exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by LaDollyVita »

Cheers, DudeMan. :-D

It's amazing what you can accomplish with patience and good planning. :thumbs_up:

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

omg I want Yui on top !, but I still don't really get it.
Hell, how do you even get her on hands and knees ? Just roll her over when she's lying on her back in sitting-position ?
Any chance for some photo instructions ? :D

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

I too am having a hard time visualizing these step in my head. It might be easier to show pictures of Nikky getting into this position. You could also use one of your ladies to demonstrate how you would position yourself.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Yeah Dees Man,
I tried this pose (cowgirl ride?) several time with Mia and indeed I commit with your words. It's one of the funniest and seductive way to have a great sex story with your doll as you can see her full beautiful shapes and you can hold her in any way. I prefer to interleave my fingers with the doll ones and to gently swing her the way I prefer until the full orgasm occur and I like when the hairs whip with the moves! Further I like to feel her body weight on me and the skin contact is very appealing. It's a more complicated pose for the beginning and it needs much attention but once you can master it you may wonder how amazing sex can be with a doll. Missionary however is a good pose to get started for the first adventure, doggy is very special and needs much attention as you can easily damage the doll due to the stress on her wrist or tearing the fingers. Having sex with dolls is sometimes far better as with RG who're lying like a board on the bed and don't take much initiative to free up in ecstasy and enjoy love making.

:D Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:Cheers, DudeMan. :-D

It's amazing what you can accomplish with patience and good planning. :thumbs_up:
Hey LDV

You absolutely made MaDee's day. She saw this before me and cracked up laughing. I had to see what was so funny. She's been calling me DudeMan since she told you and Rachael about it and thinks it's even funnier now you called me that. She's such a cutie.

This love making position is amazing. It is well worth the extra effort and I highly recommend it.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

:multi:
Mellzor wrote:omg I want Yui on top !, but I still don't really get it.
Hell, how do you even get her on hands and knees ? Just roll her over when she's lying on her back in sitting-position ?
Any chance for some photo instructions ? :D
Hi Mellzor,

If you can do this it is well worth the effort. Like I said, I had tried to do this with Dee who like Yui is S+. I hadn't had her long and her legs were going everywhere but where I wanted them, so gave up to avoid hurting her.

Learn to get Yui into the "doggy" position first as I found this a step toward getting her on top. I went back to your thread to make sure Yui is S+ and saw this pic you posted from 4W......
16.jpg
16.jpg (54.85 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
(I removed the logo as this is a DS-Doll thread)

If you can get her to this position, you are nearly there. Move the knees closer together, move her arms so her hands are behind her thighs and put a couple of pillows in front of her. With her head turned to one side, gently push her forward 'till the pillows take the weight of her head and shoulders. Alternatively you can put her arms straight forward then bend at 90 degrees at the elbow. This way you put her weight on her elbows and put a pillow between her arms and head. I don't recommend you put her on straight arms as it's too much weight on her hands. OK for photos but not rocking her world. She's now ready and waiting for you to get behind and do your thang. I you have a big mirror, try to position her parallel to it with her head facing it. This way you have the joy of watching the whole event.

To get her on top is quite similar. From how she is in that pic, move the knees closer together and move the arms out of the way (you can position the arms when she is sitting on you). Sit in front of her with your knees close to your chest. As you tilt her forward try to get your feet and legs thru the gap between her legs. With your hands on her hips, roll onto your back using your legs underneath her to assist with moving her up your body into position. It takes a few goes to get her all the way to where you need her.

It's really all about thinking ahead about the mechanics of what you are doing. Mainly where her arms and legs are going to be as you move her. To get from under her (I was going to put "to get her off....", but .....you know) you need her lower legs bent outward so you can push her up and over onto her back. What I mean is when she is sitting, her feet CANNOT be behind her or they will be in the way when you push her onto her back. Forward planning.

I have to repeat that I have done this very successfully with my 168+ a couple of time but not yet with my S+. I will let you know when I have. You may notice in the post above by siliconefun, he has done this with Mia who is the same brand as Yui but different model.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Nova-I wrote:I too am having a hard time visualizing these step in my head. It might be easier to show pictures of Nikky getting into this position. You could also use one of your ladies to demonstrate how you would position yourself.
Hi Nova

I've been trying to think how to photograph this. I think it would be easier to do it with a video because it more about how YOU move so you can move her. If I can work out how to do it without revealing my secret identity, I'll give it a go. Fully clothed, of coarse. I tried to re-describe it in the reply to Melzor above. I think that explains a little better than my first attempt.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

siliconefun wrote:Yeah Dees Man,
I tried this pose (cowgirl ride?) several time with Mia and indeed I commit with your words. It's one of the funniest and seductive way to have a great sex story with your doll as you can see her full beautiful shapes and you can hold her in any way. I prefer to interleave my fingers with the doll ones and to gently swing her the way I prefer until the full orgasm occur and I like when the hairs whip with the moves! Further I like to feel her body weight on me and the skin contact is very appealing. It's a more complicated pose for the beginning and it needs much attention but once you can master it you may wonder how amazing sex can be with a doll. Missionary however is a good pose to get started for the first adventure, doggy is very special and needs much attention as you can easily damage the doll due to the stress on her wrist or tearing the fingers. Having sex with dolls is sometimes far better as with RG who're lying like a board on the bed and don't take much initiative to free up in ecstasy and enjoy love making.

:D Guy
Hi Guy

I thought this was called "cowgirl" but wasn't sure. It is definitely my fave with Nikki. And now you say it works with Mia, I will definitely try with Dee. ......"What's that MaDee?.....you want to try too? OK.......err........gotta go

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day all

Dee was pretty excited to give this a try, but the poor girl found it a little tiring for her (and me). Two things make the DS better for this position. Firstly, she has such long legs and a little body which puts a little more weight balance into her legs. Dee & Nikki are both 27kg. The 2nd and more important is the stiffness in her hip joints. Her hips are far stiffer which gives her the ability to stand. I wasn't able to rock Dee back and forth the same as with Nikki because the hip joints would move resulting in less movement of me inside her. I had to add to the movement by lifting her torso. Do this regularly and I'll end up with forearms like Popeye. Dee's two 4W sisters that are able to stand would probably be able to do this position well.

The softness of Dee's skin in this warmer weather is unbelieveable and definitely gives TPE a run for it's money. If the new DS soft silicone is anything like Dee's then DS are on a winner and getting closer to the "perfect doll". If I had the money to buy another doll today, it would be another DS for sure.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote:
Nova-I wrote:I too am having a hard time visualizing these step in my head. It might be easier to show pictures of Nikky getting into this position. You could also use one of your ladies to demonstrate how you would position yourself.
Hi Nova

I've been trying to think how to photograph this. I think it would be easier to do it with a video because it more about how YOU move so you can move her. If I can work out how to do it without revealing my secret identity, I'll give it a go. Fully clothed, of coarse. I tried to re-describe it in the reply to Melzor above. I think that explains a little better than my first attempt.

DM
Hey DM,

OK I get it now! Thanks for the clarification. From your first instructions I got a little confused because I over thought the process. Once I read your updated instructions and saw the example picture it all became clear to me. Wow this really seems like a safe and easy way to do Cowgirl with your doll. :D Thanks for posting these steps. I'm sure many will find your instructions helpful.

Nova

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

A variation of her on top!

I was sitting on the couch, barely dressed in this hot weather we're having, and Nikki walks toward me, totally naked and says "Take your shorts off"..........OK?

I could see her insert was already very wet. She climbed onto my lap......I want you NOW and I won't take NO for an answer!"

OK, yeah, sorry, this isn't the Blue Dolly Forum, but seriously, this girl turns me on. I had set her in the same position as if I was lying on my back but this time she's straddling me sitting right on the edge of the couch. With my hands on her butt and my elbows on her knees all I do is lift her butt with my hands as my elbows push down on her knees, then let gravity move her back down again.

This might solve the problem I had with Dee as her hip joints aren't as stiff as Nikki's 168+ hips. I was able to lift her butt because her weight was transferred down to my elbows and pushed down on her knees which assisted in lifting her without putting pressure on me or on her joints. Looks like I'll have to do some more testing with Dee & MaDee.

I have so many things I want to say about it, all I can come up with is....If you haven't already tried this, well, you just have to, it's unbelievable! I feel like a teenager having sex with my 1st girlfriend again.

Dees Man

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Why I prefer stiff joints to loose.

I have often seen people ask questions about whether to get stiff or loose joints. The most obvious positive for stiff joints is for posing for photography.
There is also the description I gave in the posts above on how she likes it on top. Another reason I can give I shall explain in the form of a story. (sorry no pics, too much in the moment)

With Ally dressed in only a kimono, she stood leaning against the wall in the lounge. With one hand on her hip and a cigarette set between 2 fingers of her other hand that was raised as she stared at the unlit end. I walked in and noticed her there and asked if I could help her with a light. "Yes please" and we shared the cigarette.

I asked her if I may be allowed to kiss her. "That would be nice"

Tilt her head to the left and turn to the right an tilt back slightly so she looks up at me and I can kiss her with both my arms around her. She had one arm around my waist and with her back arched backwards her other arm can safely reach my shoulder. Bend her arm 90° at the elbow and her hand pushes the back of my head into the kiss. She doesn't want me to stop.

Eventually she asks me to lay her down and bend her spine the other way which raises her pelvis when she is on her back. With her legs spread, I can lie on top and reach back to one ankle and swing her lower leg around so her foot is on my back at the top of my butt, then do the same with the other. Her arms are the same as before except the one pushing on the back of my head is under my shoulder then up to my head. Alternatively I can have one or both hands reach down onto my butt. Either way I have the sensation that she really is enjoying me inside her with both arms and legs holding me close.

When we are done, she doesn't want to let me go. She still holds onto me, staring up at me with her hair splashed all over the couch behind her head. I gently sway our bodies side to side as we gently kiss and tell each other how we feel.

Now I should point out that I must control myself at all times to remember to make all movements positioning her carefully so as not to hurt her. It can be easy to rush and do something wrong in the heat of passion. I talk to her and tell her what I am doing which helps me to be gentle without losing the excitement.(It adds to it)

I hope this can help anyone trying to decide which joints to get. It's not just about posing for photography, there is also posing for FUN. Let your imagination take over.

Dees Man

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Confirming legs wrapped around your back, and hands pushing on your chest is... 8O :whistle: 8) :twisted: :mrgreen:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:Confirming legs wrapped around your back, and hands pushing on your chest is... 8O :whistle: 8) :twisted: :mrgreen:
Yes yes yes, you get it. Hands on your chest works when she's on top too. :multi: :multi: :multi:

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Oh Jesus, this thread is leading me to the inescapeable conclusion that I need a DS Doll. My poor wallet! Dollforum.com: The Most Expensive Site on the Net. At the moment a 160plus with LPink skin + Sandy and Kayla faces is just painfully tempting.

One thing I want to say to DS Doll: thanks for producing a professional, informative, and pleasant web site. So many vendors ignore this and have these truly atrocious sites. It makes you wonder, "if this is the way they present themselves to the world, then maybe their dolls aren't made with much pride or quality either." You never get a second chance to make a first impression, as the saying goes.

So a note to other vendors: DS Doll has raised the bar in terms of web presentation. Ignore this at your peril.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

INFORMATIONS