exdollofficial.com

DS doll review video from XXX BRANDED REVIEWS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS doll review video from XXX BRANDED REVIEWS

Post by haremlover »

viniz113 wrote:Well,i'll stick with my opinion Harem,but the 1664 is a DAMN good beer. We agree on one thing :drinking:
Sure TPE sares me a bit but gotta say i'm curious about the feel of it, having owned only silicone ones.
Still don't get why a guy that has only 2,000 subscribers gets a 4,000$ doll for free.
No hard feelings
DSCF1547.JPG
DSCF1547.JPG (613.9 KiB) Viewed 2976 times
If you're curious about the feeling of TPE, my experience with the cheapest I could get my hands on http://www.asiandolls.fr (go to Poupées RDZ8 and Stef speaks English) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56000 was the most mind-blowingly wonderful sex I'd had in decades. If you're in the US then there is one for sale on this forum for just the $1000 region http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=56213

At least the guy has 2000 subscribers - it's probably more than any of us could manage. Or could you? Sometimes if one wants to be in an interesting position, one has to walk there step by step. Perhaps if you want to be in that position, you might make a start. If walking is difficult, then one has to pay for a taxi. Years ago I liked the idea of seeing blue skies in the middle of winter . . . so I started marketing holiday properties . . . and really enjoyed the pleasure of a free trip or two to a few of the most magical places one could imagine http://www.info-mallorca.co.uk/deia/ http://www.info-mallorca.co.uk/tramuntana/ . But the secret of getting somewhere walking is to go in a straight line always in the same direction. This guy clearly has, and with his inspiration, perhaps ideas might open to you also.
siliconefun wrote:Hi dear Doll Sweet Team,
you invest all your effort to build good and nice dolls and making great enhancements on your product development but these videos are scrap as this does not reflect a high standard of marketing. Cheap and unprofessional video production :thumbs_down:

:| Guy
There's clearly a market for better videos so perhaps this might be the start of someone's new career!

Chloé will ensure you find the best beer

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Looks like this guy of "XXX Branded Reviews" haven't got many support here :lol:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

DING :idea: Will become a doll reviewer :idea: (on the ytoobs)

:mrgreen:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

The unboxing video was nice as it showed that the doll was safe even though it was just packed in a card board box and not in a wooden crate or box. I guess I´ll still opt for the wooden box they offer for transport.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

haremlover wrote:
viniz113 wrote:Sorry but this kind of pisses me off and makes me want to buy from another company.
Sorry to have to tell you but going to another company would be a mistake . . . Having spent a few days with Chloé, she was able to do things with me that other dolls wouldn't dare.
DS are seriously good, realistic, fun and are in my opinion the best toys a man can have :-)

Silicone has significant advantages in terms of being able to keep clean, repairability and better reaction to stains . . . and if you're looking for a doll with the versatility of a DS then 4Woods are nearly the only competition . . . but at a significant price and stylistic differences for which my artistic preference is . . . Chloé . . .

Cheers!

:glou:

Stacy
A serious question, why is the doll so shiny?
Because he doesn't know about dolls and doesn't understand that they like a massage with talc or baby powder!

Best wishes

Harem
She does the dishes too? ok haremlover, you just sold me on one. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

james1969 wrote: She does the dishes too?
No. She doesn't do the dishes but she's such a sweetie I'll forgive her for that..

Hey - I'm a little disappointed that no-one's commented about my wind-up post reprimandingly teasing Stacy's insult tongue in cheek about Barbie dolls . . . ;-) It seemed rather fun!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jojoman »

I wonder is DS will take note of the criticism and produce a softer more realistic feeling insert?
Cheers,
Stu.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

viniz113 wrote:Well,i'll stick with my opinion Harem,but the 1664 is a DAMN good beer. We agree on one thing :drinking:
Sure TPE sares me a bit but gotta say i'm curious about the feel of it, having owned only silicone ones.
Still don't get why a guy that has only 2,000 subscribers gets a 4,000$ doll for free.
No hard feelings
credit where credit is due,my tiffany 1am doll is nice, pleasing shape and body, and even feels softer still on the hot summers day we get here now, BUT i think overall for price, posability, options,looks of the doll im actually got a savings plan going for a Ds. Doll. I will keep my tiffany only because shes slightly ripped from the glue provided

And id lose too much money on resale , shippng for it to be worthwhile. :( I consider tpe as starter dolls really now, in hindsight id happily drop $4K on a Ds silicone doll instead of $2K on tpe now. :)And Chloe doesnt look like barbie to me, more like a James Bond 007 girl. A classy, european girl. :puppydogeyes:

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

haremlover wrote:
stacy718 wrote:None of my dolls require powder to reduce shine... they aren't shiny like plastic barbie dolls.
Well I guess it depends on different formulations of silicone and different molds. One of DS's strengths is wonderful subtle colouration for instance on back of knees, around knees, ankles, shoulder blades and the like which give very natural looking highlights and these are sealed into the silicone. […] In any event dolls need talc or the like, I've heard it said, in order to seal in their oils and my PIB is tacky to the touch if left alone for a period. […]
A fully cured medical-grade silicone shouldn't require baby powder; a quality doll shouldn't leek silicone oil or anything else permanently, either. If a silicone surface feels tacky or sticky permanently, either something went wrong when curing the poured mold, or someone applied too much silicone oil, thinner, or slacker to his/her blend.

Baby powder or cornstarch is needed on (current) TPE dolls to absorb mineral oil, but on quality silicone products, it should only be required to gain a smoother skin surface or for stuff like better haptics.

If a silicone surface is shiny and you don't want it to be like this, you could apply some WS matting powder on a thin layer of M/F-110 Clear by Fuse FX on these areas. That's a silicone based permanent makeup that does not wash off. However, one might want certain areas of a doll to be shiny, e.g. lips and nostrils. Without any gloss, the doll would look lifeless.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

I have never seen a DS Doll in person. I wish the had more mature faces for the 145 cm girl thou. The price is higher then I would pay right now, but the real deal killer, if correct on the website is $700 shipping? WTF.
Both my TPE dolls were shipped for less then $400.

downfreak

Post by downfreak »

I quite enjoyed the videos. I think they're aimed at people who have no knowledge of love dolls at all.
If I had seen these videos before buying my first doll they would have been very useful !

If DS intended to attract new doll buyers on You Tube, then they should have Titled the videos better. When I searched You Tube for "Sex doll" and "Love doll" these videos are WAY down on the list. Most people would never find these videos.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14031

"It's not a lie if you believe it."George Costanza

Kyleoties
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kyleoties »

This makes me really want to buy a DSdoll right now... Great review. I don't get why people are angry that he got a free doll. He's an awesome sex toy reviewer and I think its awesome that DSdoll reached out to this guy. Now we have an actual video review of their dolls to help others want to buy it. I'm saving my penies and I'm going to get a DSdoll as soon as I have the cash.
Thank you DSdoll!

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

New video. This one is really good. He brings up the topic about dolls as companions rather than sexdolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RhwZwayug
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Melkor wrote:New video. This one is really good. He brings up the topic about dolls as companions rather than sexdolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RhwZwayug
Yes - spot on - he starts off doing doll owners - and DS - a lot of favours in this. However, identifying dolls only as therapy for introverted people to get over their social disabilities, and not for married people, isn't quite and isn't the whole story.

He'll discover one day that even married a doll who comes to life is a toy that a married man can enjoy as fun and a married woman with sense will tolerate. I hope he's kept the money he sold her for in a doll-fund . . . as he'll want to appropriate it to buying another doll to replace her at some stage.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

The point that the bloke made about the insert being too hard I can agree with.

I bought a DS insert just recently for my SA doll because the size is very similar and they also look good, unfortunately I can't use it or even fit into it comfortably to be honest. Even though the inside hole is a reasonable size the silicone material doesn't have enough give/stretch to it to make it useable, (from my experience anyway).

DS really need to work out ways of making and producing these inserts out of a softer silicone or start making them from a different more stretchy material IMO.

The DS insert is a single pour silicone product, perhaps they'd be more successful if they encapsulated a softened silicone mix inside a tough silicone skin. Done right and it would make for a soft stretchy durable insert that everyone can enjoy. :idea:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS