exdollofficial.com

Weight of DS 168cm doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Weight of DS 168cm doll

Post by jiayi »

Anyone know the weight of the 168cm DS Doll? I went onto the ds website, but did not find any weights.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Weight of DS 168cm doll

Post by haremlover »

I think she's of the order of 27-28kg or so. DS dolls are easier to carry than many. The elegance of the 168 cuts down on the weight.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Thanks Harem. When you say easier to carry, is that with tight joints or soft?
JiaYi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I have been playing with two dolls recently who are _over_ 30kgs and my left shoulder and arm muscles ache, and even chest muscles too. I have not had these problems with my DS dolls!

All my DS dolls are hard joints but the 168 is not very hard whilst still being stiff enough for posing. My heavier dolls have much looser joints and they are more unruly to carry. DS ladies are well brought up and know how to behave ;-)

My favourite way of carrying my DS ladies, other than bride over the threshold style, or vertical hugging her around the bottom, is to get them to sit down, spread their legs sideways and let her sit on the bones of my hips so that my hips take her weight.

If you are getting a doll for photography then possibly the harder formulation might be good, especially for the feet, but for ***, soft is nice.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I wonder if spedfish would weigh in on the photography vs *** aspect of stiff joints or soft on the 168? Sure has the photo part down!
Jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Jiayi, fancerboys Nevaeh is listed at 26 kilos in the Matrix, you may check other details there,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Thanks Chris! 23 lbs lighter than the RD body 7 I was looking at. And the 168cm is a couple of inches taller. This is very good news.
Jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

It is, Jiayi, hopefully one of them will join us at the end of the year, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

jiayi wrote:I wonder if spedfish would weigh in on the photography vs *** aspect of stiff joints or soft on the 168? Sure has the photo part down!
Jiayi
I wouldn't mind knowing that from spedfish or some of the others that have these 168 beauties and also people that own both the 168 and the 145 bodies and compare the weight of these during sex. I'm not worried about the weight moving from room to room, just in bed.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

all the doll info and details are list on the DS website.
please check here:
http://www.dsdoll.us/bodies.html

hope it may refernece.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

kharmichead wrote:I wouldn't mind knowing that from spedfish or some of the others that have these 168 beauties and also people that own both the 168 and the 145 bodies and compare the weight of these during sex. I'm not worried about the weight moving from room to room, just in bed.
Being as the 145 is less heavy than the 168, I think the feedback you would get is predictable. I can tell you from experience less weight is a significant advantage in mobility. But... for your purposes, a possibly more important factor is height, not weight.

If you don't mind your 145 staring at your chest while you are "pleasuring yourself", weight is your top choice. She is quite short.

If you prefer to look your silicone lady in the eyes, bury your face in her neck, or kiss her delicate lips all while in the throes of passion, height is your top choice.

Choose wisely, Padawan.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes LaDollyVita, you are correct, I'm sure I will get predictable answers to an extent, just hoping for some insight like 'not really very noticeable' or 'night and day difference, very noticeable.

And you are even more correct about the height vs. weight. If they weighed even close to each other it would be a no brainer, the 168 would be my choice. Look in eyes, check. Bury head in neck, check. Kiss lips, check. Please stop reading my thoughts......check!!!! :haha4:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

kharmichead wrote:Look in eyes, check. Bury head in neck, check. Kiss lips, check. Please stop reading my thoughts......check!!!!
My friend, I think we have reached the correct solution for you. Chances are you will change your mind a hundred times before you order. When in doubt, follow your gut. Good luck!

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Well my gut says I should save enough money and buy both and have the best of both worlds! Now I still have to figure which girl first!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

In bed, it's possibly not weight that's important but the ability to move, to reposition.

For this, if bed is the most important focus, then ordering a loose joint doll will solve that problem. Disadvantage is being not able to stand up and loss of posing ability for photography, which is a lot of fun. My PIB Joon is significantly heavier than my DS ladies but her flexibility makes up for the extra weight. With the new soft silicone the new DS ladies will be rather luscious . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS