exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: The Third Musketeer is coming Down Under

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: I just looked at Nina's head/neck connection and I think she MAY have the same capabilities ... she has a hole all the way through her head and the neck rod/attachment also has internal threads in it. I am going to send DS an email and see if I actually can use their "hanging hardware" with Nina! That would be awesome IF I could!!!
Hey von

One of the questions I asked before ordering was about the hanging kit. John told me that all heads after 2013 have the hole out of the top of the head for this purpose. The hang kit was $19 which I think is pretty much a small piece of threaded rod with some wire attached. I could probably make one cheaper (and stronger) myself, but I want to see what parts they use.

I'm gonna need a stand. It wouldn't need to have to take the full weight of the doll, maybe just take the pressure off the feet, unless you want it to be completely off the ground in a kind of flying ninja pose..........hmmm ,so I think mine will . I don't have a lot of room so I have been thinking of a heavy duty curtain rail running diagonally across my games room. That would give me various positions to hang her from.

Fun Times Ahead
DM
Hey DM ... I'd really like to see this hanging kit when you get it! If it IS that simplistic I may opt to build my own, but $19 ain't squat IF the DS version is all nice and professional-like! This would be soooo very cool to be able to "hang" Nina from the ceiling grid in her "studio"! Ideas are brewing!!! :whistle:

And with a stand it would make dressing Nina so much easier to do! :thumbs_up: AND be able to have her actually "stand" for photos ... COOL!! :mrgreen:

Thanks!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey DM ... I'd really like to see this hanging kit when you get it! If it IS that simplistic I may opt to build my own, but $19 ain't squat IF the DS version is all nice and professional-like! This would be soooo very cool to be able to "hang" Nina from the ceiling grid in her "studio"! Ideas are brewing!!! :whistle:

And with a stand it would make dressing Nina so much easier to do! :thumbs_up: AND be able to have her actually "stand" for photos ... COOL!! :mrgreen:

Thanks!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
Hey von

There's a video on the DS gallery page showing how it works.

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote: Hey von

There's a video on the DS gallery page showing how it works.

DM
Thanks DM!! Did not know this ... will check the video out very soon!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day all

I love Dee and the Dude, but they can both be a bit geeky at times. Dee has always loved reading books, romance, thrillers,classics, whatever. Years ago she saw my dad had a copy of "The Three Musketeers". He said she could borrow it for a while. Well she is still borrowing it as I notice she brought it with her down here. My dad knows she still has it and hopes she might get me to read it.............. UGH! no way............ Boring!

Anyhoo, because me, Dee and Nikki were always together Dee would call us "The Three Musketeers". We all did for a while but that wore off a long time ago but not for Dee. She still does. When the Dude started this thread, Dee wanted him to have "T3M" in the name, and as Dee has him whipped he did...............what..............she has...........you know you are.................Dude's always watching me type like he doesn't trust me. Don't know why.

I finally convinced him that the title the thread now has would be better so other TDF members would know what girls this thread is about and he can put his review and pics here when they arrive. OMG, he listened to me. He messaged brigittes hubbie and it's done.
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

MaDee, you know why I watch what you type. It's better I get you to delete something than the mods editing your posts.

Thanks Chris for changing the title.

Ordering from Doll Sweet couldn't be easier!

I want to tell you about the order process with DS-Doll. It basically works like this:

(1) complete the order form on http://www.dsdoll.us/order.html and click "confirm order"

(2) DS email me with a yes or no on options I have asked for and an accurate price

(3) I email back with a final confirmation

(4) DS email me to tell me they have invoiced me through Paypal

(5) I make my payment and email DS to notify them it is paid

(6) DS email me to say they have the payment and will begin production

note: You only pay 1/3 the total cost to start production

(7) Once the doll is complete and ready for shipping, DS said they will email me pictures of her and bill me the remainder and will ship once the payment is cleared. Most cases seem to be up to 3 weeks for production.

I was very impressed with how quickly this all happened. Steps (1) to (6) were all completed in less than 24 hours. I pretty much knew what I wanted before placing the order having spent hours searching TDF and the DS web site for info. (That's one of the reasons I had the name of this thread changed). I am very impressed how quickly DS responded each time. As all here at TDF know how hard waiting is when you know there is a new dolly on the horizon.

Thanks DS-Doll (John)

In my searching, although not many pics of Alisa on the English speaking site, I found (thanks to Harem) the French, Chinese and Japanese sites. This is a link to the Chinese Alisa gallery. I'm so glad I ordered her.

http://www.dsdoll.com/static/gallery/Album-caien.jsp

Dees Man

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey DM,

Did you discuss make-up options at all with DS, or is that not an option?

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

mandos wrote:Hey DM,

Did you discuss make-up options at all with DS, or is that not an option?
Hi mandos,

No I didn't ask about make up. I found either on the site or TDF that they apply a simple but very real looking make up to the face then give it a clear coating for permanency. As I had the make up discussion with Dee's manufacturer and was convinced by them that the light option was best as I can add temp make up as I please and easily remove it. DS-Doll have a similar process to Dee's creators so I went the same way.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

I was out and about in the real world today and saw a guy I knew. We chatted for a while and he asked me an automotive question that I knew I could answer with a picture on my phone. I swiped the screen which revealed the home screen on my phone, a downloaded pic of Alisa 168plus, specifically this one
Alisa 26.jpg
Alisa 26.jpg (75.46 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
I immediately swiped for the icons and hit the gallery, but he was already starting his comment

Wow, she's pretty, is she an aquaintance?

I answered, err, yeah, kind of. He laughed

He seemed to see it as a picture of a real girl. I only see a doll probably because I know she's a doll. Although I didn't give him long to check her out or hopefully not see the DS-Doll mark at the bottom corner, he did think her a girl. Well done Doll Sweet.

What I should have said was Yeah, what a doll, hey

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, it was a pleasure. That pic of Alisa was a pleasure to your friend. She´s gorgeous,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've been focusing on Tesla recently and http://www.r-charge.net/Oct-24-25-26-20 ... p_257.html where internet was dodgy and haven't kept up with things here.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thera is a charm and if I have the excuse to order another head, Alisa is one of my favourites and I have hankered - so it will be a real joy to see your photos.

Yes - you've done well in your circumstances of having other dolls to play with to go for the 168 as a sexy bombshell supermodel. THera is so delicate with this body and both will come to life.

That bloke who saw your phone pic - yes - play along with it. He'll be insanely jealous and when he finds out she's a toy lady that he can enjpy the like of, he'll be more-so. It's that realism of DS that really enables one to take dolls out and about in a way that I suspect is less easy with any other make of doll - and to pretend for the fun of it that they really are real. Others soon join in the spirit of it. They are a great way to get friends together. A friend of Chloé's is thinking of opening a clothes shop in Juan les Pins with sisters of Chloé's to mannequin the dresses, changing positions every day or throughout the day. These DS dolls can have a spellbinding effect.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ptmn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ptmn »

Some of the DS dolls are just as pretty as Realdolls

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

So I had just finished Dee's neck surgery, just sitting watching the glue dry, and thought to check my email.

An email from DS-Doll, subject "your doll is completed"

That's 12 days from me clicking 'confirm order" to "your doll is ready". Now it's up to DHL :roll:

And of coarse, some of the pics John sent me

This is just 4 of the 16 he sent. If you want to see the rest, click the link in my signature and look in the "Nikki and Ally" album.

OK, just a reminder, she is
DS-Doll 168plus
LPink skin
Head 1 Alisa (Ally) sky blue eyes
Head 2 Thera (Nikki) DGreen eyes
Nails on fingers and toes
With finger wires

Looking at these pics I have totally chosen the heads right for my story. Nikki (Thera) is Dee and MaDee's friend and also the same age as them. She has such a sweet face like Dee. Ally (Alisa) is Nikki's older sister and she looks like she means business.

Sorry, I wanna type stuff,but I'm way too excited.

One last thing I do have to say,

Man, look at those Boobies!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
Wooooooooow, nice body and boobies. I can feel your joy!!!!!!!
They're very fast in production, 12 days until delivery 8O
Personally I really like the Sandy head (harems lovely pics :thumbs_up: ). Concerning the skeleton construction this must be a great difference to your other dolls.
So nice to hear about Dee's accomplished neck surgery (very interested on how you've done the repair, please post or pm) and to see her back again.

Cheers,

:D :D Guy

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oooh! Exciting! These heads produce such extraordinarily different attitudes with different lens focal lengths, distances, angles, lighting and wigs so it's going to be really wonderful to see how they come to life for you in pics.

I wish I had a Sandy head with movable eyes, although my fixed eye heads mean that my dolls have to turn their heads to look at something and this produces more exaggerated attitudes as if being on stage, seen theatrically as an actor has to perform. But moving eyes bring a reality.

Best wishes and congratulations,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees man, they look incredible, may they get home safe, sound and fast,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS