exdollofficial.com

Loose joints doll's poses

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

fullhouse102

Loose joints doll's poses

Post by fullhouse102 »

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with putting "loose joints" ds dolls into positions for posing?
Are they completely floppy, or can they be balanced in poses that look natural; sitting, kneeling, all-fours etc...?

Im torn between the loose and tight options. I'd like her to be pose-able to some degree, while still having a natural-like loose feel for intimacy.

I'd appreciate anyone who could help me out with some info
Cheers,

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Loose joints doll's poses

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

there are some videos about the loose and tight joints for reference:
http://www.dsdoll.us/gallery.html

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

fullhouse102 wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with putting "loose joints" ds dolls into positions for posing?
Are they completely floppy, or can they be balanced in poses that look natural; sitting, kneeling, all-fours etc...?

Im torn between the loose and tight options. I'd like her to be pose-able to some degree, while still having a natural-like loose feel for intimacy.

Cheers,
One of my first dolls had the "loose" joint option. The silicone tends to pull the loose joints to a neutral position, so it's hard to pose. From now on I get all dolls with the "tight" joint option. In the missionary position, I got a little tired of moving the arms out to side a bit, and then have them drift back inward, over and over. With the "tight" joint option they stay where they're put.

I found too, that it's easier to move a doll around that has "tight" joints, similar to way a conscious person keeps somewhat rigid to make it easier to pick them up and carry them.

One last note, the "tight" joints are going to loosen over time anyway, depending on how much you move them. So you can always end up with a somewhat "loose" joint doll if you wanted. You cant' really go the other direction without major surgery.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

I second dragonfly's note. If you want to do doggie style or other positions, tight joints are a must. Good luck!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

fullhouse102 wrote:Hi,

Cheers,
Hi Fullhouse102,

I have a thread (a rather long one at that) with many pics of my DS145 (with loose joints) in many different poses. It is located here - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=54658 - if you're interested. It is rather long, but you can scroll through quickly and find my Nina's pics.

Are loose jointed DS dolls completely floppy ... No. They can be balanced in fairly natural looking poses but some poses will not be possible. Arms will drop/swing down from gravity ... will not "sit upright" easily without support, but CAN be balanced somewhat to hold a free sitting pose. Standing poses ... no way. Kneeling poses ... yes, and does very well.

Where Nina's looseness really shines is in bed during very close sensual moments ... her body will move with you as one ... and she's very "grabby" too ... LOL!!!

There ARE times where I wished I would have ordered the tight joints ... especially when photographing ... but when we end up in bed, I am very very glad I did not. :mrgreen:

I hope this helps you in some way!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Well, I have a Virgin Rose Doll, but she has floppy joints also. When I need to pose her (for photography) I just have to be sure everything I don't want submitting itself to gravity is supported.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

The DSdoll have Loose joints and not "floppy".
Also when I bought my 145 cm DS it was called "Soft joints". I think that is a more proper name for it.

There is a core beneath the layer of silicone, so the doll will regain it´s original position quite fast after
moving it´s limbs. So it quite sturdy to handle in some ways.
But one advantage with that sturdyness is that you in fact can pose her standing on her knees.

Great sex position BTW :D
Also attached a "Bonus" pic of her on stomach. Look at that ass...
Attachments
onknee1.jpg
onknee1.jpg (100.47 KiB) Viewed 4726 times
onknee3.jpg
onknee3.jpg (120.15 KiB) Viewed 4726 times
onstomach2.jpg
onstomach2.jpg (116.56 KiB) Viewed 4726 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Great poses, sture. She's very, very sexy. :!:

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Great poses, sture. She's very, very sexy. :!:
Yes, actually I miss her. If she had been soft (in the parts where it matters), I would probably kept her.
Doing her doggy style was like humping a rock...

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

sture wrote:The DSdoll have Loose joints and not "floppy".
Also when I bought my 145 cm DS it was called "Soft joints". I think that is a more proper name for it. <snip!>
No offence intended, by 'floppy' I meant they are actual joints, they just will not stay that way (think: Real girl who is unconscious). If the dolls you are referring to have somewhat tighter joints than this then please consider my example as an extreme case. :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

sture wrote:
Yes, actually I miss her. If she had been soft (in the parts where it matters), I would probably kept her.
I know what you mean. Hopefully DSdoll and others are inspired by what JMdoll has accomplished with their ultra-soft silicone. You've been a great ambassador for them. I keep an eye on their dolls now that I know they're unique.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
sture wrote:
I know what you mean. Hopefully DSdoll and others are inspired by what JMdoll has accomplished with their ultra-soft silicone. You've been a great ambassador for them. I keep an eye on their dolls now that I know they're unique.
I hope so but I wonder when that is going to happen.
It think it would be enough if they just could make the dolls buttocks soft.
Gel implants, perhaps? Could be as an option.
...and then we have the oral thingie...

Honestly. I´m doubtful about this. Sorry to say.

― Anton Szandor LaVey

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

sture wrote:
dragonfly8878 wrote:
sture wrote:

Come on guys, humping a rock? :( thats going to put me off ds doll then ,and i love their 145+ too. :whistle: so that leaves me, personal island beautys,realdoll, anatomical, and 4woods,for silicon dolls. decisions, decisions . :roll:

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

james1969 wrote:
sture wrote:Yes, actually I miss her. If she had been soft (in the parts where it matters), I would probably kept her. Doing her doggy style was like humping a rock...
Come on guys, humping a rock? :( thats going to put me off ds doll then ,and i love their 145+ too. :whistle
This is holding me back a bit too. DS looks great for posing and photography but if they are really that hard it will
limit their use quite a lot... :?
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

james1969 wrote:
sture wrote:
dragonfly8878 wrote:
sture wrote:

Come on guys, humping a rock? :( thats going to put me off ds doll then ,and i love their 145+ too. :whistle: so that leaves me, personal island beautys,realdoll, anatomical, and 4woods,for silicon dolls. decisions, decisions . :roll:
Wrong forum section but:

Take a look at JMdoll and BT3!

― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS