exdollofficial.com

Nikki & Ally move into DM's house (168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Nikki & Ally move into DM's house (168+)

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man,
So great to read these words as it's a very good sign when something is better than excepted, this means it brings a lot of fun on photoshooting.
Nice pictures from MaDee, it really shows Ally's talents to pose.
Happy posing and have much fun :!:

:D Guy

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day cobbers,

The Dude posted this in our youtube thread cause he said that's where it goes, but I said it should be in this thread. Anyhow, he's not here, so I'm posting our video of Ally dancing in the nightclub.

I re-did Dee's mega dance re-mix. So now it's a re-mix mega dance re-mix. Ha ha ha.

Ally gots da moves.
She'll be right mate
MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi MaDee, she really has the groove!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi MaDee, she really has the groove!
Chris
Yeah Chris, she got the grooves and the curves :wink:
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Really great. Fantastic! And a lot of work to do.

Great fun

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Freakin' AWESOME!!! 8)

Great job Dee's Man and the Groove Crew!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow that is a great dance video! You shake it Ally, shake it real good! :mrgreen:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day all

Haven't posted much lately here with work and xmas taking up all my time. Finally got a couple of days off and was sitting here typing an email to a friend. Nikki is sitting watching me. I had to take a pic of her with my phone to show my friend as I couldn't describe how pretty she looks. I thought I'd share my pic with you guys too.

Nikki-T.jpg
Nikki-T.jpg (531.88 KiB) Viewed 3878 times

She wants me to stop and go and give her more attention. I will :whistle:

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's very lovely - and that photo is exactly how these wonderful ladies come to life.

I posted your wonderful video on the Chinese forum with news of your brilliant entry into Coverdoll.

He he - you're very privileged as Coverdoll don't normally include stuff formerly published on the forum - so that's a real measure of how groundbreaking your video was.

The photo here is the complete proof that these dolls are - or become - so much more than sex dolls. They might start with an intention of lust but before long become toy people who are very great fun to have around the place.

Best wishes and all encouragement

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

haremlover wrote:She's very lovely - and that photo is exactly how these wonderful ladies come to life.

I posted your wonderful video on the Chinese forum with news of your brilliant entry into Coverdoll.

He he - you're very privileged as Coverdoll don't normally include stuff formerly published on the forum - so that's a real measure of how groundbreaking your video was.

The photo here is the complete proof that these dolls are - or become - so much more than sex dolls. They might start with an intention of lust but before long become toy people who are very great fun to have around the place.

Best wishes and all encouragement

Harem
Hi Harem,
Thanks for re-posting my video. That's a whole new group of doll lovers that might enjoy it. Dee & MaDee have that video on their youtube channel (link in my signature). They have more subscribers than my channel, but I suppose theirs has more interesting content.

When I was asked to do Cover Doll, I was unable to do anything new in a short time, but they liked Ally's pics and the only one that had been posted as a still pic was the one that we won the November Cat B contest with. Ally is so proud to be on there and asked me to put a link in case anyone hadn't seen it. http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2021

Today I discovered something different with my DS-Doll compared to my other 2. Since finding TDF, a majority of members have said corn starch is better than talc. For Dee & MaDee I totally agree, but with the DS it seemed to just brush off on me and the clothes I put on her. Today I used baby powder and found it doesn't brush off the same and she is silky smooth and doesn't shine. I did this after posting that last pic and then..........well, all I can say it was wonderful.

DM

Sweet Doll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sweet Doll »

woooo , wonderful

Ally is very pretty. Thanks for sharing .

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

nice video!, hard work and nice result, congratulations.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The link is on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 . I didn't know the YouTube reference as such so it might be helpful to add it but as YouTube tends to be blocked in China, I'm told, giving the link was possibly less important.

You're right about baby powder - by far the best for DS dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Lovely dolls but can't figure out which face Ally is? Maybe the blue eyes are throwing me off. Mouth isn't open enough for a Kayla, nor are the eyes far enough apart, and not open enough for Thera...Jaiyi perhaps? Humhh, who knows?

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

jazzman wrote:Lovely dolls but can't figure out which face Ally is? Maybe the blue eyes are throwing me off. Mouth isn't open enough for a Kayla, nor are the eyes far enough apart, and not open enough for Thera...Jaiyi perhaps? Humhh, who knows?
Hi jazzman
Ally is the Alisa head. She is the one in the video. Nikki is the Thera head. She is the one in the gold bikini

Dees Man

INFORMATIONS