exdollofficial.com

Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Alisa & Thera are coming Down Under (168plus)

Post by LoneRanger »

I just love the flexibility of DS's magnificent creations. The more little twists and turns the more alive they become. The camera catches the little flashes of perfection and you get those wonderful pictures!
Thank you for sharing.
L✰neR✯nger

Bud Bundy

Post by Bud Bundy »

Hi DM!

This is a wonderful position!
A great idea to twist in her back so that her weight is on the back of her shoulder! :thumbs_up:
Thank you for this tip! :D

Thank you Nikki for your beautiful demonstration! YUMMY :whistle: :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Bud
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Nikki-T
Doll
Doll
Location: DownUnder with Dee, MaDee & Ally at Dees Man's house

Post by Nikki-T »

Swan wrote:Another great post Dee's!
Sienna where are you!
Hi Swan

DM and I are glad you liked our spooning tutorial. He wasn't sure to post the pics having used the compact camera instead of the SLR, but I said they showed what we were describing and hey, look at my hair (or better, don't) I had some serious bed head 8O

You totally need to do this with Sienna :thumbs_up:

LoneRanger wrote:I just love the flexibility of DS's magnificent creations. The more little twists and turns the more alive they become. The camera catches the little flashes of perfection and you get those wonderful pictures!
Thank you for sharing.
I'm glad you enjoyed this LoneRanger. I can't speak for all DS girls but DM says he how flexible my sister Ally and I are :whistle: :D

Bud Bundy wrote:Hi DM!

This is a wonderful position!
A great idea to twist in her back so that her weight is on the back of her shoulder! :thumbs_up:
Thank you for this tip! :D

Thank you Nikki for your beautiful demonstration! YUMMY :whistle: :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Bud
Thank you Bud,

I so this way to sleep at night. It's so cuddly and I don't get a pain in my shoulder.

♥♥Nikki♥♥

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote: Mira? ............. Von, you have me very curious now.
Hee hee hee ... sorry Dude ... my bad for teasing you! Mira has a photo shoot planned for after Nina finishes showing off her new outfits. :mrgreen:
Cheers!
Von and Nina

PS : Hiiiiiiiiiiii Ally! :oops:
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS