exdollofficial.com

Next generation love doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Next generation love doll

Post by Andromalius »

In the reboot of BSG, the Cylons were only attacking an enemy that would see them destroyed as well, even though they were more powerful. Sounds pretty human to me. We engage in behavior like that every day.

However, the cost of R&D is going to come way down as 3D printing takes hold. The applications open up a lot of diversity in design, speed up prototyping, and reduce the cost of prototyping.

Instead of spending a fortune on sculpting clay and pain staking hours perfecting a design, you could spend a day on a CAD design or 3D scan a model and make whatever alterations you desired if any. Don't like the print? Put it through a reclaimer and re-extrude the plastic to make another.

Make custom mannequin molds by printing out bezeled plates with different features, bigger breasts, thinner or fuller lips, hips, buttocks, whatever. Design a snap in scheme to a bare mannequin and you can customize each bit, make a mold from it, smooth it out, bam. Custom doll in far, far less time.

AI however will need a lot more time. SIRI is still pretty terrible. For AI, people think we need to map the brain, and figure out how it works, but that's no where near job done. The human body has hundreds of thousands of proteins we haven't even mapped yet that interact with other parts of the body that interact a specific way with the brain or they interact with the brain directly, organs, nerves, various other tissues and bacteria... We need to map the whole human existence for true AI.

I'd be more worried about hackers using military tech before I worried about robots coming to life and killing people.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Szalinski wrote:Also this very versatile, mobile yet tough enough machine has to possess sufficient softness, in all the right places.

And after all of this is accomplished you must still make it light enough that it won't crush it's owner!
Perhaps the film Westworld http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld in the 1970s proposed the forerunner of the soft sex dolls we enjoy here . . . but also of sex robots that kill their human counterparts . . .

Chloé is demanding enough as a doll without being a robot with an android brain.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andromalius »

And is everyone forgetting Cherry 2000!!???

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Puritans. nuff said.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Personally, I think weight reduction is the single most important advance that makers can research. They have come a long way, full size models not much over 60 lb compared to 100 lb 15 years ago. But if they could get that down to 30 lbs, the skeleton wouldn't need to be as strong, the servos to move her would do much less work not to mention the motorless cheaper models would be easier to move around.

There is a material used in some sleeves that is full of bubbles. It's lighter and stronger but soft too.
fuwatoro-dosnade-cross-section.jpg
fuwatoro-dosnade-cross-section.jpg (117.67 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
Perhaps they could do that with silicone.

Maybe getting dolls that light is a long way off. Maybe it will take a completely new material that hasn't been invented or discovered yet.

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andromalius »

If you take the human body for example, there are tissues of varying density all throughout. A stable aerated polymer filling with a classic silicone skin would probably be pretty feasible.

I hate to harp on my previous point but a 3D printed skeleton could provide a space for the light tissue application prior to a final addition of the outer skin.

Think Fifth Element when they are reconstructing LeeLu but with injection molding.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I wouldn't mind them constructing a copy [of Leeloo] for me while they're at it! :twisted:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I think today's technology is still not advanced enough to make a robot love doll possible. I suggest that the next step of your development should go toward how to make a love doll more convenient to use such as an integrated self-cleaning and disinfecting device into the head to support oral function and the hip to support vaginal function, or a device that is designed to be plugged into the doll's mouth and/or vagina that comes with a hose that water (mixed with disinfecting liquid) can be injected inside to flush away the residue; we will no longer need to carry the doll far away and position it for manual cleaning.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andromalius »

Honestly "self cleaning" in the sense of automated cleaning is a bit overdoing it. All makers would need to add is a small canal leading from the hip or inner buttocks area to the vagina/anus that's small enough to not effect suction but large enough to pass water through, and throw in a pinhole adapter and small hand pump like those old school inflators.

As for real android love dolls anytime soon, probably not. But google a TED Talk where a teenager built a fully articulated robotic arm that responds to brainwave activity for motion controls.... For about 500 bucks. In his bedroom.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Another modification I would like to see (for realism) is the seamless head/neck connection with an additional joint at the upper neck so that the doll can look up, down, right and left more naturally; humans bend the upper neck to look up and down, not the lower neck.

OH!! ... one thing that I haven't heard from any doll manufacturer is a silicone doll with "Anime head" !!! People are waiting for this, trust me!!
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Szalinski wrote:I wouldn't mind them constructing a copy [of Leeloo] for me while they're at it! :twisted:
If you remember correct, Leeloo fled right away after she was created, had a kick-ass attitude and Kung-Fu skills. Not sure if that's what you want :)

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andromalius »

I reread it, but having the canal system still involves bringing the doll to an area to have it cleaned. Inserts sort of solve this but, as I'm still waiting on my first doll I can't attest to insert vs non removable.

My point is in all of this, is that simple design changes and advances can come more rapidly as production technology becomes more available to people.

Open source designs can make their rounds and be improved upon and one day a great silicone head won't go for a couple grand on the second hand market, but for the cost of materials and print it yourself.

The expensive luxury doll game is going to have to go to robotics because a "simple" doll could very well be made by anyone with a 3D printer and some wholesale silicone or TPE.

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andromalius »

The one big design issue I see with robotic dolls is the motor heating up. If its encased in silicone, the heat will just be trapped in and make it uncomfortable eventually without a dispersal systen..

I'm guessing vent slats in a doll aren't the greatest, maybe a self contained liquid cooling system could help but then you still need to disperse the heat somehow. Maybe if the system were extensive enough to be almost like a circulatory system and the motor heat warmed the doll and the heat dispersed while it ran throughout the body but, I'm not an engineer so I don't know the specs.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Oh god, i have watched fifth element so many times. It was so ridiculous good. The acting , music, special effects.

We are going to have to wait for Darpa to create lifelike humanoid drones to infltrate/impersonate enemy in urban territory. A cockroach with a camera is more inconspicuous.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Oh man, totally agree, I think the Fifth Element is a perfect scifi movie, it has everything. "Are you nervous in the service?" "...no."

There's a pretty good anime with sex robots in it called Mezzo Forte. Episodes 1-2 are action adventure with a couple of really hardcore sex scenes sprinkled in. You can see them online here it looks like: http://www.animehere.com/mezzo-forte-1.html
http://www.animehere.com/mezzo-forte-episode-2.html

INFORMATIONS