exdollofficial.com

DS doll 158cm Mandy pictures [8.12.14]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

DS doll 158cm Mandy pictures [8.12.14]

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

we took some new pictures.
the 158cm body with Mandy head, in Yellow skin color.

hope you like her.
more pictures, please visit our website gallery page: http://www.dsdoll.us/gallery.html

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: DS doll 158cm Mandy pictures [8.12.14]

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

more pictures: Mandy with brown wig

hope you like her.
more pictures, please visit our website gallery page: http://www.dsdoll.us/gallery.html

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She looks great, especially as a brunette. She´s really sexy,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Somebody direct xepher to this! He/She has been demanding a realistic proportioned woman, with small tits, but wide hips. She is short enough and he/she can pick the face.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh Mandy looks PERFECT with this new body. FANTASTIC! Just right. Really super.

I had always tried Mandy with 168Plus but 158 is the perfect combination.

This new body was a wonderful inspiration! Congratulations.

This is perhaps the most realistic body for a doll ever . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Now that is a truly realistic body shape, as far as I can tell. Small boobs, wide hips. Excellent work!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Beautiful body!! So natural and realistic in so many ways!! If this model had been available before the 145 I just bought, I would have gotten this beauty!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Doll Sweet

I am very interested in this new doll and even more the 158plus.

I have always been fond of the face Thera, but your gallery only has her on the 168plus. It would be awesome to see Thera on the 158 and more importantly on the 158plus either on TDF, in your website gallery or PM me.

From the pics I've seen, I assume both the 158 & 158plus can stand with both feet on the ground with a 3rd point of support.

Dees Man

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dees Man wrote:Hi Doll Sweet

I have always been fond of the face Thera, but your gallery only has her on the 168plus. It would be awesome to see Thera on the 158 and more importantly on the 158plus either on TDF, in your website gallery or PM me.

From the pics I've seen, I assume both the 158 & 158plus can stand with both feet on the ground with a 3rd point of support.

Dees Man
:-) Yes - I love Thera too - she's a real sweetie. I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing new members with the new 158 and plus as she's such a wonderful and realistic body.

If it's of help in terms of scale http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54940 is Thera on the old 158plus body.

ImageImage
and I think she looks very natural, a very comfortable cozy sort of person . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

haremlover wrote:
Dees Man wrote:Hi Doll Sweet

Dees Man
:-) Yes - I love Thera too - she's a real sweetie. I've been wondering why we haven't been seeing new members with the new 158 and plus as she's such a wonderful and realistic body.

If it's of help in terms of scale http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54940 is Thera on the old 158plus body.

and I think she looks very natural, a very comfortable cozy sort of person . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for posting this Harem. I also had another look through your Doll Album pages (not the 1st time I've looked.) Your posts and threads have helped me more than once. I have reference your "reset position" thread a few times in my posts. Probably one of the most important threads for all new doll owners.

Before I met Sweet Dee, DS with a Thera head was on my short list, but being a newbie, buying from a vendor that was Down Under was more reassuring when spending so much money. I really love Dee and I now also have MaDee.

I had seen the new 158plus from DS and now the people who sent me MaDee have a new 158cm, and they have offered me an amazing price, but I already have one of their dolls and would like my 3rd to be a DS. Although she may be about AU$2000 more, she appears to be far more poseable than Dee or MaDee, can stand and THAT BODY.. They still have the "second head free" on the order page. (Oh crap, that's another decision to make).

I'm sitting here typing, realising I'm just stalling. My finger is itching to press the "confirm order" button. Yeah, I've filled the order form a few times and checking the exchange rate on xe.com. I suppose if I do click then DS will give me the exact price and she will be on her way. I think I convinced myself right there.

Thanks again for your response Harem,
Dees Man

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

I´m dedicated to buy a Ds doll next and was already dedicated to buy a 168 cm, but right now I´m leaning to the 158 cm with it´s smaller and more natural looking body of a girl next door instead of a slim supermodel. Both are beautiful. I need some more time to make a decision, :)
Chris

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:I´m dedicated to buy a Ds doll next and was already dedicated to buy a 168 cm, but right now I´m leaning to the 158 cm with it´s smaller and more natural looking body of a girl next door instead of a slim supermodel. Both are beautiful. I need some more time to make a decision, :)
Chris
168 is more of a fantasy elegance whilst 158 is a reality figure . . . If the 158 is soft, she'll be comfy indeed.

It would be nice to see more of the new 158 photos

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Haremlover, as said right now I´m leaning towards the 158. There already are some 168 cm dolls so a 158 would be nice. We´ll see, I´ll probably order in early december, I´ll let you know :wink:

Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

It's been just over 9 hours since I thought I was convinced about what I wanted. I have spent most of that time looking at Harem's Doll Album, spedfish's Doll Album, looking through countless pages of DS threads and looking at the gallery on the Doll Sweet website and I think I might have an idea of what I possibly might actually want. Maybe.

And of the 3 heads in the gallery for 158plus, one of them is Thera. I don't know how I missed it before.

Seriously, I do now know what I want, but I'm not going to say till the order is final. Although there may or may not be a clue in MaDee's story she just finished writing for Dee's blue dolly thread..

Bottom line, I'm going sleep on it tonight as I will change my mind tomorrow. Probably

Dees man

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dees Man wrote:It's been just over 9 hours since I thought I was convinced about what I wanted. I have spent most of that time looking at Harem's Doll Album, spedfish's Doll Album, looking through countless pages of DS threads and looking at the gallery on the Doll Sweet website and I think I might have an idea of what I possibly might actually want. Maybe.

And of the 3 heads in the gallery for 158plus, one of them is Thera. I don't know how I missed it before.
;-)

A head that came along at the same time as Thera was Claire on the Chinese forum, or Alissa - and I thought she was wonderful and I've certainly considered her.

My experience is that all the heads look great on the old 158 body but the some are too large for the 168. My Aira is Sandy on a 158 but in a 168 incarnation I wasn't so charmed. There is a picture I took of her somewhere but I might not have uploaded it. The bottom line is that all the heads are fine on the old 158, 160 and 161 so I assume the new 158 also but some look better than others on the 168. So possibly ask Steven and seek his advice.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS