exdollofficial.com

Fantasia, Amber and Ariel

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollcaster

Re: Fantasia, Amber and Ariel

Post by dollcaster »

I love this thread! There aren't nearly enough great photos of the DS doll around and you're doing an amazing job photoing yours. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await your next photos!

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

haremlover wrote:Oh WOW! WOW! WOW!

Brilliant!

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem glad you like Fantasia's latest photo's I think they are her best yet :angel:
dollcaster wrote:I love this thread! There aren't nearly enough great photos of the DS doll around and you're doing an amazing job photoing yours. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await your next photos!
Thanks dollcaster it's much appreciated :D

Mahoro

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Oh my!! Fantasia looks wonderful!! Such a beautiful fairy!! Splendid photos Mahoro!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

von_Shredhead wrote:Oh my!! Fantasia looks wonderful!! Such a beautiful fairy!! Splendid photos Mahoro!!
Cheers,
Von
Thanks Von Fantasia hoped you and Nina would like her Fairy costume :angel:

Cleaning up after this photo shoot has been a pain as the Fairy wings are covered in glitter and after taking them off so was Fantasia and everything in the surrounding area including me so she jumped in the bath and I couldn't resist taking a quick photo which took her by surprise :wink:

After drying Fantasia off she still had bits of glitter on her body or Fairy dust as she likes to call it so I had to pick the remaining bits off with my fingernails which has been very time consuming as everywhere I look there's sparkly bits but Fantasia has found it very amusing and is feeling great now she's been powdered :D

Note to self no more glittery costumes for my girls.

Mahoro

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

mandos wrote:Congratulations with not one but three new girlfriends. Stunning body and faces, and so very crisp and clear pictures taken in the natural light, they really show the details of these beauties.
What everyone has said is true. Your dolls are beautiful and sexy! Fantasia in blue still has my heart racing a bit. I agree completely with mandos. The lighting and clarity of your photos is superb. :!:

I tried to check out your photo album, but it requires a password.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Great sets of pics, absolutely love the fairy pic set!! I somehow overlooked this thread the last couple days apparently, all kinds of good stuff in here :D Keep it up!!

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
mandos wrote:Congratulations with not one but three new girlfriends. Stunning body and faces, and so very crisp and clear pictures taken in the natural light, they really show the details of these beauties.
What everyone has said is true. Your dolls are beautiful and sexy! Fantasia in blue still has my heart racing a bit. I agree completely with mandos. The lighting and clarity of your photos is superb. :!:

I tried to check out your photo album, but it requires a password.
Thanks dragonfly it's taken a while but I think I am now just getting the hang of photographing my dolls :D

My Dollalbum appears to have a problem at the moment as I have just checked and it now only gives me access to some of the sub albums and when I try to change the settings its telling me no update is required so for some reason won't apply the changes I am trying to make so is very frustrating :evil:
spedfish wrote:Great sets of pics, absolutely love the fairy pic set!! I somehow overlooked this thread the last couple days apparently, all kinds of good stuff in here :D Keep it up!!
Thanks spedfish the Fairy photos are definitely my favourites :D

Mahoro

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Just managed to fix the problem with my dollalbums with the help of one of the forum administrators so they are now viewable :D

Mahoro

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Well its been quite some time since I have had the chance to spend some quality time with my girls and I managed to take some photo's of Fantasia in her new wig playing at being a Kitty Cat Elf :wink:

The photoshoot was a bit rushed and the lighting wasn't great so some of the photo's aren't brilliant but I hope you like her cute new look and there are more new photo's in Fantasia's Dollalbum: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6521

Mahoro

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow Fantasia looks so cute. Great pic's even when rushed. Love the outfit!!!

Especially like this one very much! :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! It's wonderful to see your girls finding the opportunity to be with you again. She's a crazy elf! Amnestria sends greetings and complains about my having ignored her for too long :cry: Apologies.

Favourite?

Very charming set of pics

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a cute little kittie cat you have there, Mahoro, she´s fabulous!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

MEOW!!! Fantasia is sooooo damn cute in her kitty costume ... Awwwwwwwwww!!

This is my fav ... she looks so playful and full of spirit!

Fantastic pics Mahoro! Fantasia is AWESOME!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

VERY SEXY! Love the costumes!

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Very nice, and hell, im trying to to be critical here, but i cant fault her! even the mold lines are barely visible. body sculpt and face high quality too. :)

INFORMATIONS