exdollofficial.com

Some questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lsywain
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Some questions

Post by lsywain »

Hello everyone :multi:

Is there any kind of baby powder that is edible to use on DSdoll? I prefer to lick but fear to be poisoned by improper baby powder on the skin. Btw, is it harmful to lick the skin directly without using any powder?

I also love shemale styles so I am considering purchasing an abyss/RealDoll penis attachment. Anyone knows whether it could fit in a DS 160 doll?

Thanks

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Some questions

Post by AlexKnight »

If the baby powder is based on cornstarch instead of talcum powder, it's probably safe to lick. If the powder is heavily perfumed, it may taste funny though.
Best is to just use basic cornstarch.

It's definitely safe to lick the skin without powder, the silicone won't dissolve by your saliva :P

I can't recall what the DS Doll insert looks like, but it's unlikely an Abyss penis attachment will properly fit.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Isywain, welcome to the forum. There are powders on the market like KamaSutra powder that´s made to be licked. You can get it from Amazon. I´ve ordered some but haven´t tried it yet. Lemminkainen tried it and likes it a lot.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Isywain, welcome to the forum. There are powders on the market like KamaSutra powder that´s made to be licked. You can get it from Amazon. I´ve ordered some but haven´t tried it yet. Lemminkainen tried it and likes it a lot.
Chris
I'm sorry, that made me laugh. I was imagining Lemminkainen eating it for dinner. :oops:

I'm guessing it is this powder? http://kamasutra.com/products/honey-dus ... berry-kiss
Sounds like a superb product for doll owners.

lsywain
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lsywain »

AlexKnight wrote:If the baby powder is based on cornstarch instead of talcum powder, it's probably safe to lick. If the powder is heavily perfumed, it may taste funny though.
Best is to just use basic cornstarch.

It's definitely safe to lick the skin without powder, the silicone won't dissolve by your saliva :P

I can't recall what the DS Doll insert looks like, but it's unlikely an Abyss penis attachment will properly fit.
Thanks for the information :multi:

lsywain
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lsywain »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Isywain, welcome to the forum. There are powders on the market like KamaSutra powder that´s made to be licked. You can get it from Amazon. I´ve ordered some but haven´t tried it yet. Lemminkainen tried it and likes it a lot.
Chris
First time heard of this kind of powder. Sounds great! Thanks

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

mandos wrote:
Chris
I'm sorry, that made me laugh. I was imagining Lemminkainen eating it for dinner. :oops:

I'm guessing it is this powder? http://kamasutra.com/products/honey-dus ... berry-kiss
Sounds like a superb product for doll owners.

You guessed perfectly right, and it´s a better idea to lick it than to eat it. Powder is a bit of dry stuff for dinner, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Cornstarch powder is by nature not only non toxic but the carbs will give you more energy (OK, so it's only about 2 or 3 calories 'a lick' :roll: :wink: )!

If it a Baby Powder, I seriously doubt the fragrance is harmful, at least not in any quantity you're likely to consume by licking your lady. But if you're still worried than get one that's 'pure' or 100% cornstarch, or use the stuff from the baking aisle (much can be said regarding the benefits of 'reading the label')

The KamaSutra' powder is probably just that; cornstarch with some flavoring added and the price jacked through the roof because it's an 'adult' and/or a 'specialty' product.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

lsywain
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lsywain »

Szalinski wrote:Cornstarch powder is by nature not only non toxic but the carbs will give you more energy (OK, so it's only about 2 or 3 calories 'a lick' :roll: :wink: )!

If it a Baby Powder, I seriously doubt the fragrance is harmful, at least not in any quantity you're likely to consume by licking your lady. But if you're still worried than get one that's 'pure' or 100% cornstarch, or use the stuff from the baking aisle (much can be said regarding the benefits of 'reading the label')

The KamaSutra' powder is probably just that; cornstarch with some flavoring added and the price jacked through the roof because it's an 'adult' and/or a 'specialty' product.
Thanks! Already ordered KamaSutra strawberry flavor and it is on the way!

INFORMATIONS