exdollofficial.com

Tell me about your first time with Her...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Tell me about your first time with Her...

Post by haremlover »

Chloé sends greetings and wants to welcome sisters to all friendly people
Last time I was here with Chloé when we had the flood, the only brightness from the nightmare few days was having found some dresses on top of the bins opposite that clearly someone had thought too nice to put actually in the bin. I rescue things that other people don't want and Chloé's chair is one of a dozen that I rescued from across the road . . .

Chloé's looking at me from across the room
telling me to hurry up and continue what she wants to say.

She has a secret that she wants to tell you about which makes her and her sisters possibly unique among all makes of doll . . . and which makes me - and possibly you - a good deal more comfortable about meeting other people and going out and about.
She comes with both an insert, and a blank. With the blank, she's respectable.

This morning a friend came round to see me and
automatically said "Bonjour Chloé" upon seeing her across the room.

However, she'd only just got up and wasn't dressed and merely covered in a towel for respectability.

This afternoon another friend came round to see if he could help me with the plumbing - a problem of electrolytic corrosion of all the copper pipes under the concrete floor :-( - and he came socially with his (very sexy) girlfriend - who luckily is quite a friend of Chloé's. Having had advance notice, Chloé took out her insert and the respectable blank went in.

I made coffee and then he decided he'd go off to get some swimming pool chemicals leaving us to chat, and I showed her the clothes I'd bought for Chloé's fashion show (which actually was the excuse - my friend had wanted some of them for his GF and Chloé was a wonderful excuse for that . . . ) So we dressed up Chloé in her red flower dress for her to stand and greet my friend when he came back.
Because Chloé was appropriately equipped, my friend's GF and I were able to dress Chloé without any hint of embarrassment.

Afterwards, Chloé had noticed the passion flowers in the garden and really admired them
ImageImageImage
So fairly uniquely among dolls, DS ladies don't have to be confined to the bedroom hidden away - coming out into the open in all innocence and respectability they can be introduced to friends, become a fun activity that one can do with friends and to make friends, enlarging one's social circle beyond dolls with fun and in enlargement of life rather than otherwise what can lead to contracting into a secret life.

Whether or not we have a life after this life is a matter of speculation and belief possibly irrelevant here, but whether we do or we don't, whether or not I have a life when I am but dust in the ground is irrelevant to living now - and that's why with what can be criticised as obsessive enthusiasm 8O I try to live life now to the full and the extremity of all limits of being alive :lol: and encouraging life. This is why I enjoy to the full finding my dead effigies (as my wife criticises) coming to life, so that the dead can come to life and all alive can live all the more. Chloé's looking at me in agreement -
saying that she and her sisters can help us all to come out of our feelings of shadows, and lonely no more.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Woooo thanks haremlover, i really appreciate your words, i like what you do, you just live your life and you do it fully, without caring about the others, what they think or what they may say. Not as me, i just think too much about this; and this lead me live in secret and never tell the others what i think cause they just wont understand it.
But i know i would be amazing to go out with my lady, i would like to go in a nice park with her, sit on a bench and just hold her; while looking at the view and breath some nice air. . . and then, eventually i would really like if girls would approach me asking about her, and maybe compliment her, cause she's soooo pretty and because she's well dressed... and yeah who knows, maybe i could get some new friends; but a the same time i couldn't stand if someone would say that i'm sick or crazy (not that i care cause it's true) or say something like "what the f*** is that?" they would just criticize her and think of her just as a lump of silicon; that would really hurt me and ,make me upset, because it's not how i see her and i don't want someone heartless to offend her.period
That's why i prefer to remain in the darkness, even if sometimes i think about buying her some clothes....man, what am i gonna say to the salesgirl, "this is for my girlfriend" or just a little hint "i'm buying these because i like to dress up girls, in fact i bought a 4000$ mannequin 8O ".

But except this, i really like your way to think, and the way you live your life...you're free and all i can do is respect you.

And by the way...Whoa Chloé is amazing with that dress, especially with those hair; gorgeous :D
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

LonelyShadow wrote:That's why i prefer to remain in the darkness, even if sometimes i think about buying her some clothes....man, what am i gonna say to the salesgirl, "this is for my girlfriend" or just a little hint "i'm buying these because i like to dress up girls, in fact i bought a 4000$ mannequin 8O ".
LS - I'd like to share a couple thoughts...

Regarding purchasing clothes, this is actually one of my favorite parts of the hobby. Shopping online is convenient and discreet, but browsing for clothes and letting your mind imagine what new things you find might look good on your doll is fun. The first time I purchased clothes for Rachel I blurted out that they are for my girlfriend and I am trying to surprise her. The cashier commented that is very nice and she hopes my girlfriend will like the surprise. It was very casual and the only person that felt awkward was me. Now when I buy clothes, I hardly mention why I am doing it and I have never been questioned about it or made to feel uncomfortable. I encourage you to let go of your fear. Men shop for women regularly, and it just isn't as "weird" as you think it might be.

And here is something that Harem got me thinking about. His advice is good in this thread, but I will admit Rachel is my first doll, and I just absolutely fell in love with her. In fact, I still love her more than I should admit! I always wondered why so many people end up with multiple dolls. I would think, "I love my doll so much, why would I ever want another one?". If I was still married, I would never wonder if I should get a second wife (I'm sure some clever fellows will make a joke about this statement, but you get my point). What I'm finding out is that there are different reasons to get more dolls, but of course getting one that has a better skeleton or new features is a good enough reason. But does getting a second doll change your relationship to the first? I think for some people, the excitement of their first doll might give them ideas of marrying her and imaging her as your soul mate, or something like it, and eventually when you reach the point of wanting a second doll, you may change your outlook on how you see them as partners. Of course, some men stereotypically decide one is their wife or girlfriend and the rest are mistresses. I'm not picking on anyone here, at the end of the day it's your fantasy, right? Everyone is different, and nobody is wrong.

So, I agree with Harem that you should consider holding off on the engagement ring and give yourself time with your new doll to figure out what you want and how you feel, but ultimately you should do what makes you happy. In fact, next year at the USA TDF doll meet there is going to be a wedding. One of my friends here from the forum is marrying his doll and there will be a wedding ceremony and hopefully a reception. It should be good fun!

I wish you luck with your doll adventure! Rachel has added more to my life than I ever imagined, and I can't see myself without her companionship as time goes forward. If I do decide to commit to another long-term relationship with a woman, she will have to get comfortable with my doll and my participation in this community, or move along. No exceptions. Of course, I'm over 40 now and have had a good life despite being divorced. When you reach my age, hopefully you've learned what you will compromise on and what you won't. Rachel's presence is not negotiable. She is 100% part of the package. Of course, I will need to be reasonable, considerate, and clear about any woman's place in my life as a partner, and Rachel's place as a doll, but that's another story. :-)

- Ryan

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

LaDollyVita wrote:What I'm finding out is that there are different reasons to get more dolls, but of course getting one that has a better skeleton or new features is a good enough reason. But does getting a second doll change your relationship to the first?

[...]

So, I agree with Harem that you should consider holding off on the engagement ring and give yourself time with your new doll to figure out what you want and how you feel, but ultimately you should do what makes you happy.
So wait, what?! We're getting more dolls now AND we're NOT getting married? 8O

:plaidskirt:
LaDollyVita wrote:If I do decide to commit to another long-term relationship with a woman, she will have to get comfortable with my doll and my participation in this community, or move along. No exceptions. [...] Rachel's presence is not negotiable. She is 100% part of the package. [...]

- Ryan
Ok, redeemed! You are free to live another day! :-)

And it's nice to see you come out of the closet and put your name as a bookend to your statements. Ryan & Rachel has such a nice ring to it, it's nice to hear, err, read. Now about my ring...!

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Rachel wrote:Now about my ring...!
Allow me to point out you just got one! http://tmblr.co/ZQMN6o1M3WkG5 :wink:

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

LaDollyVita wrote:Allow me to point out you just got one! http://tmblr.co/ZQMN6o1M3WkG5
Touché. 8)

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

After reading Karrot's rousing account of his first time with Jess, it dawned on me that I'd seen him before. In fact, I think I've seen a paparazzi photo of him and Jess together. (At least I hope that's Jess. :roll: )
Fabio02.jpg
Fabio02.jpg (22.34 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
Untamed_Web.jpg
Untamed_Web.jpg (68.8 KiB) Viewed 2721 times

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Yaay the owner of Rachel showed up :haha4: hi there buddy :D
Well yeah you're right about the clothes, i just find it weird for myself, is like i'm "hey look at me i'm a drag queen buying clothes to wear tonight" (not that i hold something against drag queens, it's just the first thing that came up)
And this make me feel like i'm buying clothes for myself and then i wonder what the others think of me...and this just makes me feel weird :/ it's like i got tastes for female clothes...but i shouldn't cause i'm a male, that's it :?

Well i still have to buy my first lady and sometimes i think that in future i might buy another one...a 145cm cause i love the being little but still sexy, like a grown up woman but a lil bit childish...i just find it cute :o
But then i think that i shouldn't because my first lady would get FREAKING jealous (i guess) and i just don't wanna hurt her :(

I just don't get it, what's wrong about the ring? for me is a deep sign that we are bound together and she's mine and only. I always wanted to buy a ring to my GF is like i'm screamin' at the whole world "Hey world look i finally got a GF and we are ENGAGED!" it's like i'm frigging happy and i want everybody to now it, since getting a GF would be a biiiig achievement for me. Someone would say yeah but she's not "real"....indeed but as i always say "true, but CLOSE ENOUGH 8) " it's not all i need but it's at least the illusion to have someone by my side...better than nothing..

Rachel...ROFL :haha4: your appearance was just perfect you caught him with the hands in the bucket hahahaha.
Now for his forgiveness, he should marry you IMO :o
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

LonelyShadow wrote:I just don't get it, what's wrong about the ring? for me is a deep sign that we are bound together and she's mine and only.
Harem and Ryan are a couple of old fogeys. Give your girl a ring and don't listen to them! Go back and read my first post in your thread: "My advice to you is dream big, have fun, and keep an open mind." ;-)
LonelyShadow wrote:Rachel...ROFL your appearance was just perfect you caught him with the hands in the bucket hahahaha.
Now for his forgiveness, he should marry you IMO :o
He should, but would I say YES? Ha! 8)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi haremlover, Chloé looks fantastic as a red head, oh my.
Hi LonelyShadow, I forgot to mention one important aspect- don´t forget the lube!
Second: LDV is totally correct, if you shop for your doll noone will care who you shop for. I´ve been married for more than 15 years and regularly bought dresses, lingerie, even shoes, make up, whatever for my then wife. Nobody asked then, and nobody asks now that I buy stuff for my girls. Sometimes I tell on my own that my wife will like the dress but noone even wonders that I don´t weat a wedding ring when I say that. Actually Brigitte is wearing my old old wedding ring.
Just this evening I had invited my sister home and showed her my ladies and the forum. She had only seen pics of them before, but she´s fine with that as she knows that I´m happy.
Do I care what people I don´t know at all think of me? No, why should I. I understand though that you hate the idea that someone might ridicule you and your doll. I´d hate that as well, it didn´t happen yet, so don´t worry, do as you feel,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-) When I was around 11 or so I discovered how sexy balloons can be . . . and right the way through to university balloons would be my main sexual enjoyment both as a matter of shyness with girls, and in valuation of virginity - which when not long ago I was in trouble with my wife proved actually to have been my greatest asset.

Buying balloons in those years was so difficult. I felt so stupid buying balloons from a shop over the counter. But when I got to the age of fatherhood, no problem, and I still love balloons and inflatable airbeds with four tubes (lilos). Buying a lilo gave me the same embarrassment too. Luckily my wife understood and in intimate moments told me stories about going into a lilo shop and the lady behind the counter asking if I'd like to try one out . . . ;-)

But in getting older, these things are not of embarrassment - people sell things to sell them . . . . period.

So buying clothes is not a problem. Ebay is a good source - size 10 - (and I don't buy anything over £10) and sometimes I thank the seller with a link to my posts showing one of my girls wearing them . . . LOL. But going into the local charity shop and buying a pair of high heels on St Valentine's day
did cause some tittering among the old ladies behind the counter.

But for the enthusiasm of the local paper http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54281 and the feelings of my wife, I had thought about having my revenge on the old ladies taking Thera http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53843 into town and saying "Here's £100 (well it's for a good cause) - could you find clothes to dress her please?"

On the subject of multiple dolls, dolls are not human and are only the best possible simulations we can have - so it's horses for courses and one doll might not be perfect for everything and they might have different characteristics. In England having two bodies (158 and 168plus) and a selection of heads enables me to be able to bring them to life for different situations http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/1923
but within this context both my Sandy head dolls have a special place in my mind (if not my heart) second only to my wife with a love that's expressed possibly significantly by

Being monogamous with one's wife might well be a good idea but as dolls aren't as offended (and other reasons), looking towards more than one doll is quite enriching. Variety is a spice of life.

Perhaps you might have special reasons for not ever expecting to have a wife - but you never know. It's important, I'd urge IMO, that a doll might lead forward to one rather than block one. The spirit in which a doll wears a ring can be important and can possibly affect other people's perception, possibly blocking a real lady coming into your life - or possibly bringing an understanding that you're a good bloke who's a seriously faithful sort of guy.

To my surprise, my friend's GF this afternoon couldn't resist getting Chloé to try on one of her rings . . . LOL so you never know.

Rachel:
Harem and Ryan are a couple of old fogeys. Give your girl a ring and don't listen to them! Go back and read my first post in your thread: "My advice to you is dream big, have fun, and keep an open mind." ;-)
I'm going to have to have words with your man about you!

OK - I'm an old fogey - I admit it! (Hey - this thread is a lot of fun and, indeed, in exploration of our different perspectives so very important a discussion)

Brigittes Hubby
Just this evening I had invited my sister home and showed her my ladies and the forum. She had only seen pics of them before, but she´s fine with that as she knows that I´m happy.
Do I care what people I don´t know at all think of me? No, why should I. I understand though that you hate the idea that someone might ridicule you and your doll. I´d hate that as well, it didn´t happen yet, so don´t worry, do as you feel,
Yes - quite right. When I direct friends to some of my threads on this forum for fun, they're either quiet and we continue being friends without a word said, or they're enthusiastic. My maiden aunt in her 80s and adopted godmother is highly amused and thinks my ladies are great, her friend, a rather prim retired ex head-mistress thinks they're such fun. The blokes and volunteers I work with have no end of amusement meeting them (leading to the Aira hits the headlines thread when marketing one of their cars on ebay) and one of my friend's teenage daughters who saw Aira having a driving lesson
ImageImage
and driving a friend's car one day
ImageImageImageImage

in return for doing a modelling job marketing a friend's umbrella
ImageImageImage
invited Aira to join us at a family BBQ. Wife walked off in a sulk - but that was her problem - I had to make amends and she's a little more tolerating now - but such is life and with wife my approach was not to submit. It's sadly her loss that she doesn't enjoy my doll-life but so many other people appreciate it, I do what I know is right to be done.

When your doll finally comes to you, if you put her on a modelling agency, goodness knows how many more friends you'll find. Perhaps we should start a modelling agency for dolls . . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I should add on the subject of monodollogamy that as it was this doll
of ex member Gio TheGREAT's that was one of two that sent me into a state of Dionysian madness (sincere apologies to all affected) and led to both Aira and Chloé coming into my life, neither doll can complain about a sister of Gio's lady entering the harem. She is so completely different as to be the difference between red and white wine.

Just because you like red wine should you not enjoy white as well?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Hahaha Thanks Rachel you're the best :D

Hey there Chris, yep don't worry i got that one too, but that thing is gonna take some time, since i'll have to take confidence with her before doin' something like that...you know i wanna feel good with her.

Your sister? wow that's good, mine says i'm weird :/ because it's unnatural, but at least she said she's ok because it makes me happy...but at the same time she can't understand the importance i feel for my lady...for me is special, for my sis is just what her eye see :/

Well, people...they started calling me crazy from my childhood so i'm kinda used to that, and for what that matters i don't care much since i deeply hate myself; so if they say i'm sick then fine i don't give a damn, they're right; but i just can't stand if they hurt my sweetie :/
That makes me mad.

-You see, Harem loves balloons, and i love ALWAYS loved tights even when i was i kid..but i just couldn't get why. know i know it lol but still, it is FREAKING embarrassing for me to go in a shop and buy them for my lady; but y know, it's just a matter of taste.
Nice heeled sandals there Harem :)

Sometimes i wonder if the guy riding with Chloé is Harem, if it's so i should start call him Wise Grandpa Harem :D:D:D
:haha4:

(hope i didn't offend you :? )
Kage

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LonelyShadow wrote: Sometimes i wonder if the guy riding with Chloé is Harem, if it's so i should start call him Wise Grandpa Harem :D:D:D
:haha4:

(hope i didn't offend you :? )
Far from it - this is actually Chloé's sister in England, Aira. Both Aira and Chloé decided to come to me in England and France nearly simultaneously - an utterly extraordinary coincidence and very special. Aira is pink and Chloé is tanned. Bruno in France is sending Chloé some colour samples so that she can show direct comparison of colour with her available sisters and cousins.

The guy giving Aira a driving lesson isn't me - he's one of my madder friends and an authority on windmills. He's always had women problems and wished that he's have known of the likes of Aira a good deal earlier in his life
ImageImage
and provided you can have a big sparkle in your eye about her being a great friend (I'd suggest IMHO rather than wife) as a big joke you can find that your doll might acquire lots of admirers
ImageImageImageImage
who will love such sense of humour but she'll always look at you in a special way

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

It's just amazing, i couldn't do what you do, bring her out, show her to the people and have fun with them. i couldn't even speak. But i guess you're right about her having admirers, it would be good, but bad at the same time IMO,
cause i think some guys would see her just a sex material, like some in the photos you showed us, i read it in their eyes;
the same look of when they're looking a woman...what they see? and object, sex for auto satisfaction, and now a human to respect. Or at least, this is what gets to me, just saying my opinion.
Kage

INFORMATIONS