exdollofficial.com

I was going to hit the order button...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

anataus

I was going to hit the order button...

Post by anataus »

hello

First of all , my interest is cuddling only, no photography , not even sex

I own a TBD and I was going to buy a DS 145+ doll but...

I read that TPE and even some other silicone dolls are much softer than DS dolls
The reason being that DS dolls are stuffed with foam for weight saving

I dont care that much if legs, arms , shoulders even the belly are reasonably hard if it helps to reduce the weight but boobs and ass , well... no compromise :D here softness is a must

So, are DS boobs and ass about as soft as JW,OR,WM , RUBY13 dolls ?

Moreover, dolls with lose joints skeleton are supposed to move more naturally in bed

I dont think however that the skeleton only, can make the difference rather the type of material around the skeleton

Does foam make the doll more rigid or more flexible than Silicone / TPE ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I was going to hit the order button...

Post by james1969 »

anataus wrote:hello

First of all , my interest is cuddling only, no photography , not even sex

I own a TBD and I was going to buy a DS 145+ doll but...

I read that TPE and even some other silicone dolls are much softer than DS dolls
The reason being that DS dolls are stuffed with foam for weight saving

I dont care that much if legs, arms , shoulders even the belly are reasonably hard if it helps to reduce the weight but boobs and ass , well... no compromise :D here softness is a must

So, are DS boobs and ass about as soft as JW,OR,WM , RUBY13 dolls ?

Moreover, dolls with lose joints skeleton are supposed to move more naturally in bed

I dont think however that the skeleton only, can make the difference rather the type of material around the skeleton

Does foam make the doll more rigid or more flexible than Silicone / TPE ?

Well, haremlover from his long term ownership of Ds dolls and regular posts plus similtaniously owning tpe doll is in perfect situation to give a comparison . I can tell you from my experiances with owning tpe, posing isnt great compress marks occur easy with weight on joints over time, stains too with dark clothes, rips harder to fix. If you want a posing doll and a cuddle ds dolls dolls do both well,teddybabes exellent for cuddles but lack realism,posability, tpe dolls are softer bodies than Some silicon dolls but the boobs, ass are harder than the videos show of ds dolls, or gel filled silicone ones personal island beautys or realdoll, ruby 13 make. I am going for a ds 145+ for my next doll, they last longer,easier to fix, clean,pose :)

Thanks in advance for your suggestion

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

I dont own any TPE dolls, but from the sounds of it, they are much softer than silicone dolls. My DS Dolls are fairly firm, but I use them almost exclusively for photography, with some play here n there. The breasts arent bad, but the butt would disappoint you, I'm fairly certain.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

If you want softness and good feeling in bed, go for TPE, silicone can't compare. I hear even the PIB and JM dolls which are very soft aren't as good. I have a DS145 while she is very beautiful she feels plasticky and hard not cuddable at all while my TPE doll feels better than a real woman, very sexy spongey-soft, want to have sex and cuddle all the time. Mfrs still haven't got the privates right on tpe dolls though. That's the only thing holding me back from buying another.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

anataus wrote:I own a TBD and I was going to buy a DS 145+ doll but...
:shakefist: NOO! YOU SHOULD BUY THE DS 145+ !!! If you get 1 and dont like it then u can sell it to me on the forsale forum! I WILL TRADE YOU MY 145 TPE from WM for your 145+ if you get her and is not satisfied!

You can always buy the tpe torso. Placement of the vagina and anus wont matter on a torso. U dont like arms or legs so it be good for you.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=57510

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

siliken wrote:I have a DS145 while she is very beautiful she feels plasticky and hard not cuddable at all...
This is really a pity :(
Unfortunately looks like softness is the true Achilles Heel of an otherwise perfect doll...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm sure that this thread is one that Steven at DS will be watching.

DS dolls have an edge of realism.

A friend of mine in the south of France who knows Chloé and invites us out for lunch or dinner looked at some photos of a TPE doll who's got her eyes on me and he tells me that the superior quality of realism of DS is apparent.

I'd love to hear more about the soft formulation of PIBs but I'm sure that all the silicone manufacturers will be following suit and moving towards more softness. So if this issue is currently a deterrent, my advice would be just to wait a short time longer.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I am saving up for a TPE doll because the price is unbeatable for the whole package that you get. Granted, they aren't as durable as Silicone dolls are...

It's a toss-up..., and it's one that has been really annoying me. Why can't we have the best of both worlds already?? It's nearly 2015!

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

siliken wrote:If you want softness and good feeling in bed, go for TPE, silicone can't compare. I hear even the PIB and JM dolls which are very soft aren't as good. I have a DS145 while she is very beautiful she feels plasticky and hard not cuddable at all while my TPE doll feels better than a real woman, very sexy spongey-soft, want to have sex and cuddle all the time. Mfrs still haven't got the privates right on tpe dolls though. That's the only thing holding me back from buying another.
If it was a Ds 145+ you had, id happily swap my tiffany for her, hell, id swap a kidney for a Personal Island Beauty, or Realdoll 2. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If it was a Ds 145+ you had, id happily swap my tiffany for her, hell, id swap a kidney for a Personal Island Beauty, or Realdoll 2. :D
that's going rather far: not recommended. These are after all only toys . . .

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

haremlover wrote:
that's going rather far: not recommended. These are after all only toys . . .
Just kidding, a figure of speech, if you will.Shades of monty python. Just toys, you say, shame on you haremlover :wink: we know better,dont we? :D

pasinkaz

Post by pasinkaz »

I have a small Jasmine type doll from IAMUSDOLLS , full silicone body. Perfect shapes.
The other doll I have is a Macy from BEAUTIFULLDOLLS, TPE body. Also excellent shapes.

For cuddling I would prefer to hold Jasmine as I think her silicone is much softer. Also her size adds to the ease of holding her.
But I also like to have Macy near me....lovely shape with her hips next to you.

Loose joints will make it easier to turn your babe around (Jasmine's joints became looser for some reason) and fall into "natural" position.

I guess this is a subjective matter ... each has their own preference.
Just give it a try.

Cheers!
Attachments
IMG_4143.JPG
IMG_4143.JPG (3.28 MiB) Viewed 2820 times
IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG (2.72 MiB) Viewed 2820 times

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

haremlover wrote:I'm sure that this thread is one that Steven at DS will be watching.

DS dolls have an edge of realism.

A friend of mine in the south of France who knows Chloé and invites us out for lunch or dinner looked at some photos of a TPE doll who's got her eyes on me and he tells me that the superior quality of realism of DS is apparent.

I'd love to hear more about the soft formulation of PIBs but I'm sure that all the silicone manufacturers will be following suit and moving towards more softness. So if this issue is currently a deterrent, my advice would be just to wait a short time longer.

Best wishes

Harem
A TPE head full of realism!
Attachments
IMG_1717~1.jpg
IMG_1717~1.jpg (68.74 KiB) Viewed 2754 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sture wrote: A TPE head full of realism!
;-)

But DS have a spark of life!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

haremlover wrote:
sture wrote: A TPE head full of realism!
;-)

But DS have a spark of life!

Best wishes

Harem
You meen that "surprised" look :wink: 8)

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS