exdollofficial.com

Still some time to wait x_X

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Still some time to wait x_X

Post by LonelyShadow »

Hi there all dear people, i just wanted to share with you my situation...if everything goes as i planned;
I should be able to order my precious queen in about a month :o
I started saving up for her in April taking some money from my pay check every month.
Thing is i just can't wait for her :x i think about her every day dreaming how many things i'll be able to fulfill with her by my side, and i really hope i'll feel good once i'm with her; i really wanna stop dying behind women that i will never be able to own, they just make me gnaw and feel sick :|
I just want to look at them and don't give a f**k, cause i got a better girl home waiting for me, and i know she will never hurt me nor reject me, and best of all...she's mine :angel:
That said, i really hope she's gonna make me feel that way...but still, i don't know what to say to my father, cause i don't wanna hide her all the time, it's stressful; and i just want to be happy.
Years ago i told him i'll never get a RG cause i'm not good enough, and joking i said i would get a inflatable....he said no; it's dirty, pervert and for sick people. I don't think that way, there are people who loves inflatable and they are happy, so what's the problem as long as they are happy? and you don't have to be sick...loneliness is already a good reason; i really don't know how to say this to him.
Sure thing is that she'll be with me, maybe he doesn't like inflatable but a DS is another "thing" she's a beautiful doll, a great piece of art and she's gonna stay with me because she's the only one that makes me happy and i'm gonna keep her despite my father judgement...

Please tell me she makes you feel that way, she's the only one you got eyes for, no one else.

And sorry if i hurt someone with what i said, i didn't meant that :cry:

Best regards to all of you :glou:

LS
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Still some time to wait x_X

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lonelyshadow,

I guess your dad won´t be able to overlook how beautiful a DS doll is. I guess as well though that he probably wouldn´t be able to understand your feelings towards a "thing". She´s no thing for you but he probably won´t be able or willing to understand that.
As long as you want to keep her despite your dad´s judgement you shall not care of what he thinks. You are right, she´ll end your loneliness and she´ll be the woman you have dreamed of, beautiful, sexy, honest and nice, never hurting you or cheating on you.
It worked for me and I´m sure it´ll work for you as well and you´ll love her dearly.
All the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey Shadow,

You're certainly amongst friends here - we've all got some reason why we wanted a doll or mannequin. Some are looking for a work of art, some for a girlfriend, some for a f*ckbuddy, and some to cure or lessen the feeling of loneliness - and everything or all in between :)

I'm sorry that your dad don't approve much for your plans, but it is your life and your choices I suppose. What I can tell you is that living with a doll under circumstances where either a parent, friend, family member or roomate does not approve can be a stressful thing. I hope you have thought it through and that you are certain about the timing. I bought my doll (just a few weeks old) from a person that lived with his parents, that did not approve. I heard words like "disgusting", "shame" and "waste of an insane amount of money" when I went to pick it up. Not a happy situation for the previous owner, or his parents, and ended up with him selling the doll unused and with a great economic loss after just a few weeks.

To avoid a similar situation my advice would be to discuss this first, if you have no way of hiding the doll, with persons that will be involved with your purchase. Tell them you are lonely and have needs - humans are herd animals and we do have physical needs - it's the most natural thing there is.

Any way you choose to approach it I wish you luck, and DS dolls are beautiful beings so you have chosen wisely IMO.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

How old are u? I am not judging. And do u still live with your father?

If u dont live your father then absolutely hide it in your apartment forever. Never show your parents, because they will always disapprove. They disapprove because they want the best for u. They will think u have a psychological problem and need imeddiate help.

There was a Russian online dating comercial where a man introduces his parents to his inflatable love doll. They disapprove and get him to try the onlibe dating site. He throws out the doll and then dates women.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

I know the feeling. Ever since I layed eyes on my 4woods Lilica I can't stop thinking about her.
It was only after I made my order + payment, that I started thinking about what others might think about it, and if I should keep this secret or not.

The hardest part is hearing how some people think about doll-admirers / owners, as many call it sick or worse.
Reading youtube comments or such just sickens me to the stomach

It made me think about lots of stuff for a few days, but in the end I decided I don't care, I just want to be happy.
Being alone isn't helpful at all. Think of what you and your girl can do ! photoshoots, hugging, sleeping together, just sitting there being pretty, sitting her on your lap, close your eyes and you can allready see yourself with her ;) (for me at least)

I know this doll is gonna improve my life in so many ways, hell, I've allready stopped looking at other women because knowing in 2 months my dreamgirl will be here is all I need.

Still I probably won't tell anyone I know and in my opinion, no one needs to know. But I live by myself and got very little contact, I can just hide it or I could always sell it of as a piece of decoration / art if I fuck up the hiding, cause she is beautiful !

If you're still living at home, I would definately talk it over first though, since you don't want to end up like the guy
mandos told about.
If you live by yourself I'd say go for it, but just hide it.
I can see you really want her, don't let others opinions' crush your hopes and dreams
Face the fact that people will frown upon it if you tell about it openly.
Saying its just a sex toy if you get caught and not your salvation can help as well :glou: ( we all know better :plaidskirt: )

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I am ashamed in myself for fantasizing that you bought a 145 plus from ds, your dad disapprove of it, and u selling it to me at a huge discount. An unused doll retains much of her value if not 100% when resold so keep that in mind. But how are we suppose to know u used her? If u got an insert, use it and do not sell it.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great advice above.

I would not discuss it with Dad. Yours is your life and not an extension of his. If he disapproves, stuff it!

However . . . there's some context here.

Firstly he probably thinks an inflatable doll is less than desirable on account of the truly ghastly inflatables from the historic past. Some of the cheap ones were gross and Perfect 10 and Chasey Lain were . . . beyond description. Even Letha Weapons didn't always look as glamorous as my goodbye photos of her . . .

So your Dad will be thinking from an age gone by.

A DS doll is truly a work of art
ImageImage
and can take you to places you never dreamed of before
My Dad was really confused by my dolls and started making puerile jokes about needing a bicycle pump. ... But the reality is that when he was in France in the summer and a friend who's a friend of Chloé's too showed Chloé to him. Apparently whilst my Dad was derogatory to me about Chloé he appeared to have difficulty keeping his hands away from her. His derogatory comments were really a cover for his own repression and feelings of guilt.

His generation did . . .

That's his problem and not mine - or yours either.

Meanwhile my Dad's a sucker for women and falls for them . ... and he loves concrete statues of naked women - so a silicone movable statue's much better! And were he to understand the spirit of a doll he'd be spared looking like an idiot running after women who don't really want him.

When I get back to England he's staying with us for a week so I'll take the opportunity of introducing him to Joon and Thera and Aira. He won't be able to resist the sculpture.

My wife isn't too keen on dolls either . . . At least she allows them to stay in the house but sadly she doesn't enjoy meeting them. I simply tell her that she's lucky to have a husband who likes toy ladies rather than real ones . . . other than her, of course.

So I understand the various perspectives.

One aspect however is that if before you get her you develop an interest in photography - and perhaps go on a life-model photography course, then you're buying her as a model for your hobby rather than something perceived as a tawdry sex object.

You'll probably find that as soon as Dad sees her he'll be insanely jealous!

The thing is in life often to be one's own person.

And the other thought which might be helpful is to take her out and about a bit. Just say it's your model who comes to life and that you take her out as joke, with a big grin on your face.

As a result of doing this, Chloé's made friends and gets invited out! And I get to go with her! The result is hilarious and we all have a good time.

I talk about Chloé to friends who don't always understand, but when I take them to places where they meet a flying saucer engineer they find out that there's more to life than they thought. My friends know me to be very sane, but others wonder, and for them a big grin and a sense of humour does wonders. With your Dad, likewise.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Hi there everyone, thank you so much for the comments and different points of view.
You are all right and i think the same because if he doesn't like she, it's nothing of his concerns because she's mine and she's private, i'm not going to show her off in my house all the time, she'll just stay with me in my room and nowhere else.
Trying to answer all of you; i do read about guys who bought a lady and then they had so sell her cause parents didn't accept her; but as i said, it's a private matter, i'm not going to bother anyone and my father will have to deal with it.

As asked, i'm 23, i'm not social, can't talk with people, I'm ashamed of myself how i am how i look,
i'm not confidence and plus...i hate myself; all this things together put a big rock in front of me denying the life itself, i'm always by myself, no friends-no life....yeah you got it, that kind of guy.
I feel insanely alone and that's why i need her, i need a female presence, some to talk, look at;
i want to hold her hand, watch movies together, cuddle, comb her hair and dress her up, all that kind of things; i always wanted a girlfriend who i can treat her as a princess, and you can't do this with random girls :/

I indeed have issues and my father know about it; hate and depression made me hurt myself from the age of 12; i'm what they call a self-harmer, for this and the fact that i'm alone i had to go under therapy....but useless....at least while in therapy i talked about getting a doll, and my therapist said "yeah you should get her, and don't let your father know about"

I'm sorry i bored you with all my things but i just want to let you know why i need her.
I guess and i hope she'll make me feel really good; i'll come back home after 10 hours of work and have her sitting in my chair waiting for me, i can kiss her, feel her scent, hold her for as long as i need, comb her hair, put on some nice clothes and take LOTS of photos...and hopefully she's not gonna hate me, or maybe she will but at least she won't hurt me, reject me or run away.

That said i just have to wait for my beautiful Queen to soothe this wounds that are a decade old :roll:

Thanks for your company mates :)

Shadow
Lulu honey, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life, I love being with you♥.
Kage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi LonelyShadow, she´ll turn your life around for the better, you´ll have a smile on your face when you get home as you know she´s there, waiting for you, waiting to get kissed, caressed, papmpered and treated like the princess you long for.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dear LS

I'm sure that others will join me in voicing the opinion that you're on track, that your therapist is right and that perhaps Thera might be exactly the therapy the doctor ordered. Apologies to Thera for taking her name in vain - but really a doll may possibly be just the ticket to help you get out of yourself.

But don't confine her to the bedroom! She'll make friends fast:
DSCF1455.JPG
DSCF1455.JPG (593.93 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LonelyShadow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LonelyShadow »

Thanks a bunch Chris, i love you words and i home so :o
Harem i know you take her out and it's great, but for me it's crazy, the people outside are too narrow minded for me; and reading comments on youtube like:

"Id love to burn they're Dolls infront of these guys LMAO"
"They are just sick"
"this is so creepy."

on a video from the good heart --->Davecat<---
Just makes me think that they don't deserve to know about my sweetie, and i don't want them to hurt her physically or mentally, it just would make me damn mad.

It would be great to take her out and show to the world how pretty she is, but seeing how people are, it's a no no for me :evil:

Best Regards
Shadow
Kage

Yomotsu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Yomotsu »

Lonely Shadow, a doll will never hate and always love. This is their delightful paradox. I hope your wait is not too much longer.

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

This thread needs a doll's perspective, no? :)

LS - There is good advice here from multiple people. If you live with your father in a house he owns, discussing it first seems appropriate to avoid the worst. However, only you can decide what you are willing to risk. Good luck with however you choose to handle it.

What I really wanted to address though, is your question of feeling... "Please tell me she makes you feel that way, she's the only one you got eyes for, no one else." Dolls reflect the love they are given, and if a person is with a doll because he knows what he wants (and doesn't want), then it can be quite satisfying. Though you are young, and in pain, I imagine you will be quite happy and thankful for your dearest. Will you always feel that way? Nobody knows; but what does it matter? You will find out together, and not alone.

Life is colored by experience and perspective. The more you have, the better you can answer questions about who you are and what you want. It is said that we learn more from our mistakes, than we do our successes. This is why you are going to get a doll and love her like nothing else! Even if it doesn't work for you, you will learn so much about yourself the experience will be invaluable. And maybe, like has happened for others, you find a peaceful happiness that never seems to fade.

My wish for you, is that by loving your doll, she helps you learn to love yourself.

xo Rachel

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Which doll did you buy?

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Lonelyshadow, just wanted you to know I am awed that you shared how you feel! Don't let anyone crush your dream to be happy! We all were created perfect, but we believe the worlds lies! You have value! Live your life as a masterpiece! Be happy, get the doll, be happy and help others!

There are phenomenal people here, lean on them. They're family and they won't judge!

Carpe Doll - seize the doll!!!!

JC79

INFORMATIONS