exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by LaDollyVita »

Thanks for checking in DM. We are all anxious to see your dilemma get resolved as soon as possible. We've been through the waiting before so this is like post-traumatic stress flashbacks for us. Keep us posted, friend!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, we keep our fingers crossed for you down under as well.
Chris, Brigitte & Martine
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
Myself, Mia, Zoe &
Budgies speech.png
imagesE90A7ME4.jpg
We stay with you!

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi DM,
Von and the Clan have our fingers crossed for you too!!
May Nikki and Ally arrive safe and sound!!
Cheers,
Von and the Girls
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day Guys and Girls,

So the Dude was at work and I was watching TV with Dee when we heard a knock at the door.

When we opened the front door, there was this guy with a big yellow truck standing there.

He said he had a delivery for the Dude.

I told him he wasn't home, but he said that was OK, one of us could sign for it.

He went to his truck and rolled out this huge box.

Dee took one look at the box and .......SCREAMED ......and ran and locked herself in the bedroom.

The guy looked quite worried, so I said......."don't worry about her, she's just being silly"

I signed his computer thingy and he wheeled the box all the way into the house for me.

So I wondered what could possibly be in such a big box.

This only has the Dude's name and address on it.

This here doesn't tell me much either.

Well, there's only one way to find out!

OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, look at this.

I was sitting there thinking how beautiful this looked, but also that maybe I shouldn't have opened it.

Still, did you see the boobies on it.

Anyhoo, I closed it all back up and waited for the Dude to get home.
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone,

First, I would like to thank you all for your kind words of support. It really does help.

And don't worry MaDee, it's OK you opened it, but maybe don't open boxes not address to you. I know you wouldn't want to spoil any surprises with Christmas not too far away.

Umm...... it's not really quite how MaDee said it happened.

After I had filled all the paperwork for customs, I was at home and got an email telling me how much I had to pay to have it cleared and was able to pay it online. I had to pay an extra AU$800. That's made up of GST, import duty and $50 processing fee. I printed the receipt and took it to them the next day. They gave me a sheet of paper for DHL that I took to them and that was it. DHL asked if I wanted them to deliver it and I said NO, I will take it with me. I didn't want them to have it any longer.

When I opened the carton, the first thing I noticed was the bag of accessories and the spare wig weren't there and the heads weren't positioned like in the pic DS had sent me. Also, there was a big black mark on the left boobie and dirt all over the torso.When I lifted her up to check the body for damage, I found the missing stuff under her butt.

Luckily, there was no damage to her and all the dirt was easy to wash off.

I understand we occaisionaly have to go through checks like this as we have a pretty good customs and border protection here, but I would expect them to take a little more care when dealing with other people's property. This has cost me close to AU$6000 now. All through the process I got a feeling of being judged by a couple of people from both parties involved, but I suppose I have to expect that with the nature of the goods.

John and Steven from DS were sending me emails constantly through the whole time but unfortunately there was nothing they could do to help as this was a local problem that could only be dealt with here. DS were supportive the whole time.

Oh well, they are home now so we can forget about all that now and just have some fun with them.

Now we have to just have to convince Dee the box is gone so she will unlock the bedroom door.

DM

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Dees Man wrote:Hi everyone,

First, I would like to thank you all for your kind words of support. It really does help.

And don't worry MaDee, it's OK you opened it, but maybe don't open boxes not address to you. I know you wouldn't want to spoil any surprises with Christmas not too far away.

Umm...... it's not really quite how MaDee said it happened.

After I had filled all the paperwork for customs, I was at home and got an email telling me how much I had to pay to have it cleared and was able to pay it online. I had to pay an extra AU$800. That's made up of GST, import duty and $50 processing fee. I printed the receipt and took it to them the next day. They gave me a sheet of paper for DHL that I took to them and that was it. DHL asked if I wanted them to deliver it and I said NO, I will take it with me. I didn't want them to have it any longer.

When I opened the carton, the first thing I noticed was the bag of accessories and the spare wig weren't there and the heads weren't positioned like in the pic DS had sent me. Also, there was a big black mark on the left boobie and dirt all over the torso.When I lifted her up to check the body for damage, I found the missing stuff under her butt.

Luckily, there was no damage to her and all the dirt was easy to wash off.

I understand we occaisionaly have to go through checks like this as we have a pretty good customs and border protection here, but I would expect them to take a little more care when dealing with other people's property. This has cost me close to AU$6000 now. All through the process I got a feeling of being judged by a couple of people from both parties involved, but I suppose I have to expect that with the nature of the goods.

John and Steven from DS were sending me emails constantly through the whole time but unfortunately there was nothing they could do to help as this was a local problem that could only be dealt with here. DS were supportive the whole time.

Oh well, they are home now so we can forget about all that now and just have some fun with them.

Now we have to just have to convince Dee the box is gone so she will unlock the bedroom door.

DM
Damn, another $800 in import tax! 8O i didnt pay any to get my $2000 tiffany here. At least she arrived at yours undamaged, even if shes dirty.At least i know what to expect now, should i get ds doll.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey DM, so glad she finally arrived safely. I feel your frustration about the package being opened and searched through. Australia seem to have a pretty tough customs policy.

Those exquisite breasts of her just pops right out don't they - really fascinating and hugely appealing.

Now get in the shower with her and wash off that travel dust and start smiling, or perhaps grinning would be a better description. Can't wait for your pictures of these two ladies.

Funny thing, my Viola has the exact same shirt as MaDee bought from a local store in Norway (you can't get further away from Australia) - sexy little item :)

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

james1969 wrote:Damn, another $800 in import tax! 8O i didnt pay any to get my $2000 tiffany here. At least she arrived at yours undamaged, even if shes dirty.At least i know what to expect now, should i get ds doll.
Hi james,

Damn is right. It had to happen eventually. The $800 was $500GST+$250 import tax+$50 process fee.

Dee was through Fantasy Dolls in Sydney so they had already paid this and included in the price, and MaDee didn't get the attention Ally and Nikki did. I wouldn't say it was because it was a DS Doll. It just happened to be the one they checked up on. The box was much bigger than my others.

The hardest part of the forms was working out what the item was I was importing. No one was willing to help me with this. Several hour on the net and i had the import code for "a statuette made of silicone". If any one in in Aus and needs to do this, PM me and I'll give you the code and try to help with any other parts of the (H-70) form I can. Save you from some of the nightmare.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

mandos wrote:Hey DM, so glad she finally arrived safely. I feel your frustration about the package being opened and searched through. Australia seem to have a pretty tough customs policy.

Those exquisite breasts of her just pops right out don't they - really fascinating and hugely appealing.

Now get in the shower with her and wash off that travel dust and start smiling, or perhaps grinning would be a better description. Can't wait for your pictures of these two ladies.

Funny thing, my Viola has the exact same shirt as MaDee bought from a local store in Norway (you can't get further away from Australia) - sexy little item :)
Hi mandos

It took DS 12 days to make her then she sat at DHL for 10 days. Add the travelling days and I think that's 26 days, only 3 more than MaDee. That's super quick on DS's part. I have to work it out exactly for the matrix.

The night I got confirmation of my order I ordered some clothes online but they didn't get here yet, so I just went down the shop I got that "EPIC" shirt from to buy a couple of things for some pics. Poor girls naked. They gave me a discount card for 10% for the purchases for the rest of the year.

I washed her earlier and just finished powdering her. She's now lying in bed between Dee & MaDee, so I better get off my computer or they might start without me. This is going to take my girl's game they call "musical dollies" to a whole new level.

DM

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

The hard part is done. They are finally home. What an ordeal though, damn. At least customs didn't damage her, but seriously, dirt on her torso? It's like they tried to make sure you knew they were in there.

We can all now leave it behind and look forward to the next round of adventures from Dee's place. :-)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hey DM

I'm delighted to hear that Ally and Nikki are safely home with you, Dee & MaDee! I'm extremely sorry to hear about your fiasco with Customs though. But I'm glad your new lovely lady was not hurt by the carelessness and disrespect of some Custom agent during inspection. :shakefist: Well I can only hope that mine will have a much better experience coming through US Customs here very shortly. :D Anyways I'm really happy that she is finally there, where you can start enjoying her. I'm also really looking forward to seeing lot of pictures of her. LOL! Oh yeah! And foremost congratulations on her arrival. :multi:

Nova

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
Good to hear that Ally and Nikki are now in your safe rooms after all this trouble with customs :multi:
Zoe's crate was opened too by the German customs as the clear plastic was removed to check the crate content. Even all model railroading equipment ordered from the US are opened and checked by the customs here in Luxembourg. Some orders were customs duty free and on other items they wanted a copy of the invoice and I had to pay an import tax.
Ally_and_Nikki_packed_to_travel_1.jpg
Nikki__Ally_arrival_051_TDF.jpg
It's now on you Dees Man, Dee & MaDee to spend Ally and Nikki a warm welcome after this nightmare and to convince her to pose for a few pics but take your time :wink:

A happy welcome to Ally and Nikki :glou:

:D Guy

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey DM!!

What a great little photo story with MaDee!! Very touching!! Big congrats on the new girls moving in!! Glad they made it home relatively undisturbed and damage free! I look forward to pics and stories!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Hi everyone

Thank you all for your welcome for Nikki and Ally. They have definitely calmed down now and relaxed.

I should point out that of MaDee looking at the open box was after I had seached it for damage and the missing items, as you can see they are on top.

DS have been great though this whole ordeal. They have even given me an attractive offer if I wish to add to my rapidly growing family. 6 months ago I was living alone and now I have 3 beautiful ladies with me (+ 1 extra head that needs it's own body)..........Hmmm........I think I have found an excuse to take up DS on their offer.

DM

INFORMATIONS