exdollofficial.com

I was going to hit the order button...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I was going to hit the order button...

Post by haremlover »

No - they simply use their haircurlers in a different way :lol:

8O

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

siliken wrote: I have a DS145 while she is very beautiful she feels plasticky and hard not cuddable
There are some other postings like this criticizing the lack of softness of DS-Dolls. Usually Harem as a well experienced owner stands up for them, but not their producer and not their resellers. Why?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

raulwie wrote:
siliken wrote: I have a DS145 while she is very beautiful she feels plasticky and hard not cuddable
There are some other postings like this criticizing the lack of softness of DS-Dolls. Usually Harem as a well experienced owner stands up for them, but not their producer and not their resellers. Why?
I have heard that the 145 is not as soft as the 168plus that I have. The 168plus is a nice feel and Chloé, an example of the old 158, was a special soft formulation. Whether she was custom made for Stef, reseller in France, I'm not sure, but Stef raved about her 161 replacement so DS are capable of being soft. If in doubt ask Steven at DS.

My DS dolls are fantastic for photography for models posing, for coming to life as people. Sex only happens when my wife's not around . . . so rarely in England and in France Chloé's capable of seducing me more. But I'm lazy about preparing a doll to be nice to me, and living without central heating, any sort of solid doll can be cold although sometimes I warm up Chloé and she sleeps next to me. Inflatables are better from the temperature point of view. TPE when warm can be really amazing for sex - but is not as durable as silicone and therefore I regard my DS ladies as real special long term entities whilst TPE is in contrast a material for expendable objects with which one cannot allow any sort of attachment as the characters of Aira, Chloé or Thera inspire.

JM is reputed to be the softest of silicones, but I'm sure that DS can do something on the softness scale and especially if asked. Why do I say this? Well JM faces are in a sense real but I prefer the character DS faces which are so on the point of coming to life. They cease to be objects and become people with whom at a toy level I can interact rather than being merely the blank of a statue.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

raulwie wrote:
My opinion is that's just because it's actually how DS dolls are built and consequently the market segment the manufacturer aim for. They are a lot less of a sex toy and more of an high level posable model for photography, so softness is not of primary importance for them.
The fact that their genital insert is their most criticized area is quite explicative.

Bottom line is, if you're mostly interested in photography with DS you're getting close to the best, on the other hand, if you're mostly interested in a sex toy you'll probably better off looking elsewhere...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
raulwie wrote:
My opinion is that's just because it's actually how DS dolls are built and consequently the market segment the manufacturer aim for. They are a lot less of a sex toy and more of an high level posable model for photography, so softness is not of primary importance for them.
The fact that their genital insert is their most criticized area is quite explicative.

Bottom line is, if you're mostly interested in photography with DS you're getting close to the best, on the other hand, if you're mostly interested in a sex toy you'll probably better off looking elsewhere...
Top!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sture wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote: Bottom line is, if you're mostly interested in photography with DS you're getting close to the best, on the other hand, if you're mostly interested in a sex toy you'll probably better off looking elsewhere...
Top!
Well if that's both top and bottom, I recommend going sideways and enquiring of Steven himself at DS. I'm sure they're not standing still and letting the TPE competition knock them out of business and the softness issue has come up so much that I'm sure DS will be doing something about it.

The fact that this thread has popped up in the DS section at all means that DS have something about them worthwhile to look at. Member Mahoro is a good friend from whom I bought Aira and Joon - and his quest for yet another doll have been satisfied by a 145. On the Chinese forum, http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 there are new photos of the 145 plus
and she's for sure a sexy bombshell.

So going sideways asking Steven the question directly might avoid you kicking yourself sometime down the line. For sex and something expendable, go for a TPE - but a desire for cuddling rather than primarily sex implies a degree of emotional bonding and from my own emotional perspective perhaps that requires an entity of greater permanence than TPE can provide. I'm not knocking TPE - I've had one and another has looked me in the eyes ;-) but the reality is that staining, compression and repairs all remain a bit of a challenge and both Aira and Chloé have both had accidents without harm which I doubt TPE could have survived.

Chloé had fallen out of her wheelbarrow
and her bruises
simply wiped off.

And so in France when without my wife
it's Chloé who nurses a tired leg and none other and not one who I expect to have to replace.

Steven might have the answer you're looking for.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

haremlover wrote:The fact that this thread has popped up in the DS section at all means that DS have something about them worthwhile to look at...
Of course they have, posability is the best on the market, look is also there with the best and all at a reasonable price. That's probably also the reason why the softness problem is so felt and brought up so often, cause if they were softer, both body and insert, they would be the perfect doll :wink:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

anataus

Post by anataus »

siliken wrote: my TPE doll feels better than a real woman, very sexy spongey-soft, want to have sex and cuddle all the time. .
It is what I am looking for :D
Can you tell me manufacturer and model ?
Aside from softness , is your TPE doll also flexible (loose joints) ?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

anataus wrote:
siliken wrote: my TPE doll feels better than a real woman, very sexy spongey-soft, want to have sex and cuddle all the time. .
It is what I am looking for :D
Can you tell me manufacturer and model ?
Aside from softness , is your TPE doll also flexible (loose joints) ?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion
What I have is the WM 145cm, bought from Beautiful Dolls. ALL the TPE dolls are like this just pick your favorite size and shape! But make sure you get one with forward and backward movement in the waist (spine) if it doesn't just pay $200 extra and they'll add it in trust me it's worth it (easier missionary and doggy sex).

sosickofit

Post by sosickofit »

Look... the more you spend, the more satisfied you will be. TPE is thermoplastic elastomer do you know what that is?...look it up. TPE is an experimental substance. You want to snuggle with chemicals? Not me my friend. If you want a doll get a doll, not chemical concoctions from foreign countries , simple as that.... besides why would you listen to a photo posting highjacker?

SS
"A man drinks like that and he don't eat he is going to die"

-Blazing Saddles

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

sosickofit wrote:Look... the more you spend, the more satisfied you will be. TPE is thermoplastic elastomer do you know what that is?...look it up. TPE is an experimental substance. You want to snuggle with chemicals? Not me my friend. If you want a doll get a doll, not chemical concoctions from foreign countries , simple as that.... besides why would you listen to a photo posting highjacker?

SS
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=54338
Attachments
6P.jpg
6P.jpg (333.65 KiB) Viewed 1322 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi anataus,
It's hard to find the perfect doll as the all perfect doesn't still exist.
Pose yourself the question what you want:
- For what you want use the doll, for photography or for having nice sex, or both?
- Realistic build-in vagina or removable insert
- Softness of the skin: TPE is very soft, newer silicone mixes gets softer.
- Posing ability of the entire body
- Asian or Caucasian look
- How about body and face details?
- Customer service: repair kits, accessories, additional faces etc.

Before you hit any order button, take a look to the sales on TDF http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128 when its for your first doll.
Perhaps this post and the good advises from other members who replied can ease your decision to hit the order button.

Good luck!

:D Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi all,

I have stated in my thread about my 168+ that I found the insert too hard and uncomfortable. I have a Japanese silicon doll that has inserts that fit the DS. Having sex with the DS with Sweet Dee's insert is incredible. Dee isn't as flexible as the DS but is in between the DS and my TPE for overall softness. Although the DS is harder than my other 2 she is still cuddle worthy.

I am very happy with my 168+ but DS need to do something about the inserts. Until then I'll just get Ally & Nikki to borrow Dee's. She's got 6 of them.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Dees Man wrote:Hi all,

I have stated in my thread about my 168+ that I found the insert too hard and uncomfortable. I have a Japanese silicon doll that has inserts that fit the DS. Having sex with the DS with Sweet Dee's insert is incredible. Dee isn't as flexible as the DS but is in between the DS and my TPE for overall softness. Although the DS is harder than my other 2 she is still cuddle worthy.

I am very happy with my 168+ but DS need to do something about the inserts. Until then I'll just get Ally & Nikki to borrow Dee's. She's got 6 of them.
Sweet Dee wtf??? Is that a 4woods S+?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dees Man wrote: I am very happy with my 168+ but DS need to do something about the inserts. Until then I'll just get Ally & Nikki to borrow Dee's. She's got 6 of them.
I'm sure that DS will do something about softness in due course but in the meantime can one buy the sort of inserts you're talking about and how much?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS