see myself enjoying a similar experience. Actually, I will behave as I would on any other initial interaction with a girl I intend to court. I will sit with her and chat, and get to know her. We may date quite a while before I make a pass, it won't happen until the moment is right. I think it excites me all the more to think along these lines.
Karrot wrote:Her chest rose and his mouth was there to meet her ample breast, her erect nipple standing proud like JCB starter buttons begging to be pushed.
Oh Karrot, :mrgreen: I haven't laughed like that in a while, thank you.
haremlover wrote:* The point of these photos and this story is how such stories can very easily bring the doll to life by the doll taking part as the active protagonist in the story lived through one's own life. It is in this way that animating the doll and seeing life through her eyes brings the dead effigy to human life, ceases to be an idol of worship, ceases to be idle, and bringing the dead to life symbolises bringing the living to live more.
Harem, you've mentioned being a physicist, but I've suspected you of alchemy for a little while. You seem to bestow life on your ladies, for sure. Chloé is immensely beautiful.

Q: Why couldn't the Möbius Strip enroll at the school?

A: They required an orientation.

haremlover wrote:I try to live life now to the full and the extremity of all limits of being alive :lol: and encouraging life. This is why I enjoy to the full finding my dead effigies (as my wife criticises) coming to life, so that the dead can come to life and all alive can live all the more. Chloé's looking at me in agreement -
It's a fine balance, keeping reality in perspective while enjoying the fantasy in full, as one inherently takes away from the other, at least on a rudimentary level. Ideally, we achieve maximum entropy(but without the death part), a state of thermodynamic equilibrium. You seem to have it down, Harem.
LonelyShadow wrote:they started calling me crazy from my childhood so i'm kinda used to that, and for what that matters i don't care much since i deeply hate myself;
This surprised me so much. You seem nice, LS, and with good tastes, you convey sentiments that are not shameful or crazy, and certainly not worthy of hate. I hope you try to not hate yourself, imagine what your Lulu would say if she heard that.
brigittes hubbie wrote:Love your doll and love yourself the way you are, that´s a big step you shall try to do. :thumbs_up:
Chris
That's it! 8)

Rachel's signature:
"Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination." ~Immanuel Kant
I like that.

Slew

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

Slew - You seem a thoughtful and genuine person. If Ryan and I make it to the NW area maybe we can arrange to meet you for lunch. ;-)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Rachel wrote:Slew - You seem a thoughtful and genuine person. If Ryan and I make it to the NW area maybe we can arrange to meet you for lunch. ;-)
Rachel, I'd like that very much! It's funny you should say that, as I have been thinking how neat you guys seem, too. I followed the link to mydollyvita. Lunch sounds great, PM me if you're in the area!

:glou:

INFORMATIONS