exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

I have mentioned several times before how much I like the way the DS ladies are able to stand on their own and I'm going to say it again.

I recently took a few photos of Nikki for our September Cover Doll blog (sorry there's only a few pics as work has been taking up a lot of my precious doll time). Anyhow, I stood Nikki next to the TV and was a little hesitant to move away to take the photos in case she was to fall.
Nikkis blog 4 CD.jpg
Nikkis blog 4 CD.jpg (710.51 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
As you can see the screen is between her thumb and forefinger. I didn't want to go to the other side of the room to the camera to watch her slowly fall forward or backward, so I gently pushed her both ways to see if she would fall. She was content to stay where she was. There was barely any pressure on her hand at all. She was at the perfect balance point. She's standing there aided only by her hand gently holding the TV. That's the remote in her other hand.

OK, so another point I want to make here is also me probably repeating myself. The question about "Should I get stiff or loose joints?" Often the answer is loose for sex and stiff for photography. I can't comment on loose as all my girls have stiff joints, but I'll say "stiff joints for realism". What I mean by this is as follows.

Once I had finished the photos, I stood in front of her to move her away from the screen. She looked so cute standing there, so I made a couple of adjustments so she was standing in front of me with her arms around my waist looking up at me. This just made me melt. So off come the panties and put a little lube in the insert (just enough for her to be damp down there) and stand her back up. Of coarse she had told me to lose my pants too. I can now stand with her as she looks up at me, kiss her and put my hand down between her legs to see that she is as turned on as me and one of her hands is able to be repositioned down so she can get a gentle grip on me while I have my finger in her. And the rest..... well you know what happens after foreplay.

What I am trying to say is don't think stiff joints are just for photography, there is so much more to these beautiful ladies than having sex and taking sexy photos. It all comes down to your own imagination.

Just wanted to share.
DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DM, great pic, yes, the ability to stand on her feet with just a minimal support by the hands amazes me every time. And I never regretted the stiff joints.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

I always get a little turned on by your stories DM :oops: (no homo though)
Nice picture, and thanks for sharing that info :twisted:

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Wow DM, that shot is awesome. Nikki looks good too. The actual picture on the screen is what captivates me though. That picture of Terra superimposed on what looks like Neptune possibly? It is just an awesome picture. Thanks for pointing it out Nikki. You do look really cute too. :D
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DM, great pic, yes, the ability to stand on her feet with just a minimal support by the hands amazes me every time. And I never regretted the stiff joints.

Chris
Hi Chris

One of the many things that can be taken for granted in a relationship with a RG is the simple hug. Nikki's ability to stand and hug me is worth more than I can describe. With her arms around my waist she is able to look up at me without me assisting her. Well, until I can't resist and hug her too or gently place my hands either side of her face to kiss her, which then leads to the rest of what I describe. :whistle:

Mellzor wrote:I always get a little turned on by your stories DM :oops:
Hi Mellzor

Yeah, I have to admit that's what happens when I write them. I do enjoy writing them, even if I were the only one that reads them. It's a bonus if others enjoy them too. The good thing is our ladies are able to help us with these feelings.

karpos wrote:Wow DM, that shot is awesome. Nikki looks good too. The actual picture on the screen is what captivates me though. That picture of Terra superimposed on what looks like Neptune possibly? It is just an awesome picture. Thanks for pointing it out Nikki. You do look really cute too. :D
Hi K

It's Pandora. One of the early scenes in the movie Avitar. Nikki was fast forwarding through the movie trying to get MaDee interested to watch it with her. There's a .gif in our blog in Cover Doll.

I had to do 2 shots to get this pic. One with a black TV screen and one with the movie paused on the scene. To clearly see the picture on the screen made the rest of the pic black so Nikki wasn't even visible. Just layered one on top of the other in PSP.

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DM, well, that can´t be taken for granted at all, that´s why I´m divorced. :wink: But kisses and cuddles from my silicone ladies can be taken for granted, that why I´m Brigittes hubbie and not my ex-wife´s anymore. :haha4: And I´m fine and happy the way I am.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Dees Man wrote: It's Pandora. One of the early scenes in the movie Avitar. Nikki was fast forwarding through the movie trying to get MaDee interested to watch it with her. There's a .gif in our blog in Cover Doll.

I had to do 2 shots to get this pic. One with a black TV screen and one with the movie paused on the scene. To clearly see the picture on the screen made the rest of the pic black so Nikki wasn't even visible. Just layered one on top of the other in PSP.

DM
Thanks so much for the clarification. It is irregardless an amazing shot. What you had to do to get it right just shows just how cool it is, as it is beautiful and appears seamless. Good job.

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DM, well, that can´t be taken for granted at all, that´s why I´m divorced. :wink: But kisses and cuddles from my silicone ladies can be taken for granted, that why I´m Brigittes hubbie and not my ex-wife´s anymore. :haha4: And I´m fine and happy the way I am.

Chris
Hi Chris

I know exactly what you mean. I would VERY much prefer to hug any one of my girls now than the ******* I once was with.
karpos wrote:
Dees Man wrote: It's Pandora. One of the early scenes in the movie Avitar. Nikki was fast forwarding through the movie trying to get MaDee interested to watch it with her. There's a .gif in our blog in Cover Doll.

DM
Thanks so much for the clarification. It is irregardless an amazing shot. What you had to do to get it right just shows just how cool it is, as it is beautiful and appears seamless. Good job.

-k
Thanks K

I'm glad you like it. I love how Nikki looks so into it. But I am biased

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi DM!

WOW!!! Everything about this pic is OUTSTANDING!! The choice of picture on the TV screen ... superb. Nikki's balancing act ... incredible. The writeup about stiff vs. loose joints ... total agreement. The post photo taking story of Nikki standing while you took her into your arms and ... well ... foreplay. :thumbs_up: The first time I hung Nina by her hanging kit ... I experienced the same feelings and hormone rush as I held her close! :oops: I can only imagine what it was like with NO hanging kit ... WOOHOO!!! :mrgreen:

Nikki's CD Blog was very cool ... MaDee is quite the photographer and I bet she is a hoot to work with! :lol:

Oh ... loved "Nickelodeon Nicky's" backstory! Very cute and touching! :puppydogeyes:

Thanks for sharing DM ... a most outstanding thread Buddy!! I will share this with Nina this evening ... she will be amazed!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan

PS : Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ally!!
xoxoxo
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

Wow, great things to consider about stiff joints over the loose joints. I plan to get my first 168+ doll mostly for sex, but do like the prospect of having fun with the positions that require her standing or being upright on her own. Looks like I will be thinking this through some more. Your insight is much appreciated Dees Man.

Doho3

Post by Doho3 »

Dees Man wrote:G'day everyone

I was watching TV with Nikki and she kept asking me questions about the girls on TV, like is she pretty?........What would I like to do to her?.......and such......... I didn't understand what she was getting at until she asked me if I would be into trying something new. OK, what I am about to tell you is not new at all, but for me, with my lovely ladies, was revolutionary.

When each of my girls arrived, they all showed me how the missionary position was least likely to cause damage and had that element of closeness as you have full body contact and able to look into each others eyes. Taking them from behind was also relatively safe but not so close but very enjoyable, especially if you have a big mirror to watch her in.

So anyway, Nikki wanted to try it with her on top. I had tried this with Dee once when she first arrived, but I seem to remember that I hadn't had her long and had trouble getting her into position and gave up in fear of damaging her.

I have read a lot of posts about what positions people like but none on what they are and how to actually do them with your doll. After doing this so well with Nikki the first time, I wanted to tell everyone about it. OK, not on facebook, only on TDF.

How to have sex with a 168+ with her on top!.......or any doll really. I only made that statement big and in ya face so you know what it's about. So if you don't want to know, STOP!....NOW!

The DS 168+ seems to have a strong skeleton with firm joints that stay where you put them. In the missionary position, like MaDee (my TPE) she is able to wrap her legs around me, and they stay there. MaDee's left leg slowly drops down as you move.

So, after a bit of foreplay, (yes dolls like it as much as RG, I gotta admit, I do too) you need to get her set up. Get it right now and you don't have problems later. This was what I probably did wrong when I tried it with Dee.

Basicaly set her up on her knees as if you were to take her from behind, then turn her legs out from the knees so you can tilt her back into a seated position down near where your feet would be when you lie on your back.

Now the hard bit.

Sit in front of her and tilt her toward you, and slide your legs underneath her. Now the 168+ weighs 27kg so you need to use your arms and legs to get her into position. I found with my hands on her hips I could roll onto my back with a nudge with my legs to lift her up and move her where I want her.

Once you line up your naughty bits the fun can begin. As her weight is on her knees all I needed to do was to gently rock her back and forth to get the desired penitration. And you can change where your hands are. On her shoulders, boobies, waist, even hold her hand while the other is on her boobie. (I wouldn't recomend holding both hands. It might put too much strain on the arms.)

As I got my rythmn, I found moving my pelvis made this so realisic (as with a RG) and all while she is looking down at me with her hair cascading off her face. For more realism, push her head back as she screams out in ecstasy each time she has an orgasm. (yeah, she don't fake it. She has one every time you say she is having one)

When all is done, pull her down right onto you so you can hug her and kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is.

To get her off me, I found it safest to push her up and over all the way onto her back.

I found this to be the most enjoyable position so far and requires so little effort (once in position)

I hope this might help, if only one, possibly a newbie, to get the most out of their lovely relationship

Dees Man

Dees Man may I say I have now fully made use of your advice here over the weekend and as a man who loves girl on top it more than matched my expectations! :multi:

Admittedly my first doll is the 145+ and at 20kg, it is fairly manageable, but only goes to vindicate my decision to start with a lighter weight doll and then get trained up to handle a heavier one it future.

Thanks so much once again, I know you've already earned your name but this post darn well proves it to me.

:glou:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Doho3 wrote:Dees Man may I say I have now fully made use of your advice here over the weekend and as a man who loves girl on top it more than matched my expectations! :multi:

Admittedly my first doll is the 145+ and at 20kg, it is fairly manageable, but only goes to vindicate my decision to start with a lighter weight doll and then get trained up to handle a heavier one it future.

Thanks so much once again, I know you've already earned your name but this post darn well proves it to me.

Good on ya Doho, I'm glad some else is able to follow what I had suggested. I had noticed how a lot of members say how good the sex is with their ladies, but not many describe "how to".

I have a couple of extra additions that I worked out with Nikki and also Dee. While they are on top, bend the arms at the elbow about 90° with palms flat, then raise the arms from the shoulder. You can now pull her down on top of you and she rests her weight on her elbows either side of your head. This is good cause you can kiss her while still doing :whistle:

I can easily move her from upright to down kissing me and back up without stopping the important part. :multi:

Last weekend I noticed if I rotate her hands 90° inwards she was able rest her elbows on my shoulders/chest and hold my face with her hands. This allows you to stare at each other. It is incredible to feel her hands on my face while her body moves with mine.

I must stress that moving her arms and hands must be done while holding all the correct points to bend the joints which can been difficult considering how you may be feeling while doing what you are doing, but really it is all about thinking about your lady's well being at ALL TIMES, but is is so worth the effort.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
Doho3 wrote:Dees Man may I say I have now fully made use of your advice here over the weekend and as a man who loves girl on top it more than matched my expectations! :multi:

Good on ya Doho, I'm glad some else is able to follow what I had suggested. I had noticed how a lot of members say how good the sex is with their ladies, but not many describe "how to".

I have a couple of extra additions that I worked out with Nikki and also Dee. While they are on top, bend the arms at the elbow about 90° with palms flat, then raise the arms from the shoulder. You can now pull her down on top of you and she rests her weight on her elbows either side of your head. This is good cause you can kiss her while still doing :whistle:

I can easily move her from upright to down kissing me and back up without stopping the important part. :multi:

Last weekend I noticed if I rotate her hands 90° inwards she was able rest her elbows on my shoulders/chest and hold my face with her hands. This allows you to stare at each other. It is incredible to feel her hands on my face while her body moves with mine.

I must stress that moving her arms and hands must be done while holding all the correct points to bend the joints which can been difficult considering how you may be feeling while doing what you are doing, but really it is all about thinking about your lady's well being at ALL TIMES, but is is so worth the effort.
Hey DM!

Great addition to this thread! :thumbs_up:

Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

Nikki isn't very active on TDF, but recently has made a few interesting posts. She started a new thread today that had a post longer than anyone at our house has ever made.

She called it My Nails, Our Feet and a Bag of Vaginas

She couldn't post it in this DS thread due to comparing her DS inserts to Dee's 4W inserts (so there's lots of vag pics, but done artistically :whistle: and a story :roll: )

During the shoot I had taken this pic (and others).......

I went to check how they looked on the PC. When I came back I had to take this one.......

It didn't fit into the storyline, but she looked so cute.

DM

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I love her nails 8)

INFORMATIONS