exdollofficial.com

Nina 145+ Sizzles in leopard print body stocking!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Nina 145+ Sizzles in leopard print body stocking!!

Post by Tybalt »

SexTypeThing wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Its filled with air? No...this cant be! Does that mean those balloons has to be inflated? I thought it had foam stuffing if it was not solid silicone.
I always said to people... Adolescence is a 21st century invention lol so no drama.
Yeah, i was being over dramatic. I had been over obsessing about those big o tities for a very long time. To find out they are filled with air made me afraid they would not feel real enough when i buy that doll.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

dragonfly8878 wrote:The designs of DSdoll and Silicone Arts seem similar with the foam core and the blend of silicone they both use. The breasts do feel nice to play with.

That's good enough for me. :mrgreen:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Well maybe I was wrong about the breast having air but guess what I just ordered a 156cm TPE doll with 1\3 hollow breast and a member said they will not be playing with there solid breast as much because the air injected feel more so real and soft. I have dolls with solid breast but air injected I believe as well will be ever more so real to squeeze, especially 34Es. An air bladder is an idea as well. So are DSDOLL breast filled with air OR?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

By the way I have a post and am interested in adopting one like this beautiful lady and so the hollow or bladder or air injected is the new thing I believe and to reduce weight and feel ever so more soft and should be an ever so more wanted doll. The softer the more real in my opinion. The squeeze video always looked so enticing on the 145plus.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

SexTypeThing wrote:LOL 18-19?? Okkkkk it looks to me 11teen my friend! whatever tickles your pickle ;)
Actually, many young (18-25) Asian women do have youthful faces and very petite bodies.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Xephyr wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:LOL 18-19?? Okkkkk it looks to me 11teen my friend! whatever tickles your pickle ;)
Actually, many young (18-25) Asian women do have youthful faces and very petite bodies.
Also, Nina is not wearing much, if any, make up. Dark lipstick and eye shadow would make a big difference.
There are many fashion magazines that feature 12-15 yr old models that look 20 the way they have the make up and clothing done.

Regarding these stupendous tits, if they are foam filled, that is still basically air. I think foam would be safer than a single air bladder. Forget gel, they would probably be hitting her stomach or ripped off by now.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Xephyr wrote:
I agree. In this photo, small nose round face, she looks to be an Asian in her twenties.

ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

I agree, she sizzles, but I feel that e-bay should have included a fire extinguisher with that outfit.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

lisabt3 wrote:I agree, she sizzles, but I feel that e-bay should have included a fire extinguisher with that outfit.
Hmm, looks like she's good with that finger of hers.
Must be a 1st year proctologist.
RK :oops:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

tubee wrote:
Xephyr wrote:
I agree. In this photo, small nose round face, she looks to be an Asian in her twenties.

I'm a fan of the nina-e and to me, she could look a little older with a different lips/mouth shape.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

lisabt3 wrote:I agree, she sizzles, but I feel that e-bay should have included a fire extinguisher with that outfit.
Good point. She's smokin' hot in that leopard print. :!:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Absolutely awesome. I've been wanting one of these 145+ for some time now and this just makes it even more desirable, me being a breast lover, don't you know. I'm curious about the weight of this doll. I think on the DS website it weighs in at about 40 to 50 pounds so I'm wondering if you've weighed her and how heavy she is... I already have a wonderful Sinthetics doll but mine is 70 pounds or more and because of my bad back I really can't handle her very well. So this doll would be the ticket for me. Thanks for showing her - and I love that leopard skin!

Mike

downfreak

Post by downfreak »

MIKE238 wrote:Absolutely awesome. I've been wanting one of these 145+ for some time now and this just makes it even more desirable, me being a breast lover, don't you know. I'm curious about the weight of this doll. I think on the DS website it weighs in at about 40 to 50 pounds so I'm wondering if you've weighed her and how heavy she is... I already have a wonderful Sinthetics doll but mine is 70 pounds or more and because of my bad back I really can't handle her very well. So this doll would be the ticket for me. Thanks for showing her - and I love that leopard skin!

Mike
Hi Mike, She is 52 pounds according to my bathroom scale.

She is slightly lighter than my 135cm solid TPE doll Macy.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14031

"It's not a lie if you believe it."George Costanza

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Thanks for letting me know! I hope by this time next year I'll have a 145+ as well. Can't wait!

Mike

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Xephyr wrote:
From personal experiance travelling singapore , veitnam,thailand,cambodia in one year i can confirm this. tour guide included,all women i saw, introduced to head and shoulders shorter than me, even shorter still, not a obese or curvy one among em,all petite. im only 6ft tall, average build, comparitively, they were like dolls to me. :) :evidence:

INFORMATIONS