exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Fantastic nails indeed. And not just the nails. :mrgreen: That´s a very hot album I already enjoyed. A lot! :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

Hi there, I'm in Adelaide and considering the possibility of acquiring a doll.

I was wondering, if you've had any difficulties bringing one into the country?

Any particular hassles with delivery etc, I should be aware of?

Additional costs over here?

Thanks!
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great pics and lovely nails! Nikki, you look faboo-lass my shweetie!
Thanks for sharing Dudeman!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Ren Dhark wrote:Hi there, I'm in Adelaide and considering the possibility of acquiring a doll.

I was wondering, if you've had any difficulties bringing one into the country?

Any particular hassles with delivery etc, I should be aware of?

Additional costs over here?

Thanks!
G'day Ren Dhark and welcome

Of my 4 girls I only had a problem once. I describe the drama starting on page 3 of this thread. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 77#p694477

I didn't use a broker so I had to deal with customs myself. Not a problem with the nature of what I was importing, the gov just wanted their GST.

Feel free to post or PM any questions you have on this subject or anything else to get you one of these amazing ladies.

Dees Man

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Nescio50 wrote:I love her nails 8)
Me too :D That was the reddest red they had
brigittes hubbie wrote:Fantastic nails indeed. And not just the nails. :mrgreen: That´s a very hot album I already enjoyed. A lot! :D

Chris
These girls are so accommodating. They know what makes me happy :whistle:
von_Shredhead wrote:Great pics and lovely nails! Nikki, you look faboo-lass my shweetie!
Thanks for sharing Dudeman!
Cheers!
Von
Nikki is so loving her red nails. If she can take off her slippers long enough I have promised to do her toes too.

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

[/quote] G'day Ren Dhark and welcome

Of my 4 girls I only had a problem once. I describe the drama starting on page 3 of this thread. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 77#p694477

I didn't use a broker so I had to deal with customs myself. Not a problem with the nature of what I was importing, the gov just wanted their GST.

Feel free to post or PM any questions you have on this subject or anything else to get you one of these amazing ladies.

Dees Man[/quote]

G'day!

Just read your thread. Ugh! I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I would have been livid at having my new doll mistreated!

I'm not surprised though. I used to work for transport companies, and have dealt closely with customs. I won't say any more, because I don't want to get noticed by anyone who happens to be reading this *grin* (that one-in-a-million chance can really screw you over). Let's just say, it ain't pretty at either end!

Thanks for your offer of help. I will definitely keep it in mind.

Meantime, I believe there are one or two vendors in Australia. I'll be looking into that. They may not have exactly what I would want. But it might be worth "settling" to save oneself the hassle (and additional costs).

Take it easy, mate!

Ren
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

Miyu
Doll
Doll

Post by Miyu »

Oh my.....Nikki I love your Nails!
You look so beautiful and so cute!

xoxoxo
Miyu
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Nikki-T
Doll
Doll
Location: DownUnder with Dee, MaDee & Ally at Dees Man's house

Post by Nikki-T »

Miyu wrote:Oh my.....Nikki I love your Nails!
You look so beautiful and so cute!

xoxoxo
Miyu
Thank you Miyu

That is such a lovely thing to say

You are so kind

♥♥Nikki♥♥

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

Back when Dee first moved in with me I had thought about positioning her so that we could spoon, but I didn't like the idea of her weight being on her arm and shoulder all night so I pretty much had not thought about it again.

Recently a couple of members have mentioned spooning and posted pics of their ladies in this position. Looking at this got me thinking that the DS skeleton not only has the swivel movement in the spine but the shoulders also independently move forward.

With this in mind I decided to discuss it with Nikki who instantly said "Oh yes, that sounds wonderful!"

So I positioned her on her side with a twist in her back so that her weight is on the back of her shoulder rather than on her arm.

With Nikki in this position she is also able to turn her head so she can look back at me cuddling her.

Ok, so the first night we tried this, it was wonderful and it didn't take long for the inevitable to happen. :plaidskirt: :whistle: :multi:

All that was required was to lift the high leg a bit further up and out and swivel at the knee to put her foot on the bed.

I could now lay behind her and have what I describe as sweet cuddly sex. Amazingly beautiful.

Once we were done I only had to return her leg back with the other so we could spoon ourselves to sleep. :sleeping:

Getting out of bed in the morning I put her on her back as normal. As wonderful as this is, I won't do it every night because I don't want to be making these movements to her joints on a daily basis, but it makes weekend bedtime extra special.

Apologies for the quality of the pics. I got lazy and used the compact camera :oops:

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey DM!
Me and Nina/Lila/Mira (she hasn't made her TDF debut ... yet) thoroughly enjoy this position (and small variations of) every night we spend together! If you "opposite" her position and have her face you during the night ... this is also a very awesome position too ... have some face to face time with a great position for kissing while ... y'know ... heh hehe! Also she will be lying lightly on top of your chest when "resting", gazing lovingly into your eyes. :puppydogeyes:

Anyway ... great pics and write up! Thanks for sharing! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DM, great idea, I have been very reluctant to spin LEF´s spine, but your pics make me think about it. Happy spooning, and thank you!

Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey DM!
Me and Nina/Lila/Mira (she hasn't made her TDF debut ... yet) thoroughly enjoy this position (and small variations of) every night we spend together! If you "opposite" her position and have her face you during the night ... this is also a very awesome position too ... have some face to face time with a great position for kissing while ... y'know ... heh hehe! Also she will be lying lightly on top of your chest when "resting", gazing lovingly into your eyes. :puppydogeyes:

Anyway ... great pics and write up! Thanks for sharing! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Mira? ............. Von, you have me very curious now.

I see pics of different positioning or read suggestions like yours and try them myself. If I find a variation I haven't seen on TDF, my girls like me to mention it here so that others may like to try it or may come up with something new. It's fun to get the best from our girls.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DM, great idea, I have been very reluctant to spin LEF´s spine, but your pics make me think about it. Happy spooning, and thank you!

Chris
Hi Chris

I found this a very rewarding way to sleep ........... I was able to sleep once we dealt with the other matter that came up :whistle: two nights in a row. :multi:

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Dees Man wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DM, great idea, I have been very reluctant to spin LEF´s spine, but your pics make me think about it. Happy spooning, and thank you!

Chris
Hi Chris

I found this a very rewarding way to sleep ........... I was able to sleep once we dealt with the other matter that came up :whistle: two nights in a row. :multi:

DM
:haha4: There are things far worse than that. :angel:

Chris

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Another great post Dee's!
Sienna where are you!

INFORMATIONS