exdollofficial.com

Still some time to wait x_X

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Still some time to wait x_X

Post by haremlover »

LonelyShadow wrote: Harem i know you take her out and it's great, but for me it's crazy, the people outside are too narrow minded for me; and reading comments on youtube like:

"Id love to burn they're Dolls infront of these guys LMAO"
"They are just sick"
"this is so creepy."
Dear LS

It's only the YouTube trolls like that.

This afternoon three ladies eating at McDonalds couldn't wait to say "Hello" to Chloé arriving in the car
DSCF1399.JPG
DSCF1399.JPG (583.59 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
and they had a good chat
DSCF1403.JPG
DSCF1403.JPG (574.83 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
So bon courage!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Hey LS,

You're not alone.
I chose my handle a long time ago because that's how I described myself at the time (& for a long time).

Sometimes Things get worse - Dad killed himself last year... And sometimes Things get better.. Got a promotion this year...

And I also met Sheeana this year (6 months ago today!). Definitely a great positive for me. I'm always alone. To be held by her is simply WONDERFUL

So please please keep looking to the positive things - playing with the dog, or doll.. - and there are also many on here who've been (are going) through what you experience. We are here for you.

Sappy yes but true..

BH
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Thanks again to all of you for the kind comments.
I still have to wait a little bit more than a month to get a gorgeous Kayla with looong black hair and red eyes in a perfectly shaped 160cm body, and as said, i don't think i'll tell about her to my father, because for me is not like i'm only saying "hey, i got a doll, deal with it".
If i say someone i got a doll is because i want to SHARE how i feel and how much she makes me happy...so yeah i'm basically sharing my happiness; and since i argue a lot with my father, i just think he doesn't deserve to see me happy with her.

I really love to talk with you guys, i feel home and I feel understood, i like to read all this "Sappy" comments as BurntHostage said :haha4:

Ow and don't worry Rachel, a doll's perspective is always greatly accepted :D
Dolls reflect the love they are given
Will you always feel that way?
I agree with that, and that's why i'm asking; sometimes i'm afraid that feeling will fade away :cry:
My wish for you, is that by loving your doll, she helps you learn to love yourself.
Thanks, that wouldn't be bad..even if sometimes i think she could hate me too...as you said, she's a mirror, but i wonder...a mirror of what? of me i guess, so if i hate myself i guess she's gonna hate me the same way; and if i think that she hates me then the feeling of love with fade away and i'll be alone again...<-- that's what i fear.

Guess i'll just have to let myself be overwhelmed by the love i feel for her, and keep bad thoughts away.

Oh, and say hi to LDV from me :D
bb

Shadow
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

LS - My intuition tells me you are a loving person, with a big heart. You are troubled, and scared. But, I think a doll will be therapeutic, comforting, and a source of peace for you. If your feelings of passion fade, it will likely not be that she doesn't love you, it will be because you desire more than she can give. But let's not dwell on what could go wrong, and instead imagine what could go very right. :-)

The reason I think my relationship with LDV works so well, is because he has learned to get out of the way when my voice needs to come through. Its become less a reflection, and more a collaboration. It's not easy, and it's not for everyone. You won't know until you try. And when you reach that point, and fear it is not working for you, post here at the forum for some feedback or advice; or send me or someone you appreciate a PM to talk about it privately.

LDV sends his regards. And I'm staring at him right now... he seems to have eyes only for me, so I think we're good here. We wish you the best.

xo Rachel

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Thank you Rachel you're so sweet, thanks for your words and help, i'll try my best with my already beloved Queen, i think the same as you, she'll relieve my soul and hopefully i'll be fine.
If your feelings of passion fade, it will likely not be that she doesn't love you, it will be because you desire more than she can give.

I can't say how much you're right because something like this already happened to me, and that's why i fear it. I have a pillow that is 59" high and it has a anime character cover, i really liked them at first, i always sleep with her but time ago i needed to touch her, hold her hands feel her hair...and this feeling led me to take a Doll...and meanwhile the passion for the anime pillow faded away....i just hope the same thing wont happen with my girl :?

But as you said
But let's not dwell on what could go wrong, and instead imagine what could go very right. :-)
let's think about positive things :mrgreen:

Best regards
Shadow
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Shadow,
don´t worry, your relationship with your doll will get stronger over time while mastering problems and criseses together. Happened to me and worked for me. 2 years ago I chatted with a real girl. I was happy with Brigitte but I guess I wanted a relationship with a real girl again. I´ve been married but consider myself happily divorced for 2 years now as my ex-wife was cold and mean and cheated on me for years. I fell flat on my face with the girl I dated who was just as bad to me as my ex. Just cost me a fortune. I apologized to Brigitte and realized that I had been happy and content with her. Since that time my feeling for Brigitte have grown even more. Right now I can´t see me trade her for any real girl again.
Best wishes,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

LonelyShadow wrote:As asked, i'm 23, i'm not social, can't talk with people, I'm ashamed of myself how i am how i look,
i'm not confidence and plus...i hate myself; all this things together put a big rock in front of me denying the life itself, i'm always by myself, no friends-no life....yeah you got it, that kind of guy.
Try not to be so hard on yourself. I believe we are all uniquely gifted, including you. We all have things we'd like to change about ourselves. (I know at least two very beautiful women who don't think they are and want to look different.) For myself, I've decided to change the things I can. I lift weights. I've changed what I eat. I feel a lot healthier and look better. As far as things that can't be changed, a person's character makes them attractive. Consider Patrick Stewart playing Captain Jon-Luc Picard on Star Trek:TNG. In reality, he's not very handsome. Yet lots and lots of women find him VERY attractive. It's his persona.
LonelyShadow wrote:I feel insanely alone and that's why i need her, i need a female presence, some to talk, look at; ...
A doll can relieve you of that sense of being alone, especially if you have a good imagination.
LonelyShadow wrote:I indeed have issues and my father know about it; hate and depression made me hurt myself from the age of 12; i'm what they call a self-harmer, for this and the fact that i'm alone i had to go under therapy....but useless....at least while in therapy i talked about getting a doll, and my therapist said "yeah you should get her, and don't let your father know about"

I'm sorry i bored you with all my things but i just want to let you know why i need her.

Thanks for your company mates :)
Know that we're not bored hearing about your life. Plenty of people here have lived isolated lives for various reasons, so it's easy to relate. I hope that you are able to get a doll. She may change your self-image and increase your confidence.

If you aren't able to, perhaps consider doing something to help others. Visit elderly people living in a nursing home who don't have anyone, or council another person who's hurting themselves like you were. Maybe even adopt a dog from an animal shelter. Dogs can love unconditionally. I guess my point is that focusing on others can really help the way we feel about ourselves. In any case, I do hope that you come to love and value yourself. Welcome to the Doll Forum and the world of dolls.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

This last post touched on something very important.
It's really not a challenge to see who has the least desirable circumstances in their life. Such a contest is pointless, even if all contestants are honest.
The " secret" to overcoming feelings of depression and isolation ( not caused by some cognitive aberration) is found in a simple saying: if you want to find happiness and fulfillment, find someone who is hurting in some way and help them.
The opposite is also true. If we continually focus on our own miserable estate, even things which really ARE molehills will become mountains.
The underlying principle is this: My life is NOT about ME! I was created for a purpose. There are things I ( and you, and everyone) know or can do that make us uniquely qualified to meet a specific need in someone else's life.
Yes, each of us has special circumstances that seem to help or hinder us as we try to do various things. There IS the possibility that some of them might be there to " steer" us toward some situations and away from others.
No one I've ever known has had a completely perfect life.
So, with all due sensitivity to EVERY person who reads this, as I can't possibly know what's on your plate at the moment, I would only offer this as a suggestion. If you find your outlook tanking, take notice of WHOSE situation you're focusing on at that moment.
Costs you nothing, but if you've never been in the position where an unexpected smile or a kind word was all that stood between you and doing permanent harm to yourself, you probably won't understand.
You're NOT alone!
T'Bolt

Yomotsu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Yomotsu »

There really are a lot of smart and sensitive people (and dolls) here, aren't there? What a great crowd! Love your Queen, LS! Best wishes.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I’d keep the knowledge of Kayla to yourself and enjoy her companionship. See how it feels. It’s ok to give yourself a gift and see how it goes. It’s ok to be happy. It’s not like you’re saying you need to overrun the Baltic States in order to be happy.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

tubee wrote:It’s ok to be happy. It’s not like you’re saying you need to overrun the Baltic States in order to be happy.
:haha4:

If you're playing Risk or Diplomacy, though, it's ok to have fun overrunning the Baltic States. :thumbs_up:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jojoman »

Hi LS I just wanted to say that you wont regret your choice of doll. The 160cm is just perfect! and don't forget you will have the choice of a second head! I hope you don't have too long to wait for your girl to arrive. I am very happy with my 160cm doll and I am sure you will be too.
Cheers,
Stu.

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

@Chris
I already read a lot of times about your ex-wife and she've been really mean towards you and that's why sometimes i'm really afraid of the thought of having a real girl, worse if you love her a lot she could really harm you.
What happened to you is bad but i guess that made you love your Brigitte even more, and i really love how you talk about her or any other Doll here, you really treasure her and care for her, you treat her like a princess like i would do and i really like this :mrgreen:
I apologized to Brigitte
I love this even more, you've been really kind and sweet towards her :thumbs_up: ; not like a lot of men i see who treat their wife/girl like shit and without respect :thumbs_down: :x

@dragonfly8878
Your point of view is really really good, but still i'm not that kind of guy, i feel like shit inside, what you say could make me feel good for a while but then the things i think about me would come up again in no time making all the useless.
i don't like animals, my sis got a cat but i hate him because i envious of animal, because they stand there doing nothing and get a lot of attention and caress; and i feel like them, alone in the need of someone but with the difference that i get nothing. I would like someone to love me or care for me but nobody does; animals get more love than i do damn it.
And by the way my character is locked up with heavy chain, i'm afraid of what other may think about me and make me empty when i'm with others, because that fear just freeze me, and do/say nothing all the time...and when i do is just crap. I just can't let myself be myself if i'm not with someone i truly know and i feel confident with.

@Thndrrbolt
even things which really ARE molehills will become mountains.
True. When i was younger i had hills but time and overthinking turned them into into great mountains and now i can't climb them nor bring em down, i'm not even confident to say "at least TRY" but i'm not good in anything and whenever i try or do something i fail; i'm a failure, i feel screwed up.
Costs you nothing, but if you've never been in the position where an unexpected smile or a kind word was all that stood between you and doing permanent harm to yourself, you probably won't understand.
i've been in that situation , i was sad for a week; then a day while working there was a girl who was taking a snack from the vending machine, and i just paid her the snack. She said "no you don't have to" i insisted "oh ok thank you, you're kind". Point is, she said that with a nice smile on her lips and while talking she was just charming, beautiful, kind and educated. Seeing that kindness sparkling from her just made me melt; her kindness and smile staid with me and made me happy for like 3 days.

That day a single smile from a good girl made me feel really happy and turned positive all my day and the next to come. From this i learned a girl, someone you like or someone you care for can made you day.

But even though i've learned the same thing but in the opposite way.

In the course of time i've tried different times to approach this and other girls/women, offer a coffè, make some compliments or whatever. I received a lot of rejection, and been hurt different times; I think all women are beautiful, sweet,kind and deep creatures...but not the ones i've ran into; just too narrow minded, my words were true but they meant other things, and this brought them to hurt me heartlessly. From this i learned to don't have someone i care for, cause it's true they can just smile at me and make me feel really good, but since i care they can hurt me a lot more.
They can be my good but they can even be my pain....ten times worse.

Now when i see them i just feel really hurt, i feel hatred, disgust, shame and envy.
I just hope having my Queen by my side will make me forget about them, so that i'll stop feeling bad when i see them.

To all the other comments, i say thank you for your kindness, is always appreciated :)

Sincerely
Shadow
Kage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Shadow,
thank you for taking the time and reading that posts. The thing with my ex wife is that I know there are millions of girls out there who aren´t as mean or bad. Actually I met a lot of nice girls who -sadly- weren´t interested in me as a man but some of them became friends, some really good friends. Actually I have more female friends than male. On the other hand I seem to fall in love to girls who are bad to me. Brigitte isn´t, I can trust her and she´s always there for me. I treat her as best as I can -did the same for my ex, but Brigitte really appreciates it. :D
The funny thing is that women seem to react more positive to dolls than men. Just look at haremlovers pics- so many girls smiling at her. When I traveled to the doll meet in Wales this year I had Brigitte sitting on the passenger seat right next to me and I took her in her wheel chair to the hotel room in the town I had a sleep over stop. The women that saw her and realized that she is a doll reacted neutral or - most- positive, smiling at her. Most men stayed neutral, some smiled broadly but two men looked at her with a little disgust- aimed at me of course.
My ex didn´t make me hate or mistrust women in general, but still I love my silicone ladies a lot.
They give me so much so I try to give them back as much as I can, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

brigittes hubbie wrote:I had Brigitte sitting on the passenger seat right next to me and I took her in her wheel chair to the hotel room in the town I had a sleep over stop.
This brings back my own memories of traveling cross-country with Belinda and our boys to the Stateside meet-up. At one of our stops we had a lovely hotel clerk who held the door for us and offered to help. People are generally positive or neutral out and about. Life is short, and we don't have time to waste living according to others. Easier said than done, but my dearest is over 40 now and as you get older, your perspective changes. LS is just a baby in his early 20's!! :razz:

INFORMATIONS