exdollofficial.com

A quick question on the DS 145sm...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A quick question on the DS 145sm...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I was wondering what's the position of the forum administration on this doll model.

Basically it's the standard 145 with slightly smaller/different shape breasts (A or B cup size).

As it is based on the 145 body, the proportions are those of a 170cm nomal model, scaled
down to 85% size for less weight, so following the guidelines this doll may be allowed but are there any
official statements ?

Thanks in advance...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: A quick question on the DS 145sm...

Post by Cubiko »

I would be very surprised if the administration on TDF would have any doubts about this doll, as it both looks and is meant to look like a 18+ woman. Other smaller kid sized DS dolls, as you probably know, are banned.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

AHEM! Yet another question that needn't have been asked if only...

That's three I've seen in as many days. :evidence:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

mandos wrote:I would be very surprised if the administration on TDF would have any doubts about this doll, as it both looks and is meant to look like a 18+ woman. Other smaller kid sized DS dolls, as you probably know, are banned.
Yes i know, and i think rightfully so.

I was just curious about the DS145sm as there's little or no talk about this specific model wich actually
looks quite nice, proportion wise...a sort of shrinked down DS168. :)

Terl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Terl »

They banned 132 dolls Arte Tokyo / DS Dolls, but did not banned similar Orient dolls. Why ... ?

A doll is just a doll, and it does not matter how it looks. I see no reason to dig some of deep meanings here.

But it is solve of the administration, it is their rights, we can only accept their decision.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

The reason some dolls have been banned is because, in the opinion of the moderators (who are just doing their job) they look too much like an underage girl. I can see the logic in this decision, and totally agree with it; We don't want to give the appearance that we harbor pedophiles, do we? This forum is about a subject that, even though it has been gaining acceptance, is still controversial and disturbing to a lot of people.. The last thing we want to do is add more fuel to their fire, or possibly even give them the perfect reason to shut us down!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Terl wrote:They banned 132 dolls Arte Tokyo / DS Dolls, but did not banned similar Orient dolls. Why ... ?

A doll is just a doll, and it does not matter how it looks. I see no reason to dig some of deep meanings here.

But it is solve of the administration, it is their rights, we can only accept their decision.
Isn't Viola a 132 also? But without doubt an adult face.

Now that DS have produced Santee and Lilith adult looking faces perhaps there is an opening for 132 dolls to be reintroduced as they fulfill a distinct need for dolls in the market that are lightweight and can be stored easily.

This, however, is a matter for admins and the manufacturers. Personally the unambiguity of being able to enthuse about unarguably adult dolls is important.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

^^ That's why i asked the question in the first place.
I didn't want to stir a discussion on doll's banning, wich is the Mods/Admins right to do, i was just curious
to know what they think about this DS145sm, since there seems to be no litterature about this model
in the forum whatsoever.

So please let's keep it at that...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Rick_Deckard wrote: i was just curious to know what they think about this DS145sm, since there seems to be no litterature about this model in the forum whatsoever.
Might it be because there simply hasn't been sold that many of the 145 version you speak of to TDF members? Bigger breasted dolls seem to be more popular with the numerous US/Europe crowd that inhabits this forum, and as a result you will see more posts and interest around these dolls - I don't think there much else to it than that IMO.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

The small breasted 145cm DS Doll in itself is allowed, but because of the small breasts and potentially young looking faces, care needs be taken when posting pics that the doll is presented as an adult.

For example, the doll wearing a classic school girl outfit with pig tails in her hair and a young looking face would not look like an adult female.

Even though breasts aren't the only thing we look at, larger breasts make it easier to portray a doll as an adult.

The same goes with humans, small breasted 25 year old women with a young appearance need to show their ID a lot more than 18 year old women with a large rack and a more mature appearance.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Ok, thanks for the answer Alex, that's what i wanted to know.
You can close or nuke this thread if you want...

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

our DS official website (US) do not sell the small breast type 145cm doll.

because the aesthetic differences between east and west, some doll face with small breast body may looks young.

but the big breast is the obvious characteristics of adult.

so, the small size dolls are only for Japan market.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Rick_Deckard wrote:Ok, thanks for the answer Alex, that's what i wanted to know.
You can close or nuke this thread if you want...
As the question of the OP has been answered by both Alex and Doll Sweet, this thread is now closed.

INFORMATIONS