exdollofficial.com

AVN Expo Las Vegas 2015

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

AVN Expo Las Vegas 2015

Post by jiayi »

Will Doll Sweet be at AVN in Las Vegas in 2015?
Jiayi

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: AVN Expo Las Vegas 2015

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Hopefully Crazy Jose will submit pictures from the expo, like he did every year. It's the next best thing to being there.

photographer

Post by photographer »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Hopefully Crazy Jose will submit pictures from the expo, like he did every year. It's the next best thing to being there.
That cat been MIA for awhile so don't hold your breath :evil:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Thanks you for replying. That's OK, I enjoyed your pictures from the previous years.
Anyway, since I went to the Hershey Meet, I got to see many of the dolls in person, so pictures from Vegas would be redundant for me.

photographer

Post by photographer »

No worries and will stop posting AVN stuff here since no one needs them. Those who follow me know were to see my pics/videos but PM if you don't.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

one person said its redundant for him, and you take it to heart as "no one here needs them"? That is blowing it WAY out of proportion, no?

???

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

re "one person said its redundant for him, and you take it to heart as "no one here needs them"? That is blowing it WAY out of proportion, no?" by Stacey 718.

I didn't mean that.
What I was doing was praising Hershey and all the wonderful dolls and doll owners I met there. Seeing dolls in person is obviously better than seeing pictures, even if they were photographed by Ansel Adams.

Also, I was responding to you post when you said "Don't Hold Your Breath"
What I meant was, "that's OK, I'm not going to be upset over it. I already saw the dolls live at Hershey."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

jiayi wrote:Will Doll Sweet be at AVN in Las Vegas in 2015?
Jiayi
Unfortunately no! Doll Sweet did not have a booth or attend this year's AVN in Las Vegas. However I did attend. And had my lovely DS 168+ Sarah / Mikayla with me. Unfortunately because my DS had to stay in the hotel room. she was not available for public viewing. However she was available for viewing by a few of the forum member who were in the Las Vegas area attending AVN. So yes other forum members did get to see and meet my lovely Sarah & Mikayla in person. :D

I did take a few pictures at this year's AVN 2015. For those who are interested in seeing those pic's I took at AVN. Here is a link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... 280&page=1

Nova

INFORMATIONS