exdollofficial.com

Next generation love doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Next generation love doll

Post by Tybalt »

Its ridiculous how they are doing work for chump change yet they have such an expensive asset to expend. Exploding sex dolls?! They have an exact replica of thier female team member?

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

homanoidus wrote:A 145 doll, 12kg, (or less!?!)
super quality silicone. Very good made... That will be enough no?
For more take a woman... :whistle:
I second that. I’d rather you made a lighter doll than one that moves and makes sounds.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

haha, yeah I haven't seen too many animes with great writing. I guess you get what you pay for!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

acrux wrote:
I second that. I’d rather you made a lighter doll than one that moves and makes sounds.
I think 20kg is just around the sweet spot. Light enough to be easy to move, but heavy enough to feel somewhat realistic. My anime doll is around 10kg and feels very light when she's on top of me, but my 135cm WM doll at 25kg feels just right. If photography is all that matters to you, then yes, lighter is always better, but for sex that's not completely true.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Tomoe wrote:
acrux wrote:
I think 20kg is just around the sweet spot. Light enough to be easy to move, but heavy enough to feel somewhat realistic. My anime doll is around 10kg and feels very light when she's on top of me, but my 135cm WM doll at 25kg feels just right. If photography is all that matters to you, then yes, lighter is always better, but for sex that's not completely true.
I’d also welcome lighter dolls in general. I’m fairly fit and strong and have no problems lifting and carrying 30-40 kg but still found a 27 kg doll I used to own irritatingly cumbersome to maneuver and stash. IMO the sweet spot for sex would be 12-14 kg, however, 18 kg for your 145 cm is definitely not bad :) .

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Make bubbles!

anataus

Post by anataus »

Robot
Doll Sweet wrote:
is there anyone imagined what will happen to the love dolls next 10 years or 20 years ?
Strange question :D
Robot ? Well I think we should be a little bit realistic
The Asian like , The European dont ...
Come on ...everybody would like to have doll who behave same as a real woman...

However there are a couple of features which are extremely important and relatively easy to devlop but none of the manufatures , except one , seem to be intersted : Heating and groaning

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Tybalt wrote:Especially with female logic system. It goes haywire about once a month, and leaks red hydrualic fluids.
:haha4: yes. hate it when that happens, time to leave the house for a bit then :whistle:

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Instead of robots I think the "doll industry" should focus on realism.

This includes research of new skin like material, other than silicone.

Robotic heads are nice, but for extra $5k I'd rather want a hyper-realistic doll that is almost no different from a real girl.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Tomoe wrote:
acrux wrote:
You must be pretty strong then Tomoe! we own the same doll, i can carry her all round the house, but on top? TOO MUCH WIEGHT. 12KG seems about right. though id want the same measurements on her she currently has. :)

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

Nescio50 wrote:Personally, I don't need AI. I don't want a doll to do small or dirty talk. And I don't believe a doll would be able to discuss arts, science, politics, world issues, or even doll issues like this.
Have you seen http://youtu.be/dcwoH6Qfi9g ? I think this kind of semi-AI is stunning. However, I don't think that anyone of us will life long enough to meet robots capable of really interesting discussions.

And I agree, the doll manufacturers should focus on things like the look & feel of doll skin, better posability with robuster joints, getting rid of doll stands and work on facial expressions before trying to implement a hand or foot orthosis.
Maybe robotics can solve some of the posing issues.
Robotics require an energy source (power plug or battery) and additional components for the skeleton, so in the next decades, robotics can only cause heavier and more delicate dolls. Also, the electrical parts would have to be shielded from water, if those dolls would still be supposed to be cleanable in the bath tub.

The Festo ExoHand gives a good impression of the current state of technology: http://youtu.be/LDgG4TT1fEg

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

We want light doll! Arrange the height for 12-15kg, easy to calculate for a professional no!?!
reasonable tits (why not a cup, small is beautiful).
That will be the next generation love doll

Cheers
Homan
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

Terl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Terl »

And why they would not cover everything? Android with highly human realistic, this is the goal, that's what I'm waiting.

Today cybernetics is already creating humanoid robots. Are able to converse, to move. The heating system of dolls already have, look at HITDOLL. There are very few - to connect everything together and put on a conveyor.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Adult androids and cyborgs, that´s a fine goal indeed...
but why not do some upgrades, of sexual nature, on your present dolls first!

For example:

Gel implants in buttocks and breasts.

A soft lower part of the head, that makes the doll kissable!

A deep oral function as well.

...just my thoughts.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Szalinski wrote:I wouldn't mind them constructing a copy [of Leeloo] for me while they're at it! :twisted:
Bottom right photo = PIB
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

INFORMATIONS