exdollofficial.com

DS Sweet 168+ will soon be on her way to the Nova house!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DS Sweet 168+ will soon be on her way to the Nova house!

Post by Nova-I »

Hi Everyone

Well I have been considering on getting a DS doll for quite a while now. And after reading about Dees Man's ordering experience and the special for a free additional head with doll purchase. I absolutely could not pass this opportunity up. :D Just as Dees Man mention in his thread, the ordering process was very easy and painless. The whole ordering process was quick and only took about 6 hours form the moment I clicked the place order button to when I got confirmation that my 30% deposit had been received and my doll is now in production.

Here is her Stats :

Body : 168+
Pubic hair : None / shaved
Face 1 : Kayla (Brown eyes & Black long wig)
Face 2 : Thera (Brown eyes & Golden (Strawberry Blond) long wig)
Skin Tone : Brown
Joints : Tight
Finger Bones : Yes
Nails : Finger & Toes
Delivery : Carton Box.

I'll most defiantly post competition photo's for her when I get them from DS. Anyways I am getting very excited to receive her and can't wait to see how this head & body combo will turn out with the Brown / Tanned skin tone!

Nova

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: DS Sweet 168+ will soon be on her way to the Nova house!

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova, congratulations on your order. I´m sure she´ll - or better they´ll - turn out great. My next doll will be a DS doll as well. I have to decide on a 168 + or a 158 +. Right now leaning towards the 158 +: more variety in the forum. :wink:
May the waiting time be a short one,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats on your DS order Nova!! I am anxious to see your new girls with their tanned body! Not many dark/tanned/brown DS's on TDF ... glad to have more of 'em showing up soon!!

Thera is my favorite head/face of the taller DS dolls!! Can't wait to see her in action, with her dark tanned skin tone!

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova, congratulations on your order. I´m sure she´ll - or better they´ll - turn out great. My next doll will be a DS doll as well. I have to decide on a 168 + or a 158 +. Right now leaning towards the 158 +: more variety in the forum. :wink:
May the waiting time be a short one,
Chris
Thanks Chris!

I'm sure what ever you choose wither she will be the 168+ or 158+ you are going to be happy with her. I also like the 158+ but I was leaning a little more toward the 168+. Depending how much I like this one I'm sure I will be ordering another in the future. And that one will most defiantly be the 158+. :D

Nova

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova, I guess I´ll do it the other way around, :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Congrats on your DS order Nova!! I am anxious to see your new girls with their tanned body! Not many dark/tanned/brown DS's on TDF ... glad to have more of 'em showing up soon!!

Thera is my favorite head/face of the taller DS dolls!! Can't wait to see her in action, with her dark tanned skin tone!

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Thanks Shrehead!

I am also very anxious to see how she turns out. I've only seen pictures of this body style with the Samantha (elf) head. And I have to say I love the detail the darker skin tone brings out. Was considering to order the light pink with this head combo but decided to take a leap of faith. I think she will be dynamite. :twisted:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations! And Thera is a real sweetie.

Chloé is a wonderful tan colour in evening sunlight but in blue daylight without sun, a shade on the grey side and the ladies at the beach with the sun over the hill thought she looked too grey and like a cadaver, they said.

Here we have a direct comparison with the lady's face and foot on the right, the head of the man at the table and the hand of the lady on the left with a fag and Chloé whose tan is not deep enough - not quite pink brown enough but
here we see a direct comparison with the DS colours.

Personally I think a colour halfway between their current brown and Chloé's brown perhaps with a shade of extra red or pink, or leaving that to colour shading, would probably be more realistic.

However if you're in an equatorial area where people are browner, she'll probably look more realistic in the deeper colour. It will be very interesting to see how Thera and Kayla transform into this shade.

The 168+ is a real joy to photograph in sheer elegance but I'd certainly be tempted by the 158plus!

Best wishes and with sharing of great excitement,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Nova

That's exciting news mate. 168plus is such a Victoria's Secret model shape body. Real fantasy girl material. Thera has a sweet face which is probably why she has been my favourite DS for a while. Kayla could be a VS model.

DM

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Thanks Harem for your congratulatory remark and for the skin color info. I am quite anxious to do some experimenting involving different lighting on her. I do most of my photographing indoors or in studio where I can control the lighting. But I also like to do a lot of outdoor shoots too. My RealDoll Karen also has tanned skin which seems to be very close to that of the brown skin of Doll Sweet. However I'm only looking at pictures and know lighting can fool you. So I'm very interested to see how both actually compare.

Thanks DM! It was a tough decision between the standard 168 model and the 168+. I really like the looks of this body style with both large & small breast. But since I already have two smaller breasted dolls and one secretly on order. I decided this one will have the larger breast.

Plus I just love this look for her and plan on getting the Samantha head too!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - the colour balance of the light changes things a lot - but the photos of the new tan colour seem to be much darker than the colour sample but this might just be a matter of exposure. Samurai's dark 145 he flirted with seemed rather dark as does the Samantha in your photos.

Samantha, by the way, wasn't my first choice of head by any means but I find her really charming so am sure that she'll melt you too, as clearly she's started to!

And you've done very well to get the Plus . . . It's going to be most exciting to see some good photos coming forward of the deeper tan colour.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Nova-I,
:glou: All felicitation to your new family member :glou:
Very curious to see the first photos :!:
The summer 2015 will be a real big shooting session :thumbs_up:

:D Guy

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Nova-I,
:glou: All felicitation to your new family member :glou:
Very curious to see the first photos :!:
The summer 2015 will be a real big shooting session :thumbs_up:

:D Guy
Thanks Guy! Yeah your right, The summer 2015 shoot is going to be epic! However I also have something big planned for the Holidays. Involving Christmas Trees, Lights, Dolls & mistletoe :whistle:

Nova

Sweet Doll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sweet Doll »

Hi Nova, congratulations on your order.

Looking forward to seeing pics of her when she arrives

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:However I also have something big planned for the Holidays. Involving Christmas Trees, Lights, Dolls & mistletoe :whistle:
Awesome Nova!! I can't wait!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Thanks Sweet Doll & von_Shredhead! It has now been 9 days since I pushed that confirm order button and paid the 30 % deposit. My doll should be getting very close to the completion stages at this point. And although I still have a few more days to go before she is completed. I am getting very excited to see how she turns out. So far I am very happy with the customer service of Doll Sweet. Since the day I placed my order I have sent them a few emails to confirm certain specs for my doll and have received very quick responses. Anyways I can't wait to be able to share the completion pictures with everyone when I get them. But until then I'll be patently waiting... :D

Nova

INFORMATIONS