exdollofficial.com

How to repair cuts in the silicone?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

eclaire
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How to repair cuts in the silicone?

Post by eclaire »

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I dont know where else I should put this. I was wondering if anyone could tell me, step by step, how I use the silicone repair stuff the the ds dolls come with to repair cuts in the silicone? I search all over but can't find a tutorial. There's two small bottles with liquid in them and I dont know how I'm supposed to use them. Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Also, just a side question because I'm curious. I got my ds doll a while ago, but when I got it, I noticed that there were hard pieces of transparent plastic embedded inside the insert space (yeah I discovered that the hard way). I cut them out, but unfortunately it did some damage to the inside of the doll because they were really hard to reach. Has anyone else had this issue?

EDIT: If you don't know how to do a repair with the stuff the dolls come with and you know how to repair these dolls with a different product, please let me know how to do that. Thanks.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How to repair cuts in the silicone?

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Which model doll is it?

Did you get it direct from DS or from one of the European agents?

I have not heard of repair kits coming originally from DS.

Normally two liquids, if the same volume, will be a 1+1 A+B addition curing silicone. Are the splits only in the insert space? I haven't come across hard plastic there on my ladies . . .

More details and or photos will help numbers of us give better advice. Have you asked Steven?

I have used variously RTV53 silicone, Permaflex flowable silicone windshield sealer and bathroom silicone all with success.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

eclaire
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eclaire »

Thanks for the reply. I don't think I'm allowed to put photos of the cuts because of the model type. I didn't get it directly from DS doll, I got it through a distributor. It came with two little bottles of what looks like some sort of silicone adhesive. They are the same volume so I thought maybe I need to mix them somehow but I have no idea what to do with them.

There are 3 cuts I need to repair. One of them will require filling and the other two need to be 'glued' together.

Should I get something like a silicone adhesive glue in a squeeze tube instead? Do I use it like regular glue, just apply and let dry? Or is there any special methods of using it? Any advice for repairing cuts and tears would be appreciated.

On the other note, yeah those little hard pieces of plastic were only inside the insert space... strange.

doppler

Post by doppler »

In this video Matt has an adhesive in one tube, with colour in another. Maybe that is what you have?

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi eclaire

please send me email: sales@dsdoll.com
we can send you some repair videos for refrence.

by the way, the two little bottles that is silicone glue, we don't put it in box for oversea customers,
because no shipping company can shipping liquild.
I am not sure where you got the doll, but it is not our reseller.

eclaire
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eclaire »

Thanks for that video, it explained a lot. I got the doll through 1am USA, which I found from an advertisement on the doll forum. I don't know if the two bottles I got are an adhesive and color combination because the bottles are about one third the size of the bottles in the video, and the bottles are black and made of glass. They're also not labeled so I don't have any idea which one is the adhesive and which one is the color. Either way, according to the video I'll need to get some of that tubed adhesive used in the video because two of the cuts are deep.

I'll try emailing the distributor I got the doll from to see if they could tell me what the bottles are and how to use them. I'll try emailing DS doll, but in the past I haven't been able to email them for some reason, I would only get an email back in Chinese that I couldn't read and never get a reply.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

eclaire wrote: I'll try emailing the distributor I got the doll from to see if they could tell me what the bottles are and how to use them. I'll try emailing DS doll, but in the past I haven't been able to email them for some reason, I would only get an email back in Chinese that I couldn't read and never get a reply.
I just wonder . . .

Steven at DS is always prompt in answering and in impeccable English.

There are dolls around that are fakes of DS and made not for the love of dolls, and I just wonder if you got one which you assumed was a DS that isn't - as the problem you describe seems rather odd coming genuinely from DS. Perhaps it didn't.

If photographing the whole doll is a problem then perhaps a detail of what you're talking about would not be contrary to any policy.

If it's just cuts, then the best thing to do is to clean the whole area with acetone and then use Permaflex flowable windshield repair silicone, smearing it all over and it will find the cuts and cracks and flow into them, seal it and make the whole surface smooth.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS