exdollofficial.com

I was going to hit the order button...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Re: I was going to hit the order button...

Post by FlashGordoll »

Dees Man wrote: I am very happy with my 168+ but DS need to do something about the inserts.
Definitely! :thumbs_up:
As I said somewhere before, I bought and tried a DS insert recently in the hope that it would be a good match for my Silicone-Art doll. (same size). I'm surprised anyone can even use these inserts and claim they are 'comfortable' or 'soft' in any way shape or form. Its a shame because they look really good. . a lot better than Yuuko's insert in the looks department. Yuuko's insert is still far superior in terms of usability because of the softness and yes its made from very soft silicone, almost jelly like and as soft as a fleshlight.
So yeah its definitely possible to make a nice soft fairly durable silicone insert and hopefully DS will listen to these opinions and do something about it. :idea:

In the meantime I just ordered a bunch of onaholes from Kanojo Toys, all a similar size to Yuuko's insert to see if they're compatible. :wink:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Why havent u bought this doll?

U already have me n some other guy offering to trade u tpe dolls in the event u r not satisfied getting a silicone doll.

If i had the money, i would have bought the ds 145+. I did not discover it until a day or so after i bought my 145cm tpe.

The ds 145+ is so delicious with those big mouth watering juicy melons!

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

FlashGordoll wrote:
Dees Man wrote: I am very happy with my 168+ but DS need to do something about the inserts.
I'm surprised anyone can even use these inserts and claim they are 'comfortable' or 'soft' in any way shape or form...
Not that it will probably matter, but i have the impression that this thread may start to rise a couple doubts on DS potential buyers that reads it thoroughly...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
FlashGordoll wrote:
I'm surprised anyone can even use these inserts and claim they are 'comfortable' or 'soft' in any way shape or form...
Not that it will probably matter, but i have the impression that this thread may start to rise a couple doubts on DS potential buyers that reads it thoroughly...
Hopefully the manufacturer reads it....

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Not that it will probably matter, but i have the impression that this thread may start to rise a couple doubts on DS potential buyers that reads it thoroughly...
For the best of sex a soft formulation voluptuous 158 will be utterly amazing . . . and has been proved above potentially other inserts which some might consider preferable can be available.

The reality is that sex with a solid doll takes preparation, and in a cold climate without central heating, heating too. It takes time, and can be great when you do it, but takes time. That's why the best of inflatables such as Domax latex, Kimmi Lovecock and Cayenne Cleur have a place in any sex harem . . . but solid silicone dolls are toy people, who can act, model as a part of any professional photographer's studio, and or simply exist posing around the house as company, as a female presence and in this capacity the particular softness of an insert is a minor consideration. And in this capacity, DS dolls are really rather good and can give no end of amusement and pleasure. With the variety of very good and different faces which are very much on the point of being alive and coming to life, in my view there's little competition to a DS doll as anyone can see from my threads about Aira and Chloé and Thera and if anyone's looking for a doll within the realities and considerations above, few others compete and anyone who's come as far as finding this thread at all need have no hesitation.

Of other dolls there are two American brands for which I have the greatest of admiration for their art. They're not pure representations of the human form in terms of a sculptural replication but are art in their own right. I'm not at all sure I'd be confident in taking either of those out in public. That's an acid test . . . There's a Japanese make to which people who love DS dolls often look sideways, but costing more and reputably being less soft than DS sometimes owners of such dolls look sideways at DS . . . and there are TPE dolls which I have every confidence in suggesting that silicone dolls will outlast.

In my view TPE are very very attractive - but as expendable consumables, sex toys. Perhaps my view will change but I have a strong suspicion that one has to block any sense of longer term emotional attachment with them - and that, I'd submit, is bad practice for emotions and for humanity. A sex toy to be picked up in human form, used and by necessity of issues of longevity, dumped, is really potentially bad emotional patterning. My girls have invited a TPE doll to join them at some stage, and no doubt within the constraints above I expect to rave about her . . . but at the end of the day, posing recently Thera, the 168plus skeleton is utterly wonderful and does things I never would expect a doll to be able to do.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 71#p696871
ImageImage

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

haremlover wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote: Not that it will probably matter, but i have the impression that this thread may start to rise a couple doubts on DS potential buyers that reads it thoroughly...
For the best of sex a soft formulation voluptuous 158 will be utterly amazing . . . and has been proved above potentially other inserts which some might consider preferable can be available.

The reality is that sex with a solid doll takes preparation, and in a cold climate without central heating, heating too. It takes time, and can be great when you do it, but takes time. That's why the best of inflatables such as Domax latex, Kimmi Lovecock and Cayenne Cleur have a place in any sex harem . . . but solid silicone dolls are toy people, who can act, model as a part of any professional photographer's studio, and or simply exist posing around the house as company, as a female presence and in this capacity the particular softness of an insert is a minor consideration. And in this capacity, DS dolls are really rather good and can give no end of amusement and pleasure. With the variety of very good and different faces which are very much on the point of being alive and coming to life, in my view there's little competition to a DS doll as anyone can see from my threads about Aira and Chloé and Thera and if anyone's looking for a doll within the realities and considerations above, few others compete and anyone who's come as far as finding this thread at all need have no hesitation.

Of other dolls there are two American brands for which I have the greatest of admiration for their art. They're not pure representations of the human form in terms of a sculptural replication but are art in their own right. I'm not at all sure I'd be confident in taking either of those out in public. That's an acid test . . . There's a Japanese make to which people who love DS dolls often look sideways, but costing more and reputably being less soft than DS sometimes owners of such dolls look sideways at DS . . . and there are TPE dolls which I have every confidence in suggesting that silicone dolls will outlast.

In my view TPE are very very attractive - but as expendable consumables, sex toys. Perhaps my view will change but I have a strong suspicion that one has to block any sense of longer term emotional attachment with them - and that, I'd submit, is bad practice for emotions and for humanity. A sex toy to be picked up in human form, used and by necessity of issues of longevity, dumped, is really potentially bad emotional patterning. My girls have invited a TPE doll to join them at some stage, and no doubt within the constraints above I expect to rave about her . . . but at the end of the day, posing recently Thera, the 168plus skeleton is utterly wonderful and does things I never would expect a doll to be able to do.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 71#p696871
ImageImage

Best wishes

Harem
You are talking about; projection.

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sture wrote: You are talking about; projection.
Oh yes. Of course my girls agree about that . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

haremlover wrote:
sture wrote: You are talking about; projection.
Oh yes. Of course my girls agree about that . . .

Best wishes

Harem
:D

― Anton Szandor LaVey

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

haremlover wrote:
For the best of sex a soft formulation voluptuous 158 will be utterly amazing . . . and has been proved above potentially other inserts which some might consider preferable can be available...
Well, the fact that one should resolve to use inserts made by other manufacturers to be able to enjoy the doll is not exactly a good sign though.
No one is trying to take away the quality of DS dolls, as i said before as posable models they seems to be near the best available, if not the best, but the comments we see here points out that they are probably too much specialized, leaving behind two areas of the doll (overall softness and insert) that are of great importance for the many customers that are not 100% geared toward photography.

As for me, for example, as soon as i have the funds available a DS168 is probably still my favored option, but after reading all this i'm not as sure as i was before...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Well, the fact that one should resolve to use inserts made by other manufacturers to be able to enjoy the doll is not exactly a good sign though.
No one is trying to take away the quality of DS dolls, as i said before as posable models they seems to be near the best available, if not the best, but the comments we see here points out that they are probably too much specialized, leaving behind two areas of the doll (overall softness and insert) that are of great importance for the many customers that are not 100% geared toward photography.

As for me, for example, as soon as i have the funds available a DS168 is probably still my favored option, but after reading all this i'm not as sure as i was before...
With respect there's a lot of fussing here. Many will enjoy the softness of TPE for sex - fine - but the material has limitations in the longer term whilst those of us who actually experience DS dolls first hand know and enjoy their strengths, and by all accounts are softer than many other makes.

Currently there is one US manufacturer who's been known for softness and jiggliness for a long time and if you look about this forum more you'll find which it might be, and another US manufacturer one of whose older dolls I also happen to own and enjoy has gone into the realm of supersoft silicone. If that's what you want, the information is on this forum.

The DS168plus breasts are wonderful and the 145plus look enviable and no doubt are as good as they look. If you want "meat on the bone" then the fuller figure DS girls are really great and my Chloé tells me that DS certainly does have experience of the softer material.

I hope we'll start to see photos and reviews of the new 158plus as if she's soft enough she'll be absolutely wonderful and Stef who's known dolls for a very very long time had a 161 loose jointed doll who Chloé instructed on how to be sexy -
and about her, Stef raved

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=43227

The sheer quality of DS dolls and their realism knocks many into a cocked hat.

In the south of France Chloé has a fan club among my friends. I showed one of them photos of a TPE doll who has set her eyes upon me . . . and his response was . . . "How can you be interested in her? - she's not a patch on Chloé! You can see from the photos that the quality isn't as good".

A measure of success of DS is the relatively few DS dolls there are for sale compared with the rather higher number of smaller TPE dolls that are offered. If anyone wants a couple of sexpots at the moment in the For Sale section here for around $900 there's Black Dahlia, for a very good price there's Celine, and on the UK forum hanging around for ages a smaller TPE doll at only around £1150 from memory, all hanging around for months.

A doll-friend of mine has a DS 1161 and he hasn't posted here for months due to lack of time - but he's very happy with his lady and raves about her for . . . 8O http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=50998 and you only have to look at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=56443 to see exactly what joy a DS can bring.

This forum is psychologically an interesting place as there pop up from time to time somewhat negative posts brought to attention here in the first instance rather than a direct communication with a manufacturer.

Of all dolls to have fun with, I'm not sure that I'd be so confident in bringing out in public
to share the joys of a toy lady any other than a DS so real that people want their photos taken next to her . . .
to whisk them off
if given half a chance and looking so real that close inspection is required

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Harem, whilst I admire your spirit regarding DS dolls in particular I do think you waffle on far too much and the point you're trying to make becomes lost amongst all that waffle... no offence meant but merely an observation. :lol:
haremlover wrote:With respect there's a lot of fussing here.
Errm nope.

Rick_Deckard's just made a valid point, I don't consider that to be "fussing" as you put it.

When saving the funds for a doll (which for most of us is a lot to save), consumers must weigh up all the pro's and con's and consider everything about the doll they're thinking about purchasing including all the important factors like softness, if a soft doll is important to that particular individual then they'll probably regret buying a doll that's too hard for what they had in mind.

Then of course the softer the doll the more durability comes into the equation which is another main consideration.

As far as the inserts go. . . they should be considered by the manufacturer to be a separate expendable/replaceable part of the doll. To be expected to fail and be replaced eventually by the owner.
The way the insert is, it would probably last forever. . . especially if Percy Penis got extremely sore after the first few times and couldn't take no more! 8O
And that's why it seems ludicrous that a sex doll manufacturer as good as DS makes these inserts out of such a hard silicone. It doesn't make any sense when they're making so many other great ideas come true.

Do you remember writing this:
haremlover wrote:Hi!

I have only used the 158 inserts - and they are in my opinion good! Recently I found by accident the 168 which I had mislaid . . . and have yet to try it . . .

But it looks well made, soft . . . and inviting!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=55317
Codd's waddle!

Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

FlashGordoll wrote:Harem, whilst I admire your spirit regarding DS dolls in particular I do think you waffle on far too much and the point you're trying to make becomes lost amongst all that waffle... no offence meant but merely an observation. :lol:

Do you remember writing this:
haremlover wrote:Hi!

I have only used the 158 inserts - and they are in my opinion good! Recently I found by accident the 168 which I had mislaid . . . and have yet to try it . . .

But it looks well made, soft . . . and inviting!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=55317
Codd's waddle!
OK - thanks for proving the point - the original inserts that came with the old 158 demonstrate that DS are capable of making a soft enough insert.

I'm sure that DS will be looking at this thread: if in doubt write to them!

If this thread is just about inserts then it's not a matter beyond the whit of man to overcome.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

dollcaster

Post by dollcaster »

Just a note from someone with many, many, many gallons of silicone working experience. Every manufacturer uses a different blend or formula for their silicone and every formula is a compromise. When making a formula everyone is after the "holy grail" of formulas that promises stretch, softness, ability to handle damage and durability. But both TPE and silicone are both imperfect materials so every manufacturer must develop a formula that is a compromise based on what they want to provide as a finished product. I can come up with a delightfully soft and realistic silicone that feels just like a real person's flesh. The problem is that the trade off for this softness is much, much less durability.

Want a super realistic, beautiful and photogenic doll? (I love DS dolls for this) No problem. Want one that is amazingly soft to the touch? That can be done as well. Want that same super soft doll to not dent, tear easily, sag or fall apart within a year? Sorry, that's the trade off for the amazing softness. A doll that is made to be incredibly soft will simply have use/durability issues more than one that has a more compromised blend to the silicone. That is why there are no perfect formulas (yet) or dolls with zero softness or durability issues. Each manufacturer must come up with a formula that balances things out as best they can.

So while DS dolls may not be the softest, they are amazingly photogenic and can achieve some incredibly lifelike poses. And with care they should last many years while being able to do anything from photo shoots to bedroom duty quite well. It's a compromise that I think they've done remarkably well with.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Just ordered two new style inserts for my soon to be delivered adopted DS 168. I'll post the results.
BTW my RD FB Torso built-in was hard for the first month or so. Used a dil** to expand the opening, by leaving it in for a couple of weeks. Compress the canal before entry and you create a vacuum. That alone made a tremendus difference. Pulled in and no air noises. The FB has been absolutely great for seven years.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

jiayi wrote:Just ordered two new style inserts for my soon to be delivered adopted DS 168 from DS. I'll post the results.
:thumbs_up:

There's plenty of nice soft onaholes available that are about the same size as the DS inserts. :wink: Just in case!

I just got a delivery of 6 different onaholes from Kanojo Toys, haven't tried any yet but they all feel great and they are all about the right size. :) Yuuko & Aimi (Silicone-Art doll) will be very happy. . that's 3 vagina's each! :whistle:
http://www.kanojotoys.com/tomeko-idol-o ... -1214.html
http://www.kanojotoys.com/bungee-shake-p-2108.html
http://www.kanojotoys.com/tsukurou-onah ... -1477.html
http://www.kanojotoys.com/onna-onahole-p-2506.html
http://www.kanojotoys.com/tenkousei-tra ... -1126.html
http://www.kanojotoys.com/rori-bitch-us ... -1833.html(needs a slight trim).

Probably many more available that would fit and work well if you can find them. :idea:

Personally I'd love a DS doll one day, I'd also happily trade a bit of body softness for long term durability and lightness. But they still need to do something with those inserts!

INFORMATIONS