exdollofficial.com

DS doll new video about our factory [9.4.14]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

DS doll new video about our factory [9.4.14]

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

we take new video about our doll factory and how do we make the dolls.

it show the doll produce processing, our working processing.

I upload it on YouTube and our website gallery.

hope more people understand what is the silicone dolls and what is DS.
video link on our website: http://www.dsdoll.us/gallery.html#video

hope you like it.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: DS doll new video about our factory [9.4.14]

Post by Slew »

Hi Doll Sweet,

Thank you for sharing this video with us. It's a great way to help customers become familiar with your business, and your products. You have some beautiful dolls, and a bright future. I wish you luck in your quest for the "next generation" doll.

Slew

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Fantastic video Doll Sweet! I hope it gives you the exposure you deserve so you will sell more dolls, continue your research, and they may evolve into even more irresistible creations! :thumbs_up:

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

OMG WHO IS THAT AT 3:37!!!

Super Cutie!!!

So, what exactly is ArteTokyo's position in all of this? DS Doll seems to have the entire process self-contained and don't need to branch out for resources. So what do they need of him? A port to manufacture and sell the products locally in Japan?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Am i the only one that got a boner watching this? in the words of Joey Laurence, WWOWH!! 8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

awesome tour/info video.

So they are even used as mannequins @ stores? wowza. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Xephyr wrote:OMG WHO IS THAT AT 3:37!!!

Super Cutie!!!
I know right! it appears to be a 145 with Ying head and blonde hair. Looks amazing!
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

If nothing else, simply seeing the quality of the skeleton in these dolls should give a prospective purchaser confidence that they should never suffer the sorts of problems that have plagued dolls from other companies.
Well done, DS!
Now about that 145 Plus model....... :)
T'Bolt

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Great video and a real confidence booster for prospective buyers, yours truly included. Makes you believe you are dealing with a serious company that puts the customer first.
Glad to see them use some of the forum member's photos in their promotion video as well, I just hope they asked permission first ;)

Hulk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hulk »

So, what exactly is ArteTokyo's position in all of this? DS Doll seems to have the entire process self-contained and don't need to branch out for resources. So what do they need of him? A port to manufacture and sell the products locally in Japan?
Hmm... this is intriguing. Perhaps, a Japan outlet. Or... (wishful thinking) he has been placed in charge of an upcoming "mini" series for DS Doll in the 65-85cm range? 8O

Hulk

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

Wow! These dolls are fantastic!
I like your thinking there Hulk.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

There were some stunning dolls in that video!!! I want a Jiayi sooooo much!

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

mandos wrote:Great video and a real confidence booster for prospective buyers, yours truly included. Makes you believe you are dealing with a serious company that puts the customer first.
Glad to see them use some of the forum member's photos in their promotion video as well, I just hope they asked permission first ;)
I just watched the video, been having computer issues for a week( harddrive failure) or so. I was surprised to see some of my pics in there. I was contacted a while back if they could use some of my pics on the website, which I was fine with. Its nice to see the people that are behind the making of these dolls, they have some talented people for sure.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Really a great video. I had planned to buy a DS doll next year originally but I think the doll from another company I wanted to get this year has to wait. I think there will be a DS doll joining us for christmas, :D
Chris

PS They made a great video, but they were smart enough to ask for permission to show off your ladies, spedfish. They picked out some of my favourite pics of your ladies. :wink:
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great video!! I now understand why and how my Nina came to be so wonderful and perfect!! You have some great artists and engineers!! I wish you all the best with future developments and products!!
spedfish wrote:I just watched the video, been having computer issues for a week( harddrive failure) or so. I was surprised to see some of my pics in there. I was contacted a while back if they could use some of my pics on the website, which I was fine with. Its nice to see the people that are behind the making of these dolls, they have some talented people for sure.
Hey Spedfish ... when your girls pics came up I was like "WHOA!! I know whose dolls these are!!" Such beauties!! Nina says "Hi Jessie!! Come join my band!! We need a sexy lead singer Grrl!!" :wink:
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS