exdollofficial.com

Thera the tourguide

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Thera the tourguide

Post by haremlover »

Dolls can be very devious at times and one never knows what they're doing when you're not looking. This has been a matter of comment about Chloé and Aira, and Nescio's ladies also who are renowned dancers, Aira going off as an archaeological explorer sometimes too and goodness knows what else . . . http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 10#p672510

Aira turned up today with postcards from Thera -
apparently inspired by her name at the heart of the Minoan and Greek civilisations from the days of the volcanic eruption of Santorini she's been looking at Greek temples and getting a job as a tourguide.

Reputedly she'd even been on scaffolding to check the details
and talked about how columns in one place
inspired the building of others
in form and detail

One never knows what these dolls will get up to next!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Thera the tourguide

Post by Chronos »

Wow this is awesome Harem! :thumbs_up:

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Looks like 'got the t shirt' 'got the job' and looking good with it. :D
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

I've been wondering where Thera has been as of late ... seems she's gotten herself a wonderful job with an awesome restoration project giving Q and A tours to all that want to see the site!!

Awesome pics Harem! Thera seems to be chatting up quite the storm during her tour ... NICE!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Very cool pics !!!

Many years have passed since i went in Paestum to se the Greeks temples, but i don't remember
any of the guides that was half as beautiful as Thera :wink:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Fenrisulfr wrote:Looks like 'got the t shirt' 'got the job' and looking good with it. :D
Right :D and now the number of visitors will explode :mrgreen: When is the next tour :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote:
Fenrisulfr wrote:Looks like 'got the t shirt' 'got the job' and looking good with it. :D
Right :D and now the number of visitors will explode :mrgreen: When is the next tour :wink:
;-) It looks as though she's always ready and willing but not in inclement weather.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Cool. Where is it?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Great pics, Thera is such a smart lady, I´m sure she´ll be the best tour guide ever,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Everhard wrote:Cool. Where is it?
;-) I'm sorry - I asked too but Aira said there wasn't a postmark on the postcard :-( Fancy asking a doll-head to remember anything so mundane!

However she told me that Thera had sent her on a mission to dig around in the library to find other places inspired by the same columns. She showed me another place built in the 19th century
underrotunda2.jpg
underrotunda2.jpg (110.19 KiB) Viewed 3695 times
saying that there was even more of an extreme example in stumpiness and squashing of the echinus (cushion shaped part of the capital at the top)
PC-IMG_4337.JPG
PC-IMG_4337.JPG (156.24 KiB) Viewed 3695 times
Thera said that it all arose from this
DSCF0247.JPG
DSCF0247.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3695 times
the temple of Athena with whom Hephaestus made the first woman (although this temple had been assumed to have been in worship of Poseidon, Thera's patron deity, moving mountains and sending tidal waves, and who sank Atlantis) and
DSCF0225.JPG
DSCF0225.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3695 times
the temple of Hera, goddess of marriage, protective of the family and warrior.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

haremlover wrote:...
There's a doll that likes her columns long, thick, and rock-solid...

...with a delicate fingertip brush down the length for a responsive touch. :twisted: (Ah, yes, dirty mind, dirty mind!) :twisted:

Seriously, though -- once again haremlover provides some really neat photos of today's cutting-edge dolls amid some really striking, off-the-beaten-path scenery, which is a distinct visual pleasure IMHO.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Zang wrote:
haremlover wrote:...
There's a doll that likes her columns long, thick, and rock-solid...
...with a delicate fingertip brush down the length for a responsive touch. :twisted: (Ah, yes, dirty mind, dirty mind!) :twisted:
Seriously, though -- once again haremlover provides some really neat photos of today's cutting-edge dolls amid some really striking, off-the-beaten-path scenery, which is a distinct visual pleasure IMHO.
;-) Thanks - yes - of course Aira's too innocent to have told me about his but the architectural historian Pevsner referred to these columns as symbolic of primaeval force . . . :-) with all of the insinuations intended. The ancient civilisations were never far away from Bacchus, Dionysus, god of viticulture but therefore also of agriculture and fertility, who inhabited Apollo's temples for half the year and was the first resurrection god, in harmony with vegetation and perceived firtility. I'll have to wait for Thera to send me the guidebook but that temple of Poseidon in Poseidonia, ruled by the god of the sea, and thus Paestum I suspect was built in worship of Apollo - and thus Dionysus was not far away from the temples. In this area of Italy, the land is so fertile that Dionysus would indeed have been an important presence in their world. I suspect that the temple complex is the first area to be lit up from the shadows from the sun arising from the cleavage of the hills to the east, specifically on the Winter Solstice, although I don't have proof of this yet. (Does anyone have computer software to calculate it?)

So the phallic nature of these wonderful columns was indeed intended, as symbols of fertility and in worship and prayer for the future benificence of the ruling deities.

It's especially fun therefore for Thera to be the guide!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thera loves BIG things . . .

So she was delighted yesterday to help Aira with her inverter http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 41#p696641

It was the end of the day and I hadn't taken the inverter back to the barn.

This morning upon walking into the room inside whether Thera or I was the more surprised, I'm not sure

She was a little coy
and didn't know quite what to say

but she had her legs around it
and upon disentangling herself
she told me
that the inverter had been hurt yesterday when Aira had fallen over with it
causing it to need a little
care and attention. . . .

Dolls think in strange ways. . .

So do I! I am most concerned that the human race is facing extinction through
(a) war with each other, for lack of understanding of the mechanisms of how to create, the process of creation and held back by anthropomorphic religion looking for "who" rather than understanding "which", "what" and "how" and
(b) war with our planet which we are destroying and which will destroy us if we don't destroy each other
and therefore are looking beyond the bounds of 19th century physics holding us back and preventing us from looking at the devices and techniques documented in http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk some of which are no doubt wishful thinking whilst others work despite ridicule and which therefore are not investigated. So I'm looking for a student as an apprentice with whom to work replicating as many of those devices as possible, and for anyone else minded to do likewise.

So this is why my girls help me to sell inverters on ebay to convert electrical energy to mains standard . . . as a start in the encouragement of use of solar power. . . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201217025170 and if anyone would like to ridicule the photos I use there on Facebook it's a great way to introduce others to dolls . . . and solar power!

Thera is a good tourguide!

Best wishes

Harem

These photographs have been made possible as a result of the extraordinary versatility of movement of the skeletons of DS dolls
and this 168plus body is a real joy to work with in posability.

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great pics and cool little story Harem! And would it really be a "bad" thing IF the human race just kinda faded away and became extinct ... we ARE a virus on this wonderful blue marble we call "home". VHEMT!!
Cheers!
Thera's biggest fan - Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

von_Shredhead wrote:Great pics and cool little story Harem! And would it really be a "bad" thing IF the human race just kinda faded away and became extinct ... we ARE a virus on this wonderful blue marble we call "home". VHEMT!!
Cheers!
Thera's biggest fan - Von
Thera thanks you for your compliments and simply says that the human race has to learn how to create rather than destroy and that perhaps it's not difficult . . .

I realised today how wonderful dolls are for creative photography, as Thera, without complaining, bless her,
had stayed in exactly the same position for me waiting for better light . . .

For all sorts of reasons, a posable creature like Thera can be a real asset to any photographic endeavour . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS