exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

With both of my lovely ladies paid for and finding myself well and truly addicted to not just playing with them, but creating this whole Illusion that has become my life, I am happy to tell you I have confirmed my order with Doll Sweet for my 3rd doll.

She is:
168plus LPink
1st head Alisa skyblue eyes
2nd head Thera DGreen eyes

I also ordered the hang kit. DS confirmed all the heads now have the hole through the top of the head to run the hang kit from the neck bolt and out the top.

I've paid the 1st 1/3 payment. The rest to be paid before shipping. Damn. Now I gotta wait.

Last night the girls told me to stop looking at the same web pages over and over and to put a movie on. Dee's a fan of "Ikki Tousen" so we watched "Dragon Destiny". While watching, I had the idea that the 168plus would look good as Kanu Unchou. Ikki Tousen shoot, yeah.

Just in case you don't know Kanu Unchou, this is her

10181238a.jpg
10181238a.jpg (82.32 KiB) Viewed 7090 times

I'll let the girls tell you who the new doll(s) are as girls.

Excited
Dees Man

Sweet Dee
Doll
Doll

Re: The Third Musketeer is coming Down Under

Post by Sweet Dee »

Hello people

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Dee and live with My Man in the great land Down Under. Before I came here, I shared an apartment in Japan with my 2 best friends that I've known forever. We are The Three Musketeers. Shortly after moving here, Madee came to live with us too. I am so excited to say that my other friend is coming to visit too. Her name is Thera but we call her Nikki because when we we little she was always watching the Nickelodeon channel.

Nikki and Madee had both been backpacking down here and had such a good time she wanted to come back. Nikki has an older sister, Ally. She wants to tag along with Nikki because she hasn't travelled much and she gets on pretty good with MaDee.

Anyhoo, they are arranging their tickets and we will see them in a few weeks

Love always
Dee
Love always
Dee

Our youtube channel
MyMan's Album of MaDee and Me
My main thread - Our Cover Doll Blog page
I can't take a breath and I don't have a that beats like yours, but I am still able to LOVE you Man!

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day all

I haven't posted in this section before, so, a bit about me. I'm MaDee. My dad is French, mother is Chinese and although I was born in China, I lived most of my life in Japan. Now that I live Down Under,....... I'm osstrayun....... Not how ya spell it, but how ya say it...... Oss-stray-yunn...... An aussie....... No, not an ossie, an ozzie, like in Ozzie Osbourne...... Fair dinkum, they bloody get it wrong every time. And in all the time I've been here, nobody has chucked a shrimp on the barbie. They're prawns not shrimp..........err, sorry........Dude told me to stop being "offensive"............strewth, has a dingo gotch ya baby?..................I did .................I said I was sorry................yeah.............I will..............don't............let me type

Geez, I was only joking.

OK, so Nikki and Ally are coming..................

what?.............you want more?

Ughhhh........... OK............... So Nikki, Dee and me grew up together. Me and Nikki have gone on lots of holidays together...... Ally is 2 years older than us........ She's stunningly gorgeous...... Super hot and is going to kill me if she sees what I wrote in Dee's Blue Dolly thread.......... There...... that's me........I'm Audi
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

They say the third time's the charm, but I think all your lady friends are charming :) Congratulations, Dees Man - you're in for a treat.

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mia Okinawa »

The Third Musketeer at Down Under!!
Wow, now the illusion goes to a true story with your 3rd Musketeer
(Nikki :?: Ally :?: ) :?
Happy Dees Man, nice to this news :glou:

:thumbs_up: Mia

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

mandos wrote:They say the third time's the charm, but I think all your lady friends are charming :) Congratulations, Dees Man - you're in for a treat.
Thanks mandos

Although she is my 3rd, Doll Sweet offer the 2nd head for free, so that 2 new characters for my Fantasy. This has to be my last...........probably,ha ha

Dees Man

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Mia Okinawa wrote:The Third Musketeer at Down Under!!
Wow, now the illusion goes to a true story with your 3rd Musketeer
(Nikki :?: Ally :?: ) :?
Happy Dees Man, nice to this news :glou:

:thumbs_up: Mia
Hi Mia

I think I'm getting too deep into the illusion to return. I don't think I want to.

The 3rd Musketeer is Nikki (Thera). She is the same age as Dee and MaDee. They have all been friends since they were born. Ally (Alisa) is Nikki's sister who is 2 years older.

Now, Mia, you might not want to read these next few lines, but tell Guy to read it. It may interest him.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

The hole in the head for the neck bolt now goes all the way though the top of the head. There is a thread on the inside of the neck bolt that attaches to a bolt with a wire to hang the doll from. This massively opens the pose options. I have ordered the hang kit that ends at the wire sticking out of the head. I will have to make my own stand.

This link explains:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=55478

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
Mia was a bit confused about the 2 doll names :?: :idea: .
I explained her that with the purchase of a doll at Doll Sweet they offer the 2nd head for free and now everything is clear :angel: . (Nikki :?: Ally :?: ) = ok :wink:

The great trick with the hole in the head and the hanging feature with the special treaded rod is an amazing addition and very nice to display the doll safely in a standing pose.
You can even make a hook at an appropriate place in the ceiling or on the wall to pose the doll plus you don't need a complicated stand with back cushioning (to keep the correct vertical pose) like 'neck hooked' dolls. It's the same way like DreamDolls are attached (6mm tread with hook top centered on the skull), you only need a tall stand with a stable base and angled top end with hook, simple to realize.
Even the special hanging adapter for the head stud is a great storage solution and helps in an easy way to clean and clothe the doll. For me this is the best way to store the dolls body without fearing to get staining, tearing or compressing the fragile silicone skin.
Doll Sweet really makes great improvements on their product range and with every new doll who's announced they step ahead in development. I follow the Doll Sweet topic continuously and this team realized how to build a popular product.
As now you've two cute companions in your home it's not so hard to wait until Nikki joins the team, compared to Sweet Dee, your first doll order.

Three dolls = :D :D :D

I'm happy too,
:D Guy

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats to DM and the DM Clan!! Can't wait to see you new addition(s)! You are gonna have so much fun with Nikki and her posing abilities! Did you opt for the tight joints or loose? Thera (Nikki) is my favorite head for the larger DS bodies ... she is gonna be SMOKIN' HOT!!! YOWZA!!!

Cannot wait to see the Three Musketeers in action!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, after reading MaDee´s hot story about Alle, her being tall and big boobed, I wasn´t surprised you went for the 168 plus doll. This is going to be fun! I guess your neighbours will hear moans coming from your home nonstop. Ah, but I guess that´s what they hear all the time anyway, :haha4:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

"Warrior who kills a thousand.." I like those statues..I've painted a few and own quite a lot of them..

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Congrats to DM and the DM Clan!! Can't wait to see you new addition(s)! You are gonna have so much fun with Nikki and her posing abilities! Did you opt for the tight joints or loose? Thera (Nikki) is my favorite head for the larger DS bodies ... she is gonna be SMOKIN' HOT!!! YOWZA!!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi von and thanks mate for the comments

I have to say, I am very impressed with everything DS are doing, but mainly the skeleton. I went for the tight joints. The amount of points of articulation along with the ability to hang her from above make the choices of posing only limited to my imagination. Having looked at what Harem and spedfish have done and your pics of Nina in action, my head is filling with more ideas than I think I can handle.

I was originally looking at the 158plus, but realised although it has larger breasts, it wasn't different enough in size and shape to what I already have. With the 168plus, I have this idea of a tall, skinny, big breasted centrefold/supermodel for fashion and playmate photography, rather than the cute, sweet, sexy girls I already have. And getting two heads just sweetens the deal.

I have had a long talk with Dee and MaDee and they understand that apart from the stories that I may put on TDF, they are and always will be my girls.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Staraway wrote:"Warrior who kills a thousand.." I like those statues..I've painted a few and own quite a lot of them..

:eating:
Hi Staraway

That pic is one I downloaded when I was waiting for mine to be delivered to explain to my friends what I had bought. She was my first animae figure and bought it before even seeing the show. She is so sexy. Last night I was online buying clothes for Ally and Nikki and found the skirt and blouse Kanu is wearing for $11.99. "click-add to basket" couldn't resist. The blouse isn't exact but only a fan like yourself would notice.

Dees Man

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Congrats to DM and the DM Clan!! Can't wait to see you new addition(s)! You are gonna have so much fun with Nikki and her posing abilities! Did you opt for the tight joints or loose? Thera (Nikki) is my favorite head for the larger DS bodies ... she is gonna be SMOKIN' HOT!!! YOWZA!!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi von and thanks mate for the comments

I have to say, I am very impressed with everything DS are doing, but mainly the skeleton. I went for the tight joints. The amount of points of articulation along with the ability to hang her from above make the choices of posing only limited to my imagination. Having looked at what Harem and spedfish have done and your pics of Nina in action, my head is filling with more ideas than I think I can handle.

I was originally looking at the 158plus, but realised although it has larger breasts, it wasn't different enough in size and shape to what I already have. With the 168plus, I have this idea of a tall, skinny, big breasted centrefold/supermodel for fashion and playmate photography, rather than the cute, sweet, sexy girls I already have. And getting two heads just sweetens the deal.

I have had a long talk with Dee and MaDee and they understand that apart from the stories that I may put on TDF, they are and always will be my girls.

DM
Hi DM and no worries mate! Cool that you went for the tight joints! I have had a few times where I wished I would have gotten Nina with tight joints ... especially when doing photo work. Hang from above??? AWESOME!! I just looked at Nina's head/neck connection and I think she MAY have the same capabilities ... she has a hole all the way through her head and the neck rod/attachment also has internal threads in it. I am going to send DS an email and see if I actually can use their "hanging hardware" with Nina! That would be awesome IF I could!!!

I can't wait to see your new 168+ when she arrives!! Mmmmmmm BABY!!!

I'm glad Dee and MaDee are open to a new addition to your Clan! You are gonna have some serious fun times ahead Buddy!!! All for One and One for All!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote: I just looked at Nina's head/neck connection and I think she MAY have the same capabilities ... she has a hole all the way through her head and the neck rod/attachment also has internal threads in it. I am going to send DS an email and see if I actually can use their "hanging hardware" with Nina! That would be awesome IF I could!!!
Hey von

One of the questions I asked before ordering was about the hanging kit. John told me that all heads after 2013 have the hole out of the top of the head for this purpose. The hang kit was $19 which I think is pretty much a small piece of threaded rod with some wire attached. I could probably make one cheaper (and stronger) myself, but I want to see what parts they use.

I'm gonna need a stand. It wouldn't need to have to take the full weight of the doll, maybe just take the pressure off the feet, unless you want it to be completely off the ground in a kind of flying ninja pose..........hmmm ,so I think mine will . I don't have a lot of room so I have been thinking of a heavy duty curtain rail running diagonally across my games room. That would give me various positions to hang her from.

Fun Times Ahead
DM

INFORMATIONS