exdollofficial.com

DS 168 vs. 161

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

DS 168 vs. 161

Post by Cubiko »

I´m seriously considering purchasing one of the taller models from DS but I´m torn between the slim and sexy 168+ and the slightly more voluptuous 161 model. On to my question:

I understand that the 161 cm is a slightly older model than the 168, but apart from that and the obvious differences in appearance - are there any pros to the 168 model over the 161, like more advanced skeleton, more and better sculpt of the body/skin, better inserts or anything at all? Based on the pictures I´ve seen the 160 an 158 model is not an option for me.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS 168 vs. 161

Post by haremlover »

168plus is lovely . . . elegant, charming but my favourite is my soft 158 in France. For this reason I would look seriously at the 161 or the 158plus both of whom in soft formulation will be really luscious.

A friend has a 161 about "whom" he raves

It does of course depend on the priority of what you want her for - companionship, photography and fashion model or sex. As fashion model 168 is great and particularly if you're working with short focus lens in a more confined space than larger studios or outside will allow.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks for your reply, haremlover - I was hoping you would spot this thread. Do you know of any differences besides the obvious softness (168 seem so skinny)? Reading the Chinese forums is somewhat troublesome, even with the translator, but I thought I read somewhere that the 161 is an earlier generation design and DS doesn´t seem to market it at all on their banners and advertisements over there, only the 158, 160 and 168 - so I figured maybe they had upgraded something on the 168 vs. the 161 one and it was about to get discontinued like the old 158 one. Again, translating Chinese forums to english can be a frustrating, although quite entertaining, experience :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I read somewhere Stef (www.asiandolls.fr) from whom I bought Chloé saying that he looked forward to DS reverting to a more voluptuous figure and that seems to have been answered in the current 158plus.

The problem seems to be in part that DS are constantly working at a breathtaking pace and one can't predict what luscious doll they're going to bring out next . . . and you're right in noticing current publicity being rather quiet on the 161 - possibly indicating that being possibly where one might see something.

However, looking at the thighs of the 158plus, of current models, she's possibly the one I'd go for.

Something I find both great and awkward about the most advanced skeleton is the facility of foot rotation. Much less cumbersome for posing but when carrying her upright, when a foot catches on one's legs in walking, it then catches more and rotates more.

But all of them are really great dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The 158 and plus model has a lot of great things going for it, but it´s a bit too "robust" and bottom-heavy for my taste, same goes for the 160 one.

lsywain
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lsywain »

161 doesn't have the anal function, which is quite a problem to me aha.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

True, that can be a problem if one is a big "spooner".

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lsywain wrote:161 doesn't have the anal function, which is quite a problem to me aha.
The 168 anal function is only a few inches deep and there's a photo of one for sale some time ago somewhere probably here where enthusiastic use had left the hole looking less than pretty. So it's possibly better to focus on an area with a removable and replaceable insert . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

haremlover wrote:
lsywain wrote:161 doesn't have the anal function, which is quite a problem to me aha.
The 168 anal function is only a few inches deep and there's a photo of one for sale some time ago somewhere probably here where enthusiastic use had left the hole looking less than pretty. So it's possibly better to focus on an area with a removable and replaceable insert . . .

Best wishes

Harem
I don´t think DS themselves encourage anal activity on these, I think I read that too somewhere. I´m guessing it´s more a visual feature? It does add to the realism tho, and a definite plus - but not a dealbreaker IMO.

INFORMATIONS