exdollofficial.com

Introducing .....The Team Sweet Girls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Introducing .....The Team Sweet Girls

Post by Elle »

Hi Sweet Doll :D

Welcome to the Doll Matrix, Hannah is now recorded with you as the new owner :thumbs_up:
In fact you don't have to rewrite all her specs, just those :
- Date of sale/purchase
- New name of the doll
- New country of the doll
- URL of the new albums
- URL of a new website
- new pic for her avatar.

But you did it well :thumbs_up: Please Submit your DS + additionnal heads also :wink:
(you've to wait for validation of your DS main doll, before submitting the additionnal heads)

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Congratulation Sweet Doll! Hannah is gorgeous and they both look so cute sitting together. :D

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Your girls are very pretty, even thought Hannah was a real women !
And what a pair of legs on Jiaxin, so hawt !

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I've just enjoyed this thread from front to back, not to mention the great photos both front and back of your lovely DS doll. I am really impressed with the amazing pics, and just want to say merci beaucoup! The shower and bar pictures were impressive, as were they all.

Dolls of varying price ranges and construction each have pros and cons. TPE is less expensive, incredibly soft, but less durable than silicone. High-end silicone dolls have exquisite detail, are typically the heaviest of dolls, but nearly all lack the ability to stand. DS Doll seems to have found the sweet spot so-to-speak. Mid-range price, nice detail, and the skeleton is second to none for posing including standing positions. Well done, DS.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote: Dolls of varying price ranges and construction each have pros and cons. TPE is less expensive, incredibly soft, but less durable than silicone. High-end silicone dolls have exquisite detail, are typically the heaviest of dolls, but nearly all lack the ability to stand. DS Doll seems to have found the sweet spot so-to-speak. Mid-range price, nice detail, and the skeleton is second to none for posing including standing positions. Well done, DS.
Yes - from my direct experience you're spot on.

Many report long use from TPE dolls but the one that I bought second hand, whilst being capable of being nursed back to a degree of health, would still be in near perfect condition were she to have been a DS silicone doll with the same extents of lifetime and modelling work. No doubt the TPE manufacturers will improve on that but the material is limited in being more fragile both to dirt and abrasion which are not problems of silicone and when damage does occur, silicone is easier to repair. For all these reasons, as you say, DS have hit the sweet spot without doubt.

In enjoying the good fortune of being able to house more than one doll it's my DS who I regard to be primary whilst the others are secondary.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Sweet Doll, thank you for submitting Hannah. You made her happy to have you as her man in the Matrix, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Sweet Doll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sweet Doll »

Happy New Year!!!

From Team Sweet Girls
Voeux-Team-Sweet-Girls-2015.jpg
Voeux-Team-Sweet-Girls-2015.jpg (195.53 KiB) Viewed 1189 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Happy New Year, 4 happy people!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Every time I see DS doll pics, I know I made the right choice!!
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

INFORMATIONS