exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great little writeup DM!! Humorous, fun and informative! Glad you're having so much fun Buddy!! Can't wait to see all your girls put together something unexpected and funtastic!!

Oh ... could you do us a favor when you get some free time? Please post a couple shots of the hanging kit you got from DS so we can see how it works/functions. Thanks!!

Have a great time getting to know Nikki and Ally!! I look forward to more pics!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Great little writeup DM!! Humorous, fun and informative! Glad you're having so much fun Buddy!! Can't wait to see all your girls put together something unexpected and funtastic!!

Oh ... could you do us a favor when you get some free time? Please post a couple shots of the hanging kit you got from DS so we can see how it works/functions. Thanks!!

Have a great time getting to know Nikki and Ally!! I look forward to more pics!!

Cheers,
Von
Hi von,

I'm having quite a bit of fun with this doll. The ability to stand and the hang kit make the scope for posing so much larger.

Ally is a VERY sexy lady indeed. I have been unable to do a photoshoot without getting the need to :whistle: Ally tells me to "go and ask Dee or MaDee, you're not going to mess my dress or makeup and hurry up."

Here's a pic of the hang kit. It's only a small bolt that screws into the end of the neck bolt with some wire attached. I had to widen the loop at the end to get the carbine clip I wanted to hook onto it. You can't widen it too far as it needs to slide past the locking clip inside the head.
Hang kit bolt.jpg
Hang kit bolt.jpg (973.77 KiB) Viewed 3195 times

I have been doing a photoshoot with Ally dancing under disco lights. When the lights came back on Ally said not to take a photo but It was too late. She had danced so hard, she literally danced her pants off.

This pic is un-photoshopped to show the rope and rail above her head and her knickers at her knees.

Ally OOPS.JPG
Ally OOPS.JPG (236.12 KiB) Viewed 3195 times

Nikki had been wearing the knickers during the week, so when I changed the heads and put the dress on I left them on. They were showing a bit out the top of her dress above her bum, so I decided to remove them. It's been a long time since I had knelt down next to a standing girl, lifted her dress and pulled down her knickers. Needless to say..........Hey MaDee, are you busy?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Brilliant and an inspiration.

I'm looking forward to more photos of Alissa. Yours are super but photos from others are less so and I don't yet know what to make of her!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Great little writeup DM!! Humorous, fun and informative! Glad you're having so much fun Buddy!! Can't wait to see all your girls put together something unexpected and funtastic!!

Cheers,
Von
Hi von,

I'm having quite a bit of fun with this doll. The ability to stand and the hang kit make the scope for posing so much larger.

Ally is a VERY sexy lady indeed. I have been unable to do a photoshoot without getting the need to :whistle: Ally tells me to "go and ask Dee or MaDee, you're not going to mess my dress or makeup and hurry up."

Here's a pic of the hang kit. It's only a small bolt that screws into the end of the neck bolt with some wire attached. I had to widen the loop at the end to get the carbine clip I wanted to hook onto it. You can't widen it too far as it needs to slide past the locking clip inside the head.
Hang kit bolt.jpg

I have been doing a photoshoot with Ally dancing under disco lights. When the lights came back on Ally said not to take a photo but It was too late. She had danced so hard, she literally danced her pants off.

This pic is un-photoshopped to show the rope and rail above her head and her knickers at her knees.

Ally OOPS.JPG

Nikki had been wearing the knickers during the week, so when I changed the heads and put the dress on I left them on. They were showing a bit out the top of her dress above her bum, so I decided to remove them. It's been a long time since I had knelt down next to a standing girl, lifted her dress and pulled down her knickers. Needless to say..........Hey MaDee, are you busy?
Hi DM!!

Oh ... Ally is such a tease!! Love her attitude!! And poor MaDee ... LOL!!! Always "on call" during Ally's sessions ... too funny!! Can't wait to see the "Disco Shoot" pics!

THANKS!! For the pics of the DS hanging kit! I will be ordering one ASAP! Nina NEEDS her own "safety catch" ... LOL!!

I'm imagining now ... Nina STANDING!!! Now we're cookin'!!! YEEHAW!! Opens up a whole new set of possibilities for posing her!! The Show Will Go On!!

(Dude, we have the same set of dolls, TPE/DS/4Woods ... we need to exchange "comparison reports" with our opinions and general thoughts regarding each doll ... just a thought for later!)

Cheers,
Von and the Clan

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Enjoying this thread quite a lot! Been away for a couple weeks and was looking forward to seeing what was going on down under with The Dude and his ladies. Can't wait to see some photos once they are all touched up and ready to share.

You know DM, I appreciate your intent regarding The Illusion, but the enjoyment you receive is 100% REAL. :-D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, she´s the perfect tease, and I fully understand that you simply have to give in over and over again. It´s great that your ladies love to share! Yes, pulling the panties down is one of the sexiest moments!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

haremlover wrote:Brilliant and an inspiration.

I'm looking forward to more photos of Alissa. Yours are super but photos from others are less so and I don't yet know what to make of her!

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem

I have to say I'm loving this doll. It was hard to pick the 2nd head (I wanted Thera for ages) but I think I nailed it with Alisa. I picked the wrong wig but they put a 3rd one in the carton which is the long black you see in the pics. It is perfect for her. She is gorgeous.

The skeleton along with the hang kit is giving me so many ideas I want to do it all today. Ally is sitting next to me now waiting to edit the pics from the weekend. She says...."slow down buddy, we got plenty of time."

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hi DM!!

Oh ... Ally is such a tease!! Love her attitude!! And poor MaDee ... LOL!!! Always "on call" during Ally's sessions ... too funny!! Can't wait to see the "Disco Shoot" pics!

THANKS!! For the pics of the DS hanging kit! I will be ordering one ASAP! Nina NEEDS her own "safety catch" ... LOL!!

I'm imagining now ... Nina STANDING!!! Now we're cookin'!!! YEEHAW!! Opens up a whole new set of possibilities for posing her!! The Show Will Go On!!

(Dude, we have the same set of dolls, TPE/DS/4Woods ... we need to exchange "comparison reports" with our opinions and general thoughts regarding each doll ... just a thought for later!)

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi Von

Ally knows ho to push my buttons and does it well. Don't worry about MaDee. She reckons she's been missing out since Dee got her new inserts and then Nikki & Ally arrived. At night when I turn out the light she elbows me in the back and says "my turn" and laughs.

You will love the hang kit for more than just posing. Wait 'till Nina is standing in front of you and you can put your arms around her without holding her up.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:Enjoying this thread quite a lot! Been away for a couple weeks and was looking forward to seeing what was going on down under with The Dude and his ladies. Can't wait to see some photos once they are all touched up and ready to share.

You know DM, I appreciate your intent regarding The Illusion, but the enjoyment you receive is 100% REAL. :-D
Hi LDV

My other 2 ladies have a thread each for info as dolls and then there's the threads showing them as the girls they really are. As this is the thread for the DS 168+ MaDee decided to start another thread for Nikki & Ally here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=57514 There's not much there yet but we're working on it.

I know the feelings I have for ma gurls are real, but people not into this culture are the ones for whom "Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Dolls!"

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees Man, she´s the perfect tease, and I fully understand that you simply have to give in over and over again. It´s great that your ladies love to share! Yes, pulling the panties down is one of the sexiest moments!
Chris
Hi Chris,

The situation caught me unaware. I knew they had to come off as they were showing at the back. It was a purely photographic thought. But when I lifted her dress and started to remove them....................well you would understand taking pictures became less important.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

That dancing picture looks very nice, can't wait to see the rest of the shoot :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Great pics and thanks for showing the hanging kit. Can't wait to see the fully edited disco shots. Love the panties around the knees. LOL

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: Hi DM!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi Von

Ally knows ho to push my buttons and does it well. Don't worry about MaDee. She reckons she's been missing out since Dee got her new inserts and then Nikki & Ally arrived. At night when I turn out the light she elbows me in the back and says "my turn" and laughs.

You will love the hang kit for more than just posing. Wait 'till Nina is standing in front of you and you can put your arms around her without holding her up.

DM
Hi DM,
I am sooo glad ALL your girls get along with each other! Poor MaDee ... you better be glad she just elbows you at night!! "My Turn!" ... too funny!!

I am super excited for the hanging kit to arrive! This will open up many new possibilities for Nina's photo shoots! Can't wait!!
Cheers,
Von

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

loving the story of how your lovely ladies got to a great home. DS ladies are HOT !! did you see them boobies :thumbs_up:
hope that DS hear the comments about the sleeve maybe get together with another manufacture too supply another, possibly as an option

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day everyone

I was watching TV with Nikki and she kept asking me questions about the girls on TV, like is she pretty?........What would I like to do to her?.......and such......... I didn't understand what she was getting at until she asked me if I would be into trying something new. OK, what I am about to tell you is not new at all, but for me, with my lovely ladies, was revolutionary.

When each of my girls arrived, they all showed me how the missionary position was least likely to cause damage and had that element of closeness as you have full body contact and able to look into each others eyes. Taking them from behind was also relatively safe but not so close but very enjoyable, especially if you have a big mirror to watch her in.

So anyway, Nikki wanted to try it with her on top. I had tried this with Dee once when she first arrived, but I seem to remember that I hadn't had her long and had trouble getting her into position and gave up in fear of damaging her.

I have read a lot of posts about what positions people like but none on what they are and how to actually do them with your doll. After doing this so well with Nikki the first time, I wanted to tell everyone about it. OK, not on facebook, only on TDF.

How to have sex with a 168+ with her on top!.......or any doll really. I only made that statement big and in ya face so you know what it's about. So if you don't want to know, STOP!....NOW!

The DS 168+ seems to have a strong skeleton with firm joints that stay where you put them. In the missionary position, like MaDee (my TPE) she is able to wrap her legs around me, and they stay there. MaDee's left leg slowly drops down as you move.

So, after a bit of foreplay, (yes dolls like it as much as RG, I gotta admit, I do too) you need to get her set up. Get it right now and you don't have problems later. This was what I probably did wrong when I tried it with Dee.

Basicaly set her up on her knees as if you were to take her from behind, then turn her legs out from the knees so you can tilt her back into a seated position down near where your feet would be when you lie on your back.

Now the hard bit.

Sit in front of her and tilt her toward you, and slide your legs underneath her. Now the 168+ weighs 27kg so you need to use your arms and legs to get her into position. I found with my hands on her hips I could roll onto my back with a nudge with my legs to lift her up and move her where I want her.

Once you line up your naughty bits the fun can begin. As her weight is on her knees all I needed to do was to gently rock her back and forth to get the desired penitration. And you can change where your hands are. On her shoulders, boobies, waist, even hold her hand while the other is on her boobie. (I wouldn't recomend holding both hands. It might put too much strain on the arms.)

As I got my rythmn, I found moving my pelvis made this so realisic (as with a RG) and all while she is looking down at me with her hair cascading off her face. For more realism, push her head back as she screams out in ecstasy each time she has an orgasm. (yeah, she don't fake it. She has one every time you say she is having one)

When all is done, pull her down right onto you so you can hug her and kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is.

To get her off me, I found it safest to push her up and over all the way onto her back.

I found this to be the most enjoyable position so far and requires so little effort (once in position)

I hope this might help, if only one, possibly a newbie, to get the most out of their lovely relationship

Dees Man

INFORMATIONS