exdollofficial.com

Still some time to wait x_X

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Still some time to wait x_X

Post by jojoman »

Hi LS, I got your pm but I don't have enough posts on here to be able to reply yet so I will answer your questions about the 160 cm doll here if that's ok. Although she is called the 160cm model her actual height is about 4 or 5 cm shorter as the 160cm is measured from the tip of her toes to her head. She actually stands around 155cm or so. Her shoe size is adult size two in UK size and her bra size is28"/ 29" inches with a B cup if you can find it. I have her in a 28" a cup at the moment and it fits her but the cup is slightly on the small side. A b cup would be better, perhaps a 30" b cup would be best. You can see pics of my girl over on the UK doll forum. Just look for my posts featuring Tiff and Nansy. I hope this info helps.
Cheers,
Stu.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Rachel wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:I had Brigitte sitting on the passenger seat right next to me and I took her in her wheel chair to the hotel room in the town I had a sleep over stop.
This brings back my own memories of traveling cross-country with Belinda and our boys to the Stateside meet-up. At one of our stops we had a lovely hotel clerk who held the door for us and offered to help. People are generally positive or neutral out and about. Life is short, and we don't have time to waste living according to others. Easier said than done, but my dearest is over 40 now and as you get older, your perspective changes. LS is just a baby in his early 20's!! :razz:

Hi Rachel, you are right, live is short and you shall enjoy it as much as you can. I´m 50 already and already outlived all of my 3 brothers so I know for sure that it´s more important that you are happy than that people accept what you are doing- as long as you don´t do harm to others, what we doll lovers never do, hopefully.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jojoman »

Hi LS not sure why you cant see the pictures over on the UK forum. Try looking at the "Relaxing with a good book" thread. If that doesn't work then this is the link to my album over there.
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... bumid=1616
Cheers,
Stu.

INFORMATIONS