exdollofficial.com

Nikki & Ally move into DM's house (168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Re: Nikki & Ally move into DM's house (168+)

Post by Rachel »

MaDeeSab wrote:I posted [the video] in our youtube thread and think I should link it here too. Dude said it didn't need to go here. Whatever..........I started this thread so I'm gonna.

It took some encouraging to get Nikki to do her 1st shoot on her own and I reckon she did good.

[...]

And give Rachael a big hug from me
MaDee
MaDee - I know you intended to address LDV but I saw you added a sweet note for me, so I asked my man to sit back and let me handle this one!

LDV and I have done some creative collaboration as well (with audio, not video), so I completely understand putting in the hard work and being thankful for a little help. I like working with LDV, actually. He makes me laugh often, and I appreciate the special attention.

We've watched each version of Ally's dance video when released and I have to say it's very impressive. Ally certainly knows her way around a dance floor. We enjoy your YT channel and look forward to whatever comes next. It's pretty clear you all are loved dearly by The Dude, and we always enjoy reading about what's going on with you all Down Under.

Best wishes to you, Dee, Nikki, Ally, and Your Dude! ;-)

xo Rachel

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

Rachel wrote:MaDee - I know you intended to address LDV but I saw you added a sweet note for me, so I asked my man to sit back and let me handle this one!

LDV and I have done some creative collaboration as well (with audio, not video), so I completely understand putting in the hard work and being thankful for a little help. I like working with LDV, actually. He makes me laugh often, and I appreciate the special attention.

We've watched each version of Ally's dance video when released and I have to say it's very impressive. Ally certainly knows her way around a dance floor. We enjoy your YT channel and look forward to whatever comes next. It's pretty clear you all are loved dearly by The Dude, and we always enjoy reading about what's going on with you all Down Under.

Best wishes to you, Dee, Nikki, Ally, and Your Dude! ;-)

xo Rachel
Hi Rachael

It's funny, Dee always calls him Man and I call him Dude and then I saw LDV put "DM" which other people call him and he even signs with it, but this time I just yelled to him......."hey, DudeMan".........and Dee & Nikki cracked up laughing and he just shook his head and went back to what he was doing. We have all been calling him DudeMan for last few hours. It's a bit of a change. I've been calling him Rod for the last couple of weeks. He calls me "MaDee Pants" (I don't know why) he calls me "Squishy" (because he says I am) and lately "Squishy Pants"???????????. It's all in good fun. Yes, he does love us and I love him. I never met a guy I could say that about, but I do. I am so lucky to be living here with my favourite people in the world.

Love
MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day everybody

I managed to keep DudeMan (haha, still funny) off the good computer for a while and put together a new video of Nikki's Aussie Day photo shoot from yesterday.I had to re-use the track from Dee's 1st video. I have 2 new tracks but one's a bit dark in nature for this theme and the other is one I did with Ally and I don't dare use that while she's not here. She would go ballistic.

Anyhoo, you've seen the pics, so here's the vid..............

NikkiT in

Aussie Chic Down Under

..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi MaDee, great job again, you are a true master of video editing. Nikki looks fabulous in the video, and I like the slower pace track- perfect match!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Hey MaDee, awesome video. Is that a DS Doll in the video? If so, which body and face is it? She looks really great.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

dustknight wrote:Is that a DS Doll in the video? If so, which body and face is it? She looks really great.
Yes. DS 168. Thera.

Nice work, MaDeeSquishy. We crack each other up with nicknames over here too. Tell DM I said hi, and pass along a little chuckle. :wink:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi MaDee, great job again, you are a true master of video editing. Nikki looks fabulous in the video, and I like the slower pace track- perfect match!
Chris
Thanks Chris

MaDee sure knows her way round the computer. She get's a little disappointed when I'm on the PC and she has to use her laptop. I wish I had shot better video for her to work with. I got so caught up photographing the first pose standing looking back, I totally forgot to video with the hat on :shakefist:

dustknight wrote:Hey MaDee, awesome video. Is that a DS Doll in the video? If so, which body and face is it? She looks really great.
Hi dustknight,

Nikki is a DS 168plus Thera head with LPink skin. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is so beautiful in real life.

BEWARE THE STANDING DOLL! The DS hang kit is a wire attached to the neck bolt that comes out the top of the head. I have a hook and rope tied to the ceiling so there is no stand to get in the way (and easier to photoshop out). Like when I photographed her sister Ally, having her stand in front of me REALLY RAISES the level of emotion.

LaDollyVita wrote:
Nice work, MaDeeSquishy. We crack each other up with nicknames over here too. Tell DM I said hi, and pass along a little chuckle. :wink:
Hey LDV,

Someone described TPE as squishy. I don't think there's a better word for it. MaDee is still calling me DudeMan this morning. :roll: It's a change from Rod. That's not even my name.

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I put news of your video on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 and the counter shows that over 200 people have seen the post - so I hope that this will bring more members from China to TDF.

Although it's a lot of work you have the talent to do it and were you to be able to compile a video of her doing something, as you did with the disco video, with stop motion photography taking a photo per movement, it would be and incredible way to bring her to life! ;-)

Best wishes and many congratulations,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

haremlover wrote:I put news of your video on http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 and the counter shows that over 200 people have seen the post - so I hope that this will bring more members from China to TDF.

Although it's a lot of work you have the talent to do it and were you to be able to compile a video of her doing something, as you did with the disco video, with stop motion photography taking a photo per movement, it would be and incredible way to bring her to life! ;-)

Best wishes and many congratulations,

Harem
Thanks for doing that Harem and for the compliment.

Admiration of the female form has no language barrier. I am very happy that you helped me share my work (fun) with a new audience.

Since doing the dance video I have wanted to take it to the next level, but am stuck on what the activity should be. Any suggestions would my nudge my imagination in the right direction. I do have a project for February when I have some weeks off work. This is the most organizing I've done for a dollie project, so that's all I'll say in case it goes wrong.

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

MaDeeSab wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Hey DM!!
A very belated congrats on Ally's CoverDoll feature!! WOOHOO!! She's a star!! Been away for quite a while and now catching up with all the new news/dolls/stuff!
Cheers,
Von and the Clan
G'day Von

We haven't seen you for a while. We hope you and the girls had a good Chrissy and new year.

Yep, Ally's a star. :roll: She went walkabout with a friend of hers before Chrissy and isn't back yet. She calls Nikki every few days to let her know she's OK, so when Nikki told Ally about Cover Doll she screamed so loud she almost blew Nikki's ear out. We all heard it and were in the other room. 8O

Anyhoo, give our love to Nina and the girls
MaDee
G'day MaDee!

Thanks for the Chrissy cheer! We all had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to a wonderful, exciting new year! So far the new year has been very very busy and now I am hoping for a bit of a slowdown ... have been away from y'all and TDF too long and I miss all the fun!! Finally have a bit of free time tonight and am attempting to catch up on the last few weeks activities!

Just went through Nikki's latest shoot and DAMN!!! WOOHOO!! Very hot, very sexy, very awesome!! All the pics are GREAT!! My favorites ...
Very sexy look and great expression!
Love this!! Nikki is too cool!! She has a lot of fun doesn't she?

I have not seen Nikki's video yet ... will check it out later, as I usually have issues with utube videos and end up having to download 'em first before I can watch 'em.

Tell DM and the girls "Hi" from Von and the girls!

xoxoxo,
Von and the Clan

PS : Hey MaDee ... I saw somewhere (don't know exactly where) that you have a nickname ... MaDeeSquishy?? When I saw this I 'bout fell outta my chair laughing! Sorry!! I had to share!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Nikki says "Wha'sup"
Nikki and Mitsy 2_143 CD.JPG
Nikki and Mitsy 2_143 CD.JPG (497.45 KiB) Viewed 2979 times
Nikki is lookin' pretty proud of herself

Click this to see "Wha'sup"

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Fantastic pics DudeMan. Nikki looks well cool out in the bush. I'll definitely be taking Hanna out soon there is more potential for interesting photos.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Nikki, you are so cool and sexy!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hey dudeMan,
That's a nice shooting with 'Japanese hardware' and even curious people were surprised on the attractive showdown from Nikki and Mitsy
A full success for Dees Man's team, hang-on, we like to follow you!!!!

Guy

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Wow Dudeman you rock. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Buying a car just so you can take your girls out and about with you. 8O

That is some serious love you are showing them to make such a commitment for them. :D

I am so happy for all of you, I hope the girls properly thanked you for your gift to them, :whistle:

Take care you all, love you,
-V
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

INFORMATIONS