exdollofficial.com

2145 A SILESTIAL ODYSSEY

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 2145 A SILESTIAL ODYSSEY

Post by haremlover »

Oh WOW! WOW! WOW! Wonderful!
Incredible photoset. Really inspirational and such an effort. Fantastic.

Brilliant! Well done and thanks so much. Very exciting.

And I love the Rosetta stone. (Might this possibly be inspired by the religious thread last week which was (sadly) quarantined in support of proof of RainLover's assertion that all religion came from aliens? I have a friend in the South of France who studies ancient languages and says that all come from numbers and the sacred names all relate to the mathematics of the solar system. That thread, by the way, was more important than any of us can imagine - as it was capable of reaching out to parts of the world where dolls are not allowed, misinterpreted as anyone will see with Google Translate on http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B9%D8% ... A%A9%D8%B3 These photos demonstrate the function of posable mannequins for the purposes of fun and fantasy amusement rather than sex and masturbation as such deliberately restrictive thinking implies. )

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Jessica looks out of this world, she´s a sex goddess from outer space. Congratulations, enjoy a never-ending honeymoon with her. Please keep those amazing pics coming, and please submit her to the Matrix, :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Awesome photo shoot and introduction Siliken!! You have given Jessica 7000 a totally cool intro ... I love her outfits and story!! GREAT JOB!!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

mahoro wrote:The space theme makes for a great story and some of those outfits really compliment her dark skin tone with the help of your top notch photos :)
As far as your review goes I think you got it pretty much bang on :thumbs_up: and yes these girls are really hard to resist so it's easier just to give in to temptation :wink: Mahoro
Mahalo mahoro, glad you like the photos. I caught Jessica with one of her toys while she was looking at your elf pics, I think those ears turn her on haha :wink: :thumbs_up:
haremlover wrote:Oh WOW! WOW! WOW! Wonderful!
Harem
Thanks for your kind and thoughtful words Harem, love your pictorials as well. And I agree, helping to shine sunlight on the moldy infection of religious delusion is icing on the cake :thumbs_up:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Jessica looks out of this world, she´s a sex goddess from outer space. Congratulations, enjoy a never-ending honeymoon with her. Please keep those amazing pics coming, and please submit her to the Matrix, :D
Chris
Thanks Chris, I will do so :thumbs_up:
von_Shredhead wrote:Awesome photo shoot and introduction Siliken!! You have given Jessica 7000 a totally cool intro ... I love her outfits and story!! GREAT JOB!!!
Cheers,
Von
Thanks Von, great pics yourself, I think we have similar tastes :glou:

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

ENCORE!
P8011192.JPG
P8011192.JPG (528.46 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011191.JPG
P8011191.JPG (716.52 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011229.JPG
P8011229.JPG (718.19 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011237.JPG
P8011237.JPG (705.97 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011214.JPG
P8011214.JPG (712.23 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011215.JPG
P8011215.JPG (715.76 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011266.JPG
P8011266.JPG (705.98 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011277.JPG
P8011277.JPG (738.96 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011278.JPG
P8011278.JPG (572.3 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
P8011282.JPG
P8011282.JPG (756.96 KiB) Viewed 1642 times

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

P8011284.JPG
P8011284.JPG (751.49 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7200995c.JPG
P7200995c.JPG (324.67 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7201004.JPG
P7201004.JPG (675.2 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7201005.JPG
P7201005.JPG (690.41 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7211007a.JPG
P7211007a.JPG (251.29 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7211009a.JPG
P7211009a.JPG (300.71 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7211010a.JPG
P7211010a.JPG (348.13 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7211012a.JPG
P7211012a.JPG (322.69 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7211015a.JPG
P7211015a.JPG (438.22 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
P7211027.JPG
P7211027.JPG (508.19 KiB) Viewed 1638 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Fabulous space babe!
She's already got 95% of earth women beat! LOL

RK :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I´m surprised you even have time to post pictures. I would have thought you were tied up in bed with a tanned with Jessica 7000 spread all over you :twisted:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Yes, a sex goddess, a true Venus! She´s amazing. Great pics!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Awesome encore siliken!! Jessica really shows her wonderful tan with her choice of outfits, Buddy!! I showed Nina your pics of Jesica and now she wont' stop begging for some new outfits "like Jessica's". :wink: Do you happen to have sizes that fit her well? And what might those be? :whistle:
siliken wrote:Thanks Von, great pics yourself, I think we have similar tastes :glou:
I see that we do!! Twins!!

I'm just a tiny bit remorseful that I did not opt for the tight joints ... my Nina just can't hold many poses like Jessica can ... well, next time ... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

That nubian space queen look is really superb! :D

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

May I ask which "head" she has? I cannot identify her from the DS catalog. Very cute face, I just can't stop looking at her. Probably why I cannot identify from the catalog. :thumbs_up:

DD.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

rubherkitty wrote:Fabulous space babe!
She's already got 95% of earth women beat! LOL
RK :thumbs_up:
Thanks Kitty :thumbs_up:
mandos wrote:I´m surprised you even have time to post pictures. I would have thought you were tied up in bed with a tanned with Jessica 7000 spread all over you :twisted:
Well yes you are correct Mandos, the ongoing testing has been quite intensive and exerting. Why do you think I've been locked up in the science lab for a month? Sil has been covering for me on all the responsibilities of running a star freighter. Sometimes I do shut her down and leave her spacewalk suit on though :)
brigittes hubbie wrote:Yes, a sex goddess, a true Venus! She´s amazing. Great pics!
Chris
Thanks Chris, yep she's very EXCELLENT to me! Most triumphant! :mrgreen:
von_Shredhead wrote:Awesome encore siliken!! Jessica really shows her wonderful tan with her choice of outfits, Buddy!!
Thanks again Von. I need to lay off the baby powder I notice it's making her look a bit pale hehe :mrgreen:
I showed Nina your pics of Jesica and now she wont' stop begging for some new outfits "like Jessica's". :wink: Do you happen to have sizes that fit her well? And what might those be? :whistle:
I thought you'd never ask!! :mrgreen: The black one is a S-M from Lingerie-Lin as is the space suit (silver catsuit actually). The rest are from Amazon: Egyptian Goddess - XS, Hello Titty - small (too big on her really, didn't have XS), Star Trek Movie Child's Red Dress - S, Funtasma Gogo-100 Knee-High Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid) - M. She wears a kids size 1 shoe (no smaller, can be a 1-1/2 - 2). She can wear an adult size 5 but they are ~inch too big. Most adult sizes, even XS are going to be big on her, except for lingerie made in China (look on amazon for Fit: Runs Small). As you know any small size stockings, body stockings/netting will fit any decent sized doll. Here are some amazing panties I found, great look, feel and quality for only $2.69!!
I'm just a tiny bit remorseful that I did not opt for the tight joints ... my Nina just can't hold many poses like Jessica can ... well, next time ... :mrgreen:
Interesting do you know I almost changed to free joint after reading your review haha, don't worry, there are clear advantages to yours too :thumbs_up:
anonViking wrote:That nubian space queen look is really superb!
Thanks Viking, "nubian", nice hehe :thumbs_up:
DDdioxine wrote:May I ask which "head" she has? I cannot identify her from the DS catalog. Very cute face, I just can't stop looking at her. Probably why I cannot identify from the catalog.
Nina head!
Thanks again guys for your most bodacious words, party on! :glou:

COMING UP NEXT: Jessica's evil twin! :twisted:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

haremlover wrote:Oh WOW! WOW! WOW! Wonderful!

I agree! great pic, and I love the Egyptian garb!

And I love the Rosetta stone. (Might this possibly be inspired by the religious thread last week which was (sadly) quarantined in support of proof of RainLover's assertion that all religion came from aliens?
<snip!>

Best wishes

Harem
They really are going overboard, aren't they? Even threads about baseball players are getting sequestered these days! :haha4: :|
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Congrats! She's gorgeous!!

And those outfits are hot..!

Lol'd @ "my god, it's full of dolls!"
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

INFORMATIONS