exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by Dees Man »

This morning I woke up and just laughed

I'll tell you why shortly, but first I would like to give you a first impression of my thoughts on this 168plus doll.

On opening the box you see the light pink colour. It's the colour of some one who doesn't get a lot of sun but is very healthy. She will have to watch that Down Under, the sun is quite intense down here.

The surface of the silicon is noticeably shinier than Dee. Not a lot and this is quickly fixed with an all over powdering.

My first few squeezes had me thinking she was a lot harder than Dee but I was proved wrong when I was able to squeeze them both at the same time with my eyes closed. Dee is softer, but only by a very small margin.

When I first unwrapped the heads, they both looked terrified. (I blame customs) All jokes and stories aside, I was actually worried that I had 2 heads that weren't going to be photographically pleasing. Again, I was wrong. After I had washed and powdered the body, I cleaned and powdered Nikki (Thera) and adjusted the eyes and.........well that was the sweet face I had been looking at online all these months. She looks at me with that sweet innocent expression similar to Dee , like she has a million questions running through her head. I probably picked this head because I subconsciously saw the similarity to Dee. I haven't had a chance to fix Ally (Alisa) yet.

The skeleton appears to be what everyone else who has one says it is. Although some joints feel quite firm, they are easy to move and stay where you put them. I had dressed her on the bed then slid her down the end with her in the reset position and just stood her up in front of the mirror to adjust her clothes. I cannot do that with my other dolls. I just stood behind hugging her looking at each other in the mirror. So worth it.

OK. So to the number one reason men like women. Having sex. I only have one problem with this doll. I find the insert too hard. It just isn't comfortable. I had to stop and switch it for one of Dee's which is almost exactly the same shape and size, but I think is made of some sort of TPE. I think DS need to look into this. Dee's insert is purely made for function, not looks. For me, it feels like I'm in a real vagina. Sex is not just the vagina or you may as well just use a good masturbator or stroker. Lying on top of her (yes, missionary. I've only had one go so far) it's equally as good as my other lovelies. And resting my chest on those boobies is exquisite.

After my first day with Nikki, I highly recommend her. Only slightly harder than my doll that was nearly twice the price, this doll has a far superior skeleton and silicon that can stretch further. If you are wanting to have sex with a DS and they don't change their insert material, just get a couple like Dee's or another alternative you prefer and you will have a near perfect doll.

Oh yeah. When you order the hang kit you get both the hang wire for when the head is attached and the clamp hook for hanging the headless body for storage.

OK, so why did I wake up and laugh this morning?

This picture tells it all

Full Bed_002 TDF.JPG
Full Bed_002 TDF.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2307 times

I actually slept between Dee and Nikki quite well, but not well enough to do it every night. Hey, it was the first night, I had too. Nikki said she doesn't mind sleeping in the spare room with Ally but maybe swap with MaDee occasionally if she wants to be with Ally. :whistle:

And so the illusion gets deeper.

DM

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow! Thanks for your insight. I'm really getting excited for my 168+ more so now. That bed looks very inviting, great pic. :twisted: Oh! if you don't mind me asking how much was the hang kit for the dolls? Just wondering.

Nova

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jojoman »

Great write up DeesMan, can you please give me a link to find the insert you use with Dee? the hardness of the DS insert is my one criticism of my DS 160cm doll.
Cheers,
Stu.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

jojoman, The other inserts DM is referring to is the inserts form his 4Woods AIdollS+ Dee.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Nova-I wrote:Wow! Thanks for your insight. I'm really getting excited for my 168+ more so now. That bed looks very inviting, great pic. :twisted: Oh! if you don't mind me asking how much was the hang kit for the dolls? Just wondering.

Nova
Hi Nova
That was the best uncomfortable sleep I've ever had. I couldn't lay flat on my back cause my shoulders were squeezed between Dee and Nikki's shoulders. Oh well, I just had to roll over and hug one of them. :multi: .

The hang kit was US$19.

jojoman, read this... http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 41&t=30243

My review is the last one at the bottom. That's all I will say as it is a different manufacturer to this sub-forum

I've just taken several hundred pics of Ally using the hang kit. Now I have to sort them out before uploading some. FUN!

DM

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
This is a nice introduction story for Ally and her first night together with all of you. Lovely pic to see them still purring and dreaming :thumbs_up:
Giving Ally some time for a shower and a good breakfast, we're curious on what happens and to see new pics from her :idea:

:D Guy

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jojoman »

Thanks for the info guys.
Cheers,
Stu.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, congratulations of your two gorgeous new babes, they obviously were worth the wait. Great review and I love the opening pics. MaDee is really special! Enjoy your honeymoon and have a lot of mornings like the last one. Please don´t forget to submit them to the Matrix when you are done with fixing up the faces, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote: Hi Nova
That was the best uncomfortable sleep I've ever had. I couldn't lay flat on my back cause my shoulders were squeezed between Dee and Nikki's shoulders. Oh well, I just had to roll over and hug one of them. :multi: .

The hang kit was US$19.

Oh wow $19 US is not a bad price at all. Thanks for that info! Well it's really nice that you can at least sleep comfortably between two dollies. I have a queen size bed but because i am a big guy there is only enough room for one dolly on my bed. I normally change it up weekly so all my ladies have the opportunity to share the bed and have cuddle time with me. :D Looking forward to seeing those pictures from your last photo shoot..

slawek5607711
Ex-Member

Post by slawek5607711 »

i can i see more picture how doll look or video how soft? how pus.sy look.?

Dees Man wrote:
siliconefun wrote:Hi Dees Man,
Wooooooooow, nice body and boobies. I can feel your joy!!!!!!!
They're very fast in production, 12 days until delivery 8O
Personally I really like the Sandy head (harems lovely pics :thumbs_up: ). Concerning the skeleton construction this must be a great difference to your other dolls.
So nice to hear about Dee's accomplished neck surgery (very interested on how you've done the repair, please post or pm) and to see her back again.

Cheers,

:D :D Guy
Hi Guy

I wish it was delivery, but they are still in China. I am really looking forward to seeing how this doll moves. As I am getting the hanging kit with them I have bolted a steel bar to the wall that runs horizontal just below the ceiling in my games room. I will be able to suspend her from several positions so I can put the green screen behind her at different angles as needed. I also have a bracket on the wall for when she just poses in front of the brick wall.

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees man, they look incredible, may they get home safe, sound and fast,
Chris
Thanks Chris

I am just as excited as when Dee and MaDee were coming and thankful that it is not as long as Dee was.

And speaking of them coming, I just got another email from John at DS confirming receipt of final payment and he sent me a couple more pics

I like all the packing they add. Hopefully DHL know why there are arrows on the sides of the box, but if not she won't be bouncing around on those BOOBIES.

VERY excited
Dees Man

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

slawek5607711 wrote:i can i see more picture how doll look or video how soft? how pus.sy look.?
Hi slawek

The easiest way to see this is on the DS gallery

http://www.dsdoll.us/gallery.html scroll down the page and you will find several videos of many different aspects of their dolls. There are a couple that show softness of different models to mine but they are made of the same material so it should give you a good idea.

From that page you can navigate their whole website to check out everything they have. Don't be afraid to hit the order button and fill in the order form to see how much what you want costs. It's not like ebay. You aren't legal committed until you actually send them money. All three sites I have purchased from are like that

Dees Man

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Dees Man,
This is a nice introduction story for Ally and her first night together with all of you. Lovely pic to see them still purring and dreaming :thumbs_up:
Giving Ally some time for a shower and a good breakfast, we're curious on what happens and to see new pics from her :idea:

:D Guy
Hi Guy

As I did for Dee & MaDee this thread will be for the reality as a doll.

Stay tuned for the new thread to meet Nikki & Ally the girls who have come to live with us Down Under

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees Man, congratulations of your two gorgeous new babes, they obviously were worth the wait. Great review and I love the opening pics. MaDee is really special! Enjoy your honeymoon and have a lot of mornings like the last one. Please don´t forget to submit them to the Matrix when you are done with fixing up the faces, :wink:
Chris
Thanks Chris

MaDee is special. She is the strength that keeps us sane. She's VERY cheeky, but smart enough to know when to separate reality from the illusion.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Nova-I wrote:
Dees Man wrote: Hi Nova

The hang kit was US$19.

Oh wow $19 US is not a bad price at all. Thanks for that info! Well it's really nice that you can at least sleep comfortably between two dollies. I have a queen size bed but because i am a big guy there is only enough room for one dolly on my bed. I normally change it up weekly so all my ladies have the opportunity to share the bed and have cuddle time with me. :D Looking forward to seeing those pictures from your last photo shoot..
Hi Nova

I would never have believed how nice it is see sleep in a bed with one dolly. I used to be like everyone else, but it's not that you are with a sexual object, You are lying next the the female form (or 3) which is an entirely different thing. Yes, sex is part of it but there is so much more to it. You just need to have a little imagination.

I used the hang kit yesterday. I don't have a stand or room for one so I have bolted a shelf bracket to the wall for shots against the wall, and have a steel rail suspended below the ceiling. I can hang her from several points on the rail and position the green screen accordingly.

I just used the bracket yesterday and a friend was due to come over later so was a bit rushed and didn't take the time to check how the pics were coming out, so I ended up with several hundred shots with the colours all wrong. I have been able to fix a few in photoshop and will post them soon.

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CONGRATULATIONS!

I haven't been following this thread in detail and am delighted dipping into it to find that she's arrived.

It's great that Thera has come to life as Thera does - she's a real sweetie . . . and I'm really looking forward to photos of your Alissa. Alissa is the other head that I've been looking at for a long time wondering what she's really like. I've found JiaYi and Samantha rather super but Thera is a warmer looking sort of character whilst I'm not sure how Alissa really comes across.

Thanks above to those who mention my photos of Sandy: it's nice to know that they're appreciated!

Your observation on the inserts is interesting. I wonder if DS have migrated to a harder silicone? Has anyone mentioned this to Steven? Has anyone tried TPE with a silicone doll? Is there a deleterous reaction?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS