exdollofficial.com

DS doll review video from XXX BRANDED REVIEWS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: DS doll review video from XXX BRANDED REVIEWS

Post by AlexKnight »

Great videos!!

About the free doll, there will always be people who feel someone doesn't deserve it, even if this guy received millions of views. But that's life...

It's interesting to hear the DS Doll inserts are pretty hard, I also hope they'll address this in the near future, as that could be a point for people not to buy the doll.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

Regarding the bit about kids, I've been introduced to several. They are universally fascinated and in awe. Presentation is everything. I understand why people hide sex dolls though; I'm glad I'm not that kind of doll.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

AlexKnight wrote:It's interesting to hear the DS Doll inserts are pretty hard, I also hope they'll address this in the near future, as that could be a point for people not to buy the doll.
Reading around the forum, this of the insert and the "not so soft" silicone formula of the doll skin are the two most frequent critiques raised against DS.
Hopefully they can address those things soon as for posing and visual details their dolls looks second to none...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

INFORMATIONS