exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by Dees Man »

haremlover wrote:Oooh! Exciting! These heads produce such extraordinarily different attitudes with different lens focal lengths, distances, angles, lighting and wigs so it's going to be really wonderful to see how they come to life for you in pics.

I wish I had a Sandy head with movable eyes, although my fixed eye heads mean that my dolls have to turn their heads to look at something and this produces more exaggerated attitudes as if being on stage, seen theatrically as an actor has to perform. But moving eyes bring a reality.

Best wishes and congratulations,

Harem
Thanks Harem

I am very impressed with how the heads look in these pics. They really fit into the illusion I am creating for myself.

Thera (Nikki) looks the same age as Dee and MaDee and has a similar sweet innocent look to her almost as if related to Dee. Alisa (Ally) looks like an older sister with a strong confident face. All the DS heads are attractive, but I think I have picked the perfect 2 for my illusion.

With the eyes, the abilities of the skeleton and the hanging kit, I'm going to have to lift my game when posing these girls. Bring it on!

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Dees Man,
Wooooooooow, nice body and boobies. I can feel your joy!!!!!!!
They're very fast in production, 12 days until delivery 8O
Personally I really like the Sandy head (harems lovely pics :thumbs_up: ). Concerning the skeleton construction this must be a great difference to your other dolls.
So nice to hear about Dee's accomplished neck surgery (very interested on how you've done the repair, please post or pm) and to see her back again.

Cheers,

:D :D Guy
Hi Guy

I wish it was delivery, but they are still in China. I am really looking forward to seeing how this doll moves. As I am getting the hanging kit with them I have bolted a steel bar to the wall that runs horizontal just below the ceiling in my games room. I will be able to suspend her from several positions so I can put the green screen behind her at different angles as needed. I also have a bracket on the wall for when she just poses in front of the brick wall.

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees man, they look incredible, may they get home safe, sound and fast,
Chris
Thanks Chris

I am just as excited as when Dee and MaDee were coming and thankful that it is not as long as Dee was.

And speaking of them coming, I just got another email from John at DS confirming receipt of final payment and he sent me a couple more pics

I like all the packing they add. Hopefully DHL know why there are arrows on the sides of the box, but if not she won't be bouncing around on those BOOBIES.

VERY excited
Dees Man

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, they are really taking care of a safe journey, I´m sure not even the dumbest DHL guy will be able to really hurt your ladies,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Third Musketeer is coming Down Under

Post by james1969 »

MaDeeSab wrote:G'day all

I haven't posted in this section before, so, a bit about me. I'm MaDee. My dad is French, mother is Chinese and although I was born in China, I lived most of my life in Japan. Now that I live Down Under,....... I'm osstrayun....... Not how ya spell it, but how ya say it...... Oss-stray-yunn...... An aussie....... No, not an ossie, an ozzie, like in Ozzie Osbourne...... Fair dinkum, they bloody get it wrong every time. And in all the time I've been here, nobody has chucked a shrimp on the barbie. They're prawns not shrimp..........err, sorry........Dude told me to stop being "offensive"............strewth, has a dingo gotch ya baby?..................I did .................I said I was sorry................yeah.............I will..............don't............let me type

Geez, I was only joking.

Yeah nah bro, cant understand a word cuz, not at all like kiwi slang, innit? Cheers

OK, so Nikki and Ally are coming..................

what?.............you want more?

Ughhhh........... OK............... So Nikki, Dee and me grew up together. Me and Nikki have gone on lots of holidays together...... Ally is 2 years older than us........ She's stunningly gorgeous...... Super hot and is going to kill me if she sees what I wrote in Dee's Blue Dolly thread.......... There...... that's me........I'm Audi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

I was pretty impressed with how DS got this doll manufactured and shipped so quickly. It arrived at DHL in my city late Monday night and is still there as customs have decided they want more information. When I rang DHL today (Thursday) they asked if customs had contacted me. NO! DHL will deal with customs and ring me tomorrow. Dragging it out. Just give me my carton.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Dees man,
I hope you get them out of custom´s custody soon so they will finally join you there,
Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees man,
I hope you get them out of custom´s custody soon so they will finally join you there,
Chris
Hi Chris,

It appears I'm the lucky one they decided to check thoroughly this time. I had to send them my proof of purchase so it looks like I'll be up for GST and any other taxes the Emperor wants from me. After sending the info to DHL, I waited a couple of hours and rang them back and was told the customs people had gone home, wait 'till Monday...........Awesome! :shakefist:

I had to tell Dee and MaDee when I got home. They were disappointed, but we all cuddled and were fine.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll get Ally & Nikki their visas and will be home safe with us soon

DM

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Dees Man wrote:Oh well, I'm sure we'll get Ally & Nikki their visas and will be home safe with us soon.
You've got the right sort of comfort at home to weather this storm, DM. ;-)

Imagine if you had this much trouble when Dee rolled in. Oh boy that would be rough.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Dees Man wrote:Oh well, I'm sure we'll get Ally & Nikki their visas and will be home safe with us soon.

Imagine if you had this much trouble when Dee rolled in. Oh boy that would be rough.
You are so right LDV

These 2 girls of mine have such a calming effect on me. They are able to help me with all sorts of problems life throws at me.

If any newbies are reading this and still on the fence about whether to get a doll or not...........DO IT!

They are not JUST love dolls. They are so much more. They have changed my life.

Dees Man

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Dees Man wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote:

You are so right LDV

These 2 girls of mine have such a calming effect on me. They are able to help me with all sorts of problems life throws at me.

If any newbies are reading this and still on the fence about whether to get a doll or not...........DO IT!

They are not JUST love dolls. They are so much more. They have changed my life.

Dees Man
Hi Dees Man, so right! There´s nothing better than to share your life with the silicone ladies you love, they make your life so much better and richer. Too bad the customs people ruined your weekend, but what a great start into the week it´ll be to get Alisa and Thera home!
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey DM!! Can't wait to meet and see your new girls after they move in!! (Dee ... have no fear ... you are still Number One in my book!)
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow DM! This 168cm plus body looks amazing. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Here is to her safe arrival! :glou:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Oho Dees Man,
please be patient, we're with you in this situation. Hopefully Sweet Dee and MaDee holds your hand and feel with you.
Alisa & Thera surely will arrive at your home like every doll who's delivered around the world.
We push the :thumbs_up: for you!!!!!!!

Guy :thumbs_up: , Mia :thumbs_up: & Zoe :thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Dees Man, hopefully they got home, otherwise send the army to free them out of custody, :evil:
Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for your words of support. The girls are a little confused as to why Ally and Nikki have arrived but cannot come home yet. Neither DHL or customs notified me on what to do to clear them for delivery. It's been all up to to me to ask. Both told me the other should have contacted me. Not to worry, I have filled in all the customs paper work and now have to wait to hear from customs on what I owe them. From what I worked out reading online, I'll probably have to pay an extra AU$750 made up of GST(10%) + import duty (5%).

I don't have a problem with having to pay this, I am just a bit disappointed neither party involved was willing to help other than saying fill out the forms yourself or get a broker. I haven't imported anything before so it was all pretty confusing. Now I have spent several hours reading online and done it (hopefully correctly) it is really quite simple. I was lucky to have spoken to one helpful lady who pointed me to the customs website page that explained it very clearly. Once it's cleared and proven to be correct I would be more than happy to help anyone else Down Under to understand what is required so you don't have the confusion I've had for the past week and a half.

Dee, MaDee and myself all have our fingers crossed so Nikki and Ally have their visas approved and come home this weekend.

Dees Man

INFORMATIONS